Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Why Do People Frown At Married Women Keeping Male Friends? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Frown At Married Women Keeping Male Friends? (1773 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / About Married Women And Male Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Frown At Married Women Keeping Male Friends? by Blackcat(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2007
WHY IS IT THAT WHEN A MARRIED MAN HAS FEMALE FRIENDS IT IS OKAY BUT WHEN A MARRIED WOMAN HAS MALE FRIENDS ALL HELL LETS LOOSE,

Come to think of it most married men find it difficult keeping their vows, unlike married women who do their best to keep their wedding vows. So why then do people frown at married women keeping male friends
Re: Why Do People Frown At Married Women Keeping Male Friends? by dot2002(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2007
i don't know where the frown comes from? WOMEN do have male friends especially if you work in a mixed establishment, from churches,younger males that need your help or expertise, disabled males, gay males, males in stable relationships,males in prison that you might visit to encourage, males that will not jeopardize your own relationship at your expense and so on. but those men will never become your best buddies because you won't just tell you sweety that you want to go and say hi to your still single male mate in his house, if you decided to visit a verile fella in his own house which is an invitation to go to the next level of familiarity, any consequences will be your doing like getting yourself into a very tight situation or getting tipsy. keep your husband as best friend. men mostly align with men and women likewise, it starts from kindergarten to women and men section at the point of death in developed hospitals and its universal. I won't even go into the mistakes that might happen, girls have common sense not to have male friend that will be a direct threat to their husband especially the pretty, young, rich and single type.Men chasing after single women are frown up in civilized society too its a two way process cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do People Frown At Married Women Keeping Male Friends? by quinofhart(f): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2007
really? people frown at this? well this is news to me, i guess it depends on the married woman in question, if she is one with a shady past and without intergrity then maybe i can see why there will be frowns. I have male friends and my husband has female friends, he has one close female friend they grew up together and we are all now friends , so i don't know.
If generally where you come from people frown on women in general having male friends then it must be a cultural thing or just Busy Bodies at their work.
Re: Why Do People Frown At Married Women Keeping Male Friends? by almondjoy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2007
Of course the men would frown--while they keep their own "secreteries"--as bosom buddies and say it is "strictly professional! Or have as many "sisters" in the church for "night vigils"! It is mostly the men that would frown--watch this thread and see for yourself! tongue I do not have a problem with it at all. I have many of them and it has nothing to do with "sex"! Men make better friends for me than females! cool

Where are the moralists and spiritualists.  They will soon be back from "Kuramo" beach after Sunday "Service"!
Re: Why Do People Frown At Married Women Keeping Male Friends? by dot2002(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2007
almondjoy cheesy cheesy cheesy u making me laugh too much
Re: Why Do People Frown At Married Women Keeping Male Friends? by Preciousese(f): 12:21pm On Mar 04
Blackcat:
WHY IS IT THAT WHEN A MARRIED MAN HAS FEMALE FRIENDS IT IS OKAY BUT WHEN A MARRIED WOMAN HAS MALE FRIENDS ALL HELL LETS LOOSE,

Come to think of it most married men find it difficult keeping their vows, unlike married women who do their best to keep their wedding vows. So why then do people frown at married women keeping male friends
Because women are weak in nature

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose / Heart Bleed / I Am Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.