Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. (35715 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by shema: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2012
D'Banj with friends during his days as a Lasuite at the engineering campus, Epe Lagos.

He is wearing the black singlet

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by methodman(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2012
So wat do u want us to do about dat?

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by gidson12(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2012
na which one be dbang

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by PaulJohn1: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2012
Guy don fresh since. Even before he turn star
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Delerichard(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2012
shema: D'Banj with friends during his days as a Lasuite at the engineering campus, Epe Lagos.

omo aye(see u)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by hardeyincah(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2012
methodman: So wat do u want us to do about dat?
thank u so much.... We should give him money coshe stumbled on d picture somewhere........
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by masterpiecer(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2012
wow, life is really amazing, u never can really tell what 1 would turn out to be on the long run, u can barely recognize him except for that signature grin he wears, i wonder if he still remember those other guys in d pix wit him.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by hardeyincah(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2012
thank u so much.... We should give him money co she stumbled on d picture somewhere........
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by ebamma(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2012
gidson12: na which one be dbang
dbang is the nickname of gidson12
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by bcomputer101: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2012
aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ sure dis aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ȋ̝̊̅§ friend? Bcs dos faces look like Dons of some CULT group.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Ndalimam: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2012
Then what else
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by ebamma(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2012
we want you to look at that picture and realize that poverty is a disease.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by ismhab(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2012
LASU OR MASU, WHICH ONE? I THINK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMEN HAD ALREADY CHANGE THE NAME.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by petrolman(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2012
d banj na correct guy... i always love his musics...more greece my guy....
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by icez: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2012
nice. cool
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2012
The guy was so skinny o! See as him be like brromstick. Anyways he`s still skinny but much better.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Ekans: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2012
Why is he dressed different from the other?e dey like person wey book no gree learn.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Ekans: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2012
Why is he dressed different from the others? e dey like person wey book no gree learn LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Pdizzle(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2012
Such is life, he neva knew he would get dis far
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2012
Fresh outta jail
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by DonHummer(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Nawa oo...seems lyk any past pic of any celeb must mak headline.....who wud lyk dat of cossy orjiakor
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by mikuz(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Just lovely !
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by DICKtator: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2012
petrolman: d banj na correct guy... i always love his musics...more[b]greece[/b] my guy....

ATHENs I may say cos I don't think Amen would be suitable here!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by johnstar(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2012
Wetn make we cum do nw, make we save d yeye pix
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by alaoeri: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2012
Never know he 'll be great like this, anyway *e ba onire yo ki ti yin na lede*.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by shema: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2012
I guess he has a unique way of life...and thats what we are seeing now. @Mod; thanks for the update.
Ekans: Why is he dressed different from the others? e dey like person wey book no gree learn LOL.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by DICKtator: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2012
shema: D'Banj with friends during his days as a Lasuite at the engineering campus, Epe Lagos.

Look @ how he "kako bii chicken"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by quest003: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2012
ismhab: LASU OR MASU, WHICH ONE? I THINK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMEN HAD ALREADY CHANGE THE NAME.
its MUSU, he made a mistake
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by calabaman(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2012
Money is good (MIG)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Cheggoon(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Kini kawa se si...!?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by zubino(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
@methodman i think u shouldnt open a topic that doesnt interest u in the first place. Thats what u should do. Complaining or nagging like a lady isnt really the best. I,m not picking on u but just an advice. On the pic of Dbanj, i think its lovely, he looked like he were in secondary.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by abdulmaliq(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
Clap 4 ur self well done 4 d pic. Who get time 4 dis abeg GROW UP!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance / D’Banj Signs Feza Kessy To DB Record Label (Pix) / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.