Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race (20214 Views)

Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai / BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by thando(f): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
WOAHHH! BLESSING is an AMAZING finisher!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by Goldieluks: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
My Deltan Queen Ble Ble you is Ace. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by ochallo: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
she presently has the 4th best time in the final. let's pray for her o.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by swaggerific: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
Everyone is favoring the US athletes over Okagbere.

Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by nedostic: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
Our only medal hopeful flopped at the right occasion. She burnt her energy prior to this final.I have always stated that her start from the block would impede her performance in the finals.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by ochallo: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
THE END < BLESSING CAME LAST AND ALL HOPES FOR NIGERIAN MEDAL ARE GONE. she came at a disappointing last with her slowest time ever.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by linearity: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
There goes in flame, Nigeria's chance of making an early entry into the Olympic medal table.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by linearity: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Litmus: She is capable of winning gold, especial if she gets a good start, but i would be surprised if she comes away with any medal. The pressure of expectation may prove too much. She shouldn't have to carry the weight of expectation of a nation on her young, if admittedly broad shoulders.

BTW

Do we have a Ghanaian running for us? I state this because I came in late and just missed one of the men’s 100m heats. I could have sworn I saw an ubae- headed man, with stout belly and short bowlegs, in Nigerian livery, tearing speed in last place. undecided undecided

How person dey 'tear speed in last place'?....it is more lyk tearing slow in last place.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race by Litmus: 1:38am On Aug 05, 2012
linearity:

How person dey 'tear speed in last place'?....it is more lyk tearing slow in last place.

That's the irony. It was embarrassing. You could tell from his build that he was really a middle-aged man, probably one of our official's in disguise, trying to get to London by any means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As Nigeria Beats An Australian Club 8-1 / "Lionel Messi Should Retire" - Maradona / Pele's Funeral To Be Held At Santos Stadium On January 2nd & 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.