Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is HIV Still A Death Certificate?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is HIV Still A Death Certificate?? (918 Views)

Death Certificate / Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is HIV Still A Death Certificate?? by Forester45(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
This topic has become so much important because of what is happening in our society. People has been taking away their lives because they noticed that they have contacted HIV. Th question now is that is HIV still a death certificate Pls if u are enlightened abt this topis, share it with all sincerity becos u may not know whose life u are saving. At least we can reduce suicide, but depends on peoples responds. Experts should start posting geniune information that will not cause more harm than good. Is HIV a death certificate in this contemporary society? Pls respond. Thanks
Re: Is HIV Still A Death Certificate?? by dominique(f): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
not anymore IMO. abuot a decade ago, it would have been. but with treatment options and public sensitisation, i think people live more positively than before. one of my former neighbors is HIV +ve though she doesnt know we know. but from the manner she carries herself (always jovial and stuff) you'd never guess she's been living with the virus for years! We also don't treat her any different from the way we used to before we discovered her status.
Re: Is HIV Still A Death Certificate?? by Docosward(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Not anymore, my elder brother died of H.I.V because of ignorance of his stastus. But d truth is that hiv + is not an issues at this time of life, i have seen more people cured from hiv aids with d power of God and Herbal medicine....what we should fear is not hiv but SIN, because the soul that sins shall die, that is what we should be afraid of. But For those who need the herbal medicine for H.I.V should contact me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: Is HIV Still A Death Certificate?? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
Forester45: This topic has become so much important because of what is happening in our society. People has been taking away their lives because they noticed that they have contacted HIV. Th question now is that is HIV still a death certificate Pls if u are enlightened abt this topis, share it with all sincerity becos u may not know whose life u are saving. At least we can reduce suicide, but depends on peoples responds. Experts should start posting geniune information that will not cause more harm than good. Is HIV a death certificate in this contemporary society? Pls respond. Thanks
HIV is no longer a death certificate as long as the patient use his/her medications as prescribed by his/her physician,attend clinic visitations as planned,live positive, not replacing his/her drugs with herbs and doesn't allow external factors such as stigmatization affect his/her morale .

(1) (Reply)

Any Testimony Of Exclusive Breastfeeding? / Urgent Cure For Unpleasant Vagina Discharge! / Is Pot Belly Evidence Of Good Living Or Unhealthy Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.