Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science (1772 Views)

The Girl Who Threw The Holy Quran And Turned To A Monkey In 2004 / Reason For Human Creation / Marriage According To The Quran And Sunnah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by tintingz(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2012
In the Quran, Allah reveals that the creation of man is a miracle. The first human being was created by Allah shaping clay into a human form and then breathing a soul into it, Allah (SWT) says in Quran :
( إذ قال ربك للملائكة إني خالق بشرا من طينٍ ، فإذا سويته ونفخت فيه من روحي فقعوا له ساجدين ) سورة (ص) 71-72
(Your Lord said to the angels, "I am going to create a human being out of clay. When I have formed him and breathed My Spirit into him, fall down in prostration to him! (Quran 38:71-72)

and also says :
( فاستفتهم أهم أشد خلقاً أم من خلقنا إنا خلقناهم من طين لازب) الصافات 11
" Then inquire of them: Is it they who are stronger in structure or other things We have created? We created them from sticky clay " "(Quran 37:11)

When the human body is examined today, many elements present on the earth are also discovered to be found in the human body. Living tissues contain 95% carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur, with a total of 26 different elements.
In another verse of the Quran we are told: (ولقد خلقنا الإنسان من سلالة من طين ) المؤمنون 12"We created man from an extract of clay" (Quran 23:12)
The Arabic word "sulala ," translated as "extract" in the verse, means "representative example, essence." As we have seen, the information revealed in the Quran 1,400 years ago confirms what modern science tells us-the fact that the same elements as those found in the soil are employed in the human creation .
Below is a diagram showing the distribution of the elements in a 70-kilo human being.
Element, Symbol, %, Weight, Macro-minerals, Gram, Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Chlorine, Sodium, Magnesium, Silicon O, C, H, N, Ca, P, K, S, C, l, Na, Mg, Si, 65.0, 18.5, 9.5, 3.3, 1.5, 1.0, 0.35, 0.25, 0.15, 0.15, 0.05, 0.05, 43,000, 12,000, 6,300, 2,000, 1,100, 750, 225, 150, 100, 90, 35, 30, Macro-minerals, %, Miligram, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Boron, Cobalt, Vanadium, Iodine, Selenium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Chromium, Fe, Zn, Cu, B, Co, V, I, Se, Mn, Mo, Cr, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 4,200, 2,400, 90, 68, 20, 20, 15, 15, 13, 8, 6
As we notice above water forms the main component of the human being and any other being. Allah (SWT) says : ( والله خلق كل دابة منماء فمنهم من يمشي على بطنه ومنهم من يمشي على رجلين ومنهم من يمشي على أربع يخلق الله ما يشاء إن الله على كل شيء قدير) النور 45‎
" Allah created every [living] creature from water. Some of them go on their bellies, some of them on two legs, and some on four. Allah creates whatever He wills. Allah has power over all things (Quran, 24:45)
(وجعلنا من الماء كل شيء حي أفلا يؤمنون َ) الأنبياء 30
"and we made from water every living thing? So will they not believe?" (Quran, 21:30)
(وهو الذي خلق من الماء بشراً فجعله نسباً وصهراً وكان ربك قديراً ) الفرقان 54‎
"And it is He Who created human beings from water and then gave them relations by blood and marriage. Your Lord is All-Powerful" (25:54)

When we look at the verses concerned with the creation of human beings and living things, we clearly see evidence of a miracle. One such miracle is of the creation of living things from water. It was only possible for people to come across that information, clearly expressed in those verses, hundreds of years afterwards with the invention of the microscope.
All life forms need water in order to survive. Animals in dry regions, therefore, have been created with mechanisms to protect their metabolisms from water loss and to ensure maximum benefit from water use. If water loss takes place in the body for any reason, and if that loss is not replaced, death will result in a few days. The famous 17th century scientist Jan Baptista van Helmont discovered in 1640s that water in the soil was the most important element of plant development.
http://www.quranandscience.com/human/262-the-origin-of-creation--clay-a-water-.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by lfleak: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
In the Quran, Allah reveals that the creation of man is a miracle. The first human being was created by Allah shaping clay into a human form and then breathing a soul into it, Allah (SWT) says in Quran :
( إذ قال ربك للملائكة إني خالق بشرا من طينٍ ، فإذا سويته ونفخت فيه من روحي فقعوا له ساجدين ) سورة (ص) 71-72
(Your Lord said to the angels, "I am going to create a human being out of clay. When I have formed him and breathed My Spirit into him, fall down in prostration to him! (Quran 38:71-72)

and also says :
( فاستفتهم أهم أشد خلقاً أم من خلقنا إنا خلقناهم من طين لازب) الصافات 11
" Then inquire of them: Is it they who are stronger in structure or other things We have created? We created them from sticky clay " "(Quran 37:11)

When the human body is examined today, many elements present on the earth are also discovered to be found in the human body. Living tissues contain 95% carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur, with a total of 26 different elements.
In another verse of the Quran we are told: (ولقد خلقنا الإنسان من سلالة من طين ) المؤمنون 12"We created man from an extract of clay" (Quran 23:12)
The Arabic word "sulala ," translated as "extract" in the verse, means "representative example, essence." As we have seen, the information revealed in the Quran 1,400 years ago confirms what modern science tells us-the fact that the same elements as those found in the soil are employed in the human creation .
Below is a diagram showing the distribution of the elements in a 70-kilo human being.
Element, Symbol, %, Weight, Macro-minerals, Gram, Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Chlorine, Sodium, Magnesium, Silicon O, C, H, N, Ca, P, K, S, C, l, Na, Mg, Si, 65.0, 18.5, 9.5, 3.3, 1.5, 1.0, 0.35, 0.25, 0.15, 0.15, 0.05, 0.05, 43,000, 12,000, 6,300, 2,000, 1,100, 750, 225, 150, 100, 90, 35, 30, Macro-minerals, %, Miligram, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Boron, Cobalt, Vanadium, Iodine, Selenium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Chromium, Fe, Zn, Cu, B, Co, V, I, Se, Mn, Mo, Cr, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 4,200, 2,400, 90, 68, 20, 20, 15, 15, 13, 8, 6
As we notice above water forms the main component of the human being and any other being. Allah (SWT) says : ( والله خلق كل دابة منماء فمنهم من يمشي على بطنه ومنهم من يمشي على رجلين ومنهم من يمشي على أربع يخلق الله ما يشاء إن الله على كل شيء قدير) النور 45‎
" Allah created every [living] creature from water. Some of them go on their bellies, some of them on two legs, and some on four. Allah creates whatever He wills. Allah has power over all things (Quran, 24:45)
(وجعلنا من الماء كل شيء حي أفلا يؤمنون َ) الأنبياء 30
"and we made from water every living thing? So will they not believe?" (Quran, 21:30)
(وهو الذي خلق من الماء بشراً فجعله نسباً وصهراً وكان ربك قديراً ) الفرقان 54‎
"And it is He Who created human beings from water and then gave them relations by blood and marriage. Your Lord is All-Powerful" (25:54)

When we look at the verses concerned with the creation of human beings and living things, we clearly see evidence of a miracle. One such miracle is of the creation of living things from water. It was only possible for people to come across that information, clearly expressed in those verses, hundreds of years afterwards with the invention of the microscope.
All life forms need water in order to survive. Animals in dry regions, therefore, have been created with mechanisms to protect their metabolisms from water loss and to ensure maximum benefit from water use. If water loss takes place in the body for any reason, and if that loss is not replaced, death will result in a few days. The famous 17th century scientist Jan Baptista van Helmont discovered in 1640s that water in the soil was the most important element of plant development.
http://www.quranandscience.com/human/262-the-origin-of-creation--clay-a-water-.html
Bump grin grin
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by tintingz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
lfleak:
Bump grin grin
You went to revive a long time thread of mine, you did this on purpose, that your mouth like Nnamdi Kanu. angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by lfleak: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
You went to revive a long time thread of mine, you did this by purpose, that your mouth like Nnamdi Kanu. angry grin cheesy
grin
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
lfleak:
grin
Stop stalking me. angry tongue
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by lfleak: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Stop stalking me. angry tongue
no vez, but after going through some of your past, they seem more logical than recent
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by tintingz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
lfleak:
no vez, but after going through some of your past, they seem more logical than recent
Lol, why won't it be logical to you when your ideology is my past. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by lfleak: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, why won't it be logical to you when your ideology is my past. cheesy
hassan??
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by tintingz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
lfleak:
hassan??
Who's hassan?
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by lfleak: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Who's hassan?
Mistake...
Compare this thread with one of your recent threads, which looks more rational?
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by tintingz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
lfleak:
Mistake...
Compare this thread with one of your recent threads, which looks more rational?
Well my recent threads are more rational, my opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by lfleak: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Well my recent threads are more rational, my opinion.
Quran 96:4 grin
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by tintingz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
lfleak:
Quran 96:4 grin
So what happen to someone that was taught by the pen? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by lfleak: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
So what happen to someone that was taught by the pen? undecided
that's the wrong ayat
Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by tintingz(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2017
lfleak:
that's the wrong ayat
I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Creation : Clay & Water - Quran And Science by lfleak: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
tintingz:
I don't think so.
my bad 96:5

(1) (Reply)

Perfumes Prohibited For Women / Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning / Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.