Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. (35728 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by acetee: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
DICKtator:

ATHENs I may say cos I don't think Amen would be suitable here!!
grin grin grin grin
But guy.. U wicked oo!
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by francis247(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
@op where is the evidence that he is on that pic?
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by mallorca(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: dbang is the nickname of gidson12
grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by gulfer: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
DonHummer: Nawa oo...seems lyk any past pic of any celeb must mak headline.....who wud lyk dat of cossy orjiakor
Me, me, me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by yamunla(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
They all look like A7EMEN sha.. I suspect this Pic jooor..Friends ko! Barundas Ni!
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by floridam(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
ismhab: LASU OR MASU, WHICH ONE? I THINK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMEN HAD ALREADY CHANGE THE NAME.
LASU is LASU while UNILAG is MAU
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by shema: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Take a look @ the pix please...
francis247: @op where is the evidence that he is on that pic?
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by calebrita(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
So is dbanj the news in the front page today angry
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by philip001(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
All of dem bi like John.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by pyyxxaro: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
[quote author=yamunla]They all look like A7EMEN sha.. I suspect this Pic jooor..Friends ko! Barundas Ni![/qu

u must b a cultist shocked lipsrsealed for u to know one
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Oluwo1: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
The guy no look dbanj jooo
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by cooporatebaby(f): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
that look like block 37 flat 8, hope he still remember ppl like kasali, kuku, prof olugpade, dr adefuye etc. Lasuit forever.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Ortis: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
petrolman: ...more greece my guy....
grin gUY DAT WRUNG GRAMMAR BADOO *GREECE*.....u b correct petrol man
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by saned: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
HE ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by ayurdavid: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
Reminds me of those days in epe campus. smiley full of fun & jacking!
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by ajf(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
methodman: So wat do u want us to do about dat?
What was really going on in your confused mind when you chose to open this thread? What were you expecting??
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by lordkrato(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
abdulmaliq: Clap 4 ur self well done 4 d pic. Who get time 4 dis abeg GROW UP!!

Pls don't just follow other comments...Do you have his pic? perhaps not. For we who haven't seen such pic then pls shut up...

Thanks
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by ayurdavid: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ cooperate baby. That‘s block 24 flat 2.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Jencejyde(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
The famous block D of Lasu Epe campus...Nice (Also once stayed on that block)

Seems a lot of people that are now on top of their game all passed through that block.

Nostalgia at its very best...
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by eklassical(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
More wot?? Lmao!

petrolman: d banj na correct guy... i always love his musics...more greece my guy....
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
lmao, na ghanian im be na! grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by zikaC(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ewwooo see picking my ppl God done bless d guy Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo so make we follow am celebrate nt buying someone's fever.... Oshe u too much joooor ✓.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Sike(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
methodman: So wat do u want us to do about dat?
Goodest Question!!!
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by joudini(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Some dudes on this forum come off like a bunch of hens. If you open a thread you dnt like, hit the backspace key. The time it took to read the thread and reply is enough to go gag on cyanide.

They would probably be swooning if it were some kanye or usher back in the day pic.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by poweredcom(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
Well how dis pic wan help change price of garri for market

Dbanj go don bone dose guys ha all man for imself ooo
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Redman44(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Great Things Start from Small Beginnings. We all have a past and we all have where we are going to. D'banj has always had that uniqueness in him. He just decided to make good use of his talent. The people he rolled with also helped him out. Just hold on to your dreams.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
When Men were Men grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by shema: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
You are right bruv...life is all about stages. Keep your head up!
Redman44: Great Things Start from Small Beginnings. We all have a past and we all have where we are going to. D'banj has always had that uniqueness in him. He just decided to make good use of his talent. The people he rolled with also helped him out. Just hold on to your dreams.
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by oladayo042: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
You can't tell what those friend of yours will become in the future. Always do good to them.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by cooltony: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
am nt sure dat's d'banj??is he growin shorter or sthwat yr was d pics taken...plus d d'banj there is wearin skinny jeans..
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill person ooo..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. by nlofficial(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
ismhab: LASU OR MASU, WHICH ONE? I THINK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMEN HAD ALREADY CHANGE THE NAME.

LASU is different from UNILAG. LASU is a state government university. UNILAG is federal government university.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.