Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building (677 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja / Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by chucky234(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
August 4, 2012 | 11:19 am
NEWS:
President Goodluck Jonathan has
commended former Chairman of the
Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Tony
Anenih’s commitment to the
common good, as well as the sustained growth and development
of the nation.
The commendation was contained in
a letter to Anenih on the occasion of
his 79th birthday. The PDP chieftain
and former Minister of Works and
Housing (1999 to 2002) was born
on August 4, 1933. In the one-page letter dated July 30th, 2012, entitled “Felicitations,” the President said: “On behalf of my family, the Government and people of the Federal republic of Nigeria, I extend warm felicitations to you as you mark your 79th birthday anniversary which comes up on Saturday, the 4th of August, 2012.
“Given your commitment to the
common good, as well as your uncommon wisdom and unwavering
dedication to the sustained growth
and development of our dear nation,
it is my prayer that Almighty God
continues to imbue you with robust
health and enduring strength in the
many years of fulfillment ahead of you.
“I join your family, friends, political
children and numerous well-wishers
to thank God for the life of outstanding accomplishment and
dedicated service with which He has
blessed you. May His favour continue to abide in your life. I wish you, Dear Leader, a very Happy Birthday!”
Also, a number of top government
officials, including governors,
ministers, PDP chieftains as well as
friends and associates have also
sent goodwill messages to the
Iyasele of Esanland.
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by floriana(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
What does Jonathan know? Does he understand what nation building is? No
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by belovedaja(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nation building or nation destroying
because i did not see any nation he built but the one he destroyed.
Maybe he meant the tony anenih nation built with corrupt money and blood of nigerians
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by chucky234(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
belovedaja: Nation building or nation destroying
Maybe he meant the tony anenih nation built with corrupt money and blood of nigerians
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by Pataki: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
No be President Retardeen?

He would say anything to please whomever. Just so that he appears like he is control of the affairs of the nation.
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by Alxmyr(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
floriana: What does Jonathan know? Does he understand what nation building is? No

With all you know about nation building, the best you can be is internet activist.
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by thomason: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
belovedaja: Nation building or nation destroying

grin grin nation building indeed.
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by floriana(m): 5:08am On Aug 06, 2012
Alxmyr:

With all you know about nation building, the best you can be is internet activist.
...and you are the CEO of a Forbes 100 company?
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by Kobojunkie: 5:15am On Aug 06, 2012
Alxmyr:

And pray tell, what is wrong with being an internet Activist? At least he is an Activist of some sort. Or are you going to inundate us with brain-dead logic of how YOUR IDEA of what an activist should be is the ONLY way? cheesy
Re: Jonathan Celebrates Anenih’s Commitment To Nation Building by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 06, 2012
A President that respects his constituents will distance himself from every crook---- convicted or accused. This is not the case with Jonasatan.

Jonasatan does not respect Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Iindicted Marketers Making Subsidy Refunds- FG / What Is The Meaning Of This...... / With Anti-christ Tendencies,can Barak Obama ‎​be Trusted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.