Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make (56924 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by delectablegyal(f): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Trust me, I write from the position of knowledge, insight and experience as a relationship coach and counsellor. I have ruminated over the mistakes married women make especially our 21st century Mrs and I thought it wise to share. Why? So that marriages will be saved from further chaos and disintegration.

Today’s married women face challenges that are either self-imposed or circumstantially imposed. Self-imposed when you are the cause and circumstantially when circumstances beyond your capability or comprehension forces these challenges on you. Believe me, it is an herculean task to be a woman, especially a married woman. Taking care of the home front is a tedious job. Taking care of your husband is real work. Going through the nine months course is a more laborious venture. And that is why I usually doff my cap for married women, especially responsibly married women! Ouch! Did I touch on something there? Yeap, I know I did. There are married women who are not responsible; not to their husbands, children or even the home front. I salute you if you are one of those who is sacrificing alot for your marriage, family and children. I pray your labour will never ever be in vain. Amen!

There are at least 16 common mistakes married women make, some of which are;

1.Comparing your husband to your father

2.Comparing your husband to your ex, especially your ex that you never wanted to part ways with

3.A Believe that you married only your husband and not his family.

4.Explained or unexplained dislike or outright hatred for your mother in-law, siblings-inlaw etc

5.Focusing on the children at the expense of your husband

6.Prioritizing your job or business above your marriage and family is a costly blunder. When your job or business ends, will you still have a marriage and family to be proud of?

7.Telling negative tales about your husband to your family, friends and colleagues will ultimately affect you too.

8.Deliberate refusal to grant your husband his due respect and regard even if he is erring!

9.Deliberate refusal to grant your husband conjugal sexual right or access even when you can.

10.Being dirty and unkempt. Every part of a wife ought to be sparkle clean. You can lure your husband into hot romantic blues by your neatness. So its important you keep your body clean 24/7 no matter how busy or tired you may be. A dirty wife is a serious put off!

11.Engaging in illicit affairs even if your husband or circumstances forced you into it by his wrongful conduct.

12.Moving out of your matrimonial home under any guise other than proven continuous case of domestic violence or emotional abuse is recipe for marital disaster. That is the agenda of Satan and you fall for it when you do so.

13.Nagging and nagging consistently like you are competing to win ‘’world prize for nagging wives’’ award. Men abhors women who nag.

14.Absentee married women who commit their home entirely to nanny, house-helps without adequate supervision take huge risk. Your husband may be at risk, your children and indeed your marriage may be at risk. Absentees don’t know what happens in their absence!

15.Whatever my husband likes he can do attitude is a terrible attitude. Spiritually and physically both of you ought to be one, so what do you think will happen to the rest of the body when any part of the body is aching or severed from the other? That is what you do to yourself by your ‘’I DON’T CARE ATTITUDE’’!

16.Misbehaving to your husband because the law of the country where you live favors women will backfire on you. If the law helps you get away with it, nemesis will catch up with you through your children later.

Friends, all marriages go through challenges and issues. The prove of your readiness to stay married is seen in how you tackle the marital issues that confront you. With prayer, patience, perseverance, tolerance, hardwork and wisdom, all marital challenges can be surmounted. Any beautiful garden that you see is being watered and tended by someone!
The Bible tells us that;

“Every wise woman builds her house, but the foolish pulls it down with her hands’’Proverbs 14 Vs 1
Ladies, if you do any of the above listed 16 things, you will simply be pulling down your house with your hands. And as the Bible says it, you are being foolish when you do.

Often Christians talk of the Proverbs 31 woman but how many has observed that the Proverbs 31 woman is a hardworking woman? The Proverbs 31 woman is a woman of grace; industry, resilience and service!#

If any marriage is not working, when you check its likely one of the 16 things listed above that is the cause!

Source: http://adegboyegailori.com/16-costly-mistakes-married-women-make/

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 29, 2015
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Mutuwa(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2015
make i change power sharppply come back again..light don come after 3 days..

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by hiteelong(f): 12:28am On Jul 29, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Swagk101(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2015
cool
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by damiloladuke1: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
I wish the bulk of Nigerian women will be here to read this. The problem is getting more rampant these days..Most marriages are getting broken faster than ever ..these girls are spoilt and they don't want to learn.

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com

7 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice. I'll show this to Jay Z when we meet up later in the evening. I hope Kanye'll turn up too. That nigga, he changes plans like they're diapers. Smh

5 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Okay

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by ylaa(f): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
married men no dey make mistakes?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by DrMuzoic: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by sammyyoung2(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Stories for the gods

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by wellmax(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Very well written, hope the women folk especially career women will hear and reason. Family comes first, because when all else is gone, family is all you will have.

7 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by HighQue007: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tell em

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have done all.
Am I a bad wife?
Should I keel myself by myself? cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Mavor: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mutuwa:
make i change power sharppply come back again..light don come after 3 days..
You want make I like this $hit abi? I dey come.
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Familyfirst: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2015

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by boolet: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Adesiji77: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nairaland and lists... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by missKiffy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Luyeanka(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
You see that number 5? That's a major problem. Many women neglect their husbands as soon as they give birth. They shower all their love on the child at the expense of the husband. That's why many men 'abandon' their wives after birth. It's a real marriage breaker.

12 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by jeje123(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Women is good to learn!
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by DONSMITH123(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks dude....nice write up

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by anthoniaz(f): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cool

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by iomoge2(f): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
where is this topic [size=20pt] (50 COSTLY MISTAKE MARRIED MEN MAKE) [/size]smh

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by thoollz: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
True. Although men also have a part to play, the woman is like a pillar in the family

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by dupesolamary: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nothing but FANTASTIC

4 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Infomizer(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ako nuche..
Meanwhile... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by mencade5(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
what about fvcking other men apart from their husband. deceiving the husband that the pregnancy is his.

5 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by nerodenero: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Very informative grin
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
My ex made the mistake of comparing with friends fiances and that was how I walked away for good before it became too late.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.