Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Things you cant belive you have never done - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things you cant belive you have never done (1603 Views)

Pictures Of Humans That Won't Belive Actually Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things you cant belive you have never done by airbender(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2012
Lets just be real NO FORMING, NO CLAMING OF BIGBOY OR BIGGIRL just tell the truth -As for me (make una no laff ooh) since when dem born me i neva ping before grin .... -and the thing i miss till now is when my home work use to be colouring..... Share yours
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by Lagusta(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
^^^ guy I don't even advise u to ping..... Androids are better (whatsapp)

Anyway, since when dem born me, I neva travel commot from africa, d only place I go na cotonou and accra!!!
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by rrhostomy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
I don't know how to drive a car
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by OmoAlata(f): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
What is 'ping'? embarassed
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by engrtee(f): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2012
I dont know how to browse
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by airbender(m): 3:04am On Aug 05, 2012
engrtee: I dont know how to browse
really? then how do u post this
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by JojoArmani(m): 4:23am On Aug 05, 2012
I dey feel shy to say dis but pls dont laugh @ me
since way dey born me I neva teste Water na only juice and wine i dey take.
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by toygod2: 5:02am On Aug 05, 2012
JOJO ARMANI,nor be u i see wey dey drink sapele waeter lst night. abi na dat one be ur juice.....lol grin
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by JojoArmani(m): 5:13am On Aug 05, 2012
maybe de drink looks like water. It might be soda water,
moreova sapele water no be water. No be so?
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by bashydemy(m): 6:16am On Aug 05, 2012
Since wey dem born me i never sleep before
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by IamTeslim: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2012
Ok... Leggo.
I av collected 2 intl passports and it has never been used... No stamp on it yet sadsad I fink I will start jottn wif it sef. I never comot for naija b4. Not even for a min. 
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by ebamma(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2012
since dem born me i neva go toilet before
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by ebamma(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2012
since dem born me i neva chop food before
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by ismokeweed1(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2012
Since birth I have never gone a full 24hrs without weed
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by JojoArmani(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
hahahahaha Which type of weed? nigerian weed or jamaican weed?
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by 234GT(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2012
I have never seen a plane on land live. I dont even know the way to the airport. I be bush man;(;(;(
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by airbender(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
see my type grin
Re: Things you cant belive you have never done by VivaSplendor(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ai neva stop 2 dey pee 4 bed @ nyt

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Pics / Double Entendres / Newton Actually Had Four Laws Of Motion And Not Three.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.