Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief (1799 Views)

I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!! / Creeping Shariah: How Muslims Are Secretly Taking Over the World (Satire) / A Brief History Of The Qur’an By David Wood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief by Abuzola(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
Compiled and modified by Abuzola

Question: Can i take my husband money secretly ?

Answer: There are two condition, if your husband give you sufficient money for your needs or house expenses and you take his money secretly, it is stealing, otherwise is not stealing, check this hadith by Aisha umm muslimun

from Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) who said,'Hind, the mother of muawiyya said to Allah's Apostle (Peace be upon him), 'Abu sufyan (her husband) is a miser, is there a sin on me to take from his money secretly ?'

The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said to her,'you and your sons may take what sustains you with grace'

Sahih bukhari, 1013

sadaqallahul azim
Re: Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief by olabowale(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
sadaqal rRasul (AS). Al sadiq.
Re: Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2010
Yes u can take ur husband's money with deception according to 'our un noble prophet' saaaw.
Ishaq:323 I am d best of plotters,i deceived them with my guile so dat i delivered u from them.
Here d prophet showed eg of how to use deceit to get what u want.So d wife can do as d prophet did
Re: Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief by Abuzola1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
God have mercy
Re: Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

God have mercy
on u

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) Would've Reacted To The Film That Mocked Him / Question For Muslims On The Name Of God / Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.