Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) (8499 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth: Just the sight of that shack they said is a mosque and the one aboki who I think is pissing in the drainage there makes the case.
I don't know how that place came to develop that way but we must make sure that they don't relocate to another part of Onitsha to repeat the same filth.
The sight of those bulldozers gives me a special joy.

You are an unrepentant bigot! God, you sicken me!

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

You see? Thoughts like the bolded keep convincing me more and more that the ONLY solution to Nigeria is outright disintegration. Nothing else can work.
Do you know how idiotic the bolded sounds in Igboland where the government don't even use state funds to upgrade churchs where 99.9% of citizens worship on Sundays?
The bolded words are insults.
my eze don't mind that boy
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

You are an unrepentant bigot! God, you sicken me!
how pls?
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

You see? Thoughts like the bolded keep convincing me more and more that the ONLY solution to Nigeria is outright disintegration. Nothing else can work.
Do you know how idiotic the bolded sounds in Igboland where the government don't even use state funds to upgrade churchs where 99.9% of citizens worship on Sundays?

Yes, disintegration will bode everyone well if it would mean people like yourself and other intolerant folks are kept away from more tolerant folks.

Dude, when visitors/Minorities are on your land you sometimes should give them special preference just to make them have a sense of belonging. You think New York City was foo*lish to allow a Mosque build close to the site of Ground Zero whilst refusing the same permit for a Church?

You guys will never learn. I just hope theres a way South East and Northern Nigeria can be separated from the rest of Nigeria because majority of you are just low on tolerance and without tolerance peace will never reign.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: how pls?

You're a grown man, and something tells me you are not reta*rded, engage your brain and find out why I made the statement!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Yeske2(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Yes, disintegration will bode everyone well if it would mean people like yourself and other intolerant folks are kept away from more tolerant folks.

Dude, when visitors/Minorities are on your land you sometimes should give them special preference just to make them have a sense of belonging. You think New York City was foo*lish to allow a Mosque build close to the site of Ground Zero whilst refusing the same permit for a Church?

You guys will never learn. I just hope theres a way South East and Northern Nigeria can be separated from the rest of Nigeria because majority of you are just low on tolerance and without tolerance peace will never reign.
See who is talking, mscheeew!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by purity80(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
This is certainly not the first time a place of worship will be demolished in this country. El-rufai demolished churches in Abuja. But that is not the issue, if the state govt wants to use the place, they should compensate the owners of the mosque if they are legal occupants. This is a very simple issue
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: how pls?

Please my Igbo brother, learn how to step over an asinine a.s.swipe in diapers.
Dude has oil brains. lol

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
As a matter of fact Nigeria is headed for disintegration. DUH!
The reason is that we are SPIRITUALLY INCOMPATIBLE.
There is no way one nation can come out of Nigeria because you have those who believe that states should fund Islamic things, even in predominantly Christian states in Nigeria.
How anyone with a HUMAN brain can think like that beats me.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
purity80: This is certainly not the first time a place of worship will be demolished in this country. El-rufai demolished churches in Abuja. But that is not the issue, if the state govt wants to use the place, they should compensate the owners of the mosque if they are legal occupants. This is a very simple issue

Exactly!

I keep saying Igbos and Hausas are the biggest problems in Nigeria. And I say this without malice or hatred as I have friends and familial ties with both groups, but the level of intolerance from both of them is astounding. If a Northerner is not hacking down a Christian, a South Easterner is hounding a Muslim. Today they all hate GEJ, but let Abacha rise from the grave tomorrow and start eliminating all his opponents again you won't hear a whimper, and if you do its shouts of "Ranka Dede" that'll rent the air. Both groups are so myopic in their thinking and outlook, that their typical "Crabs-In-A-Barrell" mentality will do nothing but drag Nigeria into the well of disaster.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth: As a matter of fact Nigeria is headed for disintegration. DUH!
The reason is that we are SPIRITUALLY INCOMPATIBLE.
There is no way one nation can come out of Nigeria because you have those who believe that states should fund Islamic things, even in predominantly Christian states in Nigeria.
How anyone with a HUMAN brain can think like that beats me.

Spiritually incompartible?

Dude, have you ever heard of the word "Tolerance"?!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Spiritually incompartible?

Dude, have you ever heard of the word "Tolerance"?!
Tolerance ? Haha the past 50 decades has been marred with religious violence in Nigeria , with the Christians as the victims in the "equation" and you talk about tolerance . Tolerance from the Christians has kept Nigeria as one BUT there is a limit to Tolerance .
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
purity80: This is certainly not the first time a place of worship will be demolished in this country. El-rufai demolished churches in Abuja. But that is not the issue, if the state govt wants to use the place, they should compensate the owners of the mosque if they are legal occupants. This is a very simple issue
i have 2 questions for you. 1. Did el rufai compensate churches in abuja? 2. Does that look like a mosque?
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Tolerance ? Haha the past 50 decades has been marred with religious violence in Nigeria , with the Christians as the victims in the "equation" and you talk about tolerance . Tolerance from the Christians has kept Nigeria as one BUT there is a limit to Tolerance .

My brother don't waste time with that animal.

Between 1945 and today, Christian blood has fed Nigeria's unity and the land still craves more blood.
Honestly, I don't want to sound racist, but white folks would not accept 5% of what we (Christians) have accepted in Nigeria. I wonder whether our brand of Christianity preaches stupidity.

To other forumites, the fact that anyone with HUMAN brains would question the clearing of this sore sight is yet another proof that we are spiritually incompatible.
My God does not believe in forced unity.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

50 decades or 5 decades?

Anyways,Everyone, has been a victim. If you aren't part of the corrupt class, you've been suffering.

Besides, what do you mean "Tolerance from the Christians has kept Nigeria as one,BUT there is a limit to Tolerance"? Doesn't that sound like an intolerant statement right there? Let me ask you a question: Aside from the civil war (which we all know WAS NOT a war fought under religious premise), when have South Eastern Christians borne the brunt of all the Ethno-Religious riots/upheavals in the North? So, why do they always somehow manage to throw themselves in the middle of any religious drama that emanates there? Believe it or not, and common sense should be your buddy on this, the overwhelming majority of "Christian" casualties in Northern Nigeria (when the Muslims decide to go crazy) are usually Northerners themselves and NOT Easterners. So, my question is: WHY DO EASTERNERS LOVE TO CALL ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES BY TAKING RETALIATORY ACTS FORGETTING THAT WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, THESE SAME NORTHERN CHRISTIANS WILL BANDY UP WITH THEIR "BROTHERS" AGAINST THEM? Do you get what I'm saying at all?

Diplomacy and tolerance goes a long way, my friend, myopism and intolerance, not so much.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother don't waste time with that animal.

Between 1945 and today, Christian blood has fed Nigeria's unity and the land still craves more blood.
Honestly, I don't want to sound racist, but white folks would not accept 5% of what we (Christians) have accepted in Nigeria. I wonder whether our brand of Christianity preaches stupidity.

To other forumites, the fact that anyone with HUMAN brains would question the clearing of this sore sight is yet another proof that we are spiritually incompatible.
My God does not believe in forced unity.

I have only one answer for you:

LOOK AT YOUR WORDS, LOOK AT YOUR VIEWS, EVERYONE CAN CHECK OUT YOUR OLD POSTS :YOU ARE TOO EVIL TO CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
^^^

Your fathers have the blood of[b] 2 million[/b] of my people in their hands.
Satan has started to accuse Jesus of being evil. sad

3 Likes

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by nduchucks: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

I didn't hear you calling for disintegration when N70million grant was awarded for a borehole project at the Church of Christ in Nigeria (COCIN) Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre, in that your area. olodo

Ignorant Eze does not realize that a majority of Igbos are neither Christians nor Moslems.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I didn't hear you calling for disintegration when N70million grant was awarded [/b]for a borehole project at the [b]Church of Christ in Nigeria (COCIN) Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre, in that your area. olodo

All the bolded are pure lies or hanging lies. You mean ANAMBRA STATE donated N70 million to a church for borehole?
Be specific dude! undecided
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth: ^^^

Your fathers have the blood of[b] 2 million[/b] of my people in their hands.
Satan has started to accuse Jesus of being evil. sad

SMH

Who are my Fathers? See what intolerance causes? How do you know my beliefs? How do you know if I even believe in a God? Oh, cus I respectfully spell it with a capital "G"?! My friend, you are too intolerant, crass and myopic and for your own good, and for the good of mankind, I sincerely hope you're sterile or will take my advice in good faith and not reproduce, because even one more person sharing your genes will be a burden on the Planet.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
^^
My friend get off here. I don't have time for animals!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ndu_chucks

If it EVER happened, the donation was for the HOSPITAL (which is a public resource benefitting everyone).
Anambra is a state that handles money every carefully. That is why it is among the least indebted states in Nigeria.

So show your evidence or hide your face in shame.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by nduchucks: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

All the bolded are pure lies or hanging lies. You mean ANAMBRA STATE donated N70 million to a church for borehole?
Be specific dude! undecided

You are a lazy ignorant fool and I don't have time to educate you today. Go and research all the grants you people received through government agencies, CBN, and other non profit organizations then come back and talk. dummy

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth: ^^
My friend get off here. I don't have time for animals!

The same dude that was just clutching his Bible and proclaiming himself Jesus while calling others Satan.

SMH

You're a horribly sad case. Don't you have some fares to pick up or something? Business is usually brisk on sundays.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are a lazy ignorant fool and I don't have time to educate you today. Go and research all the grants you people received through government agencies, CBN, and other non profit organizations then come back and talk. dummy

Oh, you mean your brother Sanusi who sees the Nigerian Central Bank as an Islamic bank dished out some cash to some churches to mask the millions he handed over to Islamic causes, and you are here expecting the same for your shack at Bridgehead Onitsha. Ewo, sorry bro. The shack will go down before your brother uses Nigeria's money to do that.
Ndo.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by nduchucks: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

Oh, you mean your brother Sanusi who sees the Nigerian Central Bank as an Islamic bank dished out some cash to some churches to mask the millions he handed over to Islamic causes, and you are here expecting the same for your shack at Bridgehead Onitsha. Ewo, sorry bro. The shack will go down before your brother uses Nigeria's money to do that.
Ndo.

You sound like a very ungrateful goat which has being allowed to eat small garri from the stand, but decides to come back 10 more times for additional garri. olodo.

Eze, your stance is not helping your brothers who make at least 30times more money from the Northern parts of the country than they do in alaigbo. You may not be able to deal with the response you'll get by being disrespectful to your guests. Igboland is not big enough to accommodate all of you. Be wise.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Onlytruth(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You sound like a very ungrateful goat which has being allowed to eat small garri from the stand, but decides to come back 10 more times for additional garri. olodo.

Eze, your stance is not helping your brothers who make at least 30times more money from the Northern parts of the country than they do in alaigbo. You may not be able to deal with the response you'll get by being disrespectful to your guests. Igboland is not big enough to accommodate all of you. Be wise.

A big FAT lie which you will never allow to be tested of course. I dare you to support the creation of the Republic of Igboland. I dare you to conduct a referedum on this in Igboland, and if you get less than 98% YES vote, let it fail.

We are tired of hearing that lie. We need to develop VAST empty lands in Igboland.
Abeg carry ya mosque head north biko.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

A big FAT lie which you will never allow to be tested of course. I dare you to support the creation of the Republic of Igboland. I dare you to conduct a referedum on this in Igboland, and if you get less than 98% YES vote, let it fail.

We are tired of hearing that lie. We need to develop VAST empty lands in Igboland.
Abeg carry ya mosque head north biko.

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by oduasolja: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
stupid igbos.

how many of your freaking filthy people are all over the country, in the north .

millions.

a few northerners are in in onitsha and you dey do shakara. ok.

make the country break up . una go see ohh. when the millions of igbo return , i hope u can feed them . mother fuckers.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
oduasolja: stupid igbos.

how many of your freaking filthy people are all over the country, in the north .

millions.

a few northerners are in in onitsha and you dey do shakara. ok.

make the country break up . una go see ohh. when the millions of igbo return , i hope u can feed them . mother fuckers.

I see you are already afraid of the greatest country in Africa even though it doesn't exist yet .
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
Anyways,Everyone, has been a victim. If you aren't part of the corrupt class, you've been suffering.
Besides, what do you mean "Tolerance from the Christians has kept Nigeria as one,BUT there is a limit to Tolerance"? Doesn't that sound like an intolerant statement right there? Let me ask you a question: Aside from the civil war (which we all know WAS NOT a war fought under religious premise), when have South Eastern Christians borne the brunt of all the Ethno-Religious riots/upheavals in the North? So, why do they always somehow manage to throw themselves in the middle of any religious drama that emanates there? Believe it or not, and common sense should be your buddy on this, the overwhelming majority of "Christian" casualties in Northern Nigeria (when the Muslims decide to go crazy) are usually Northerners themselves and NOT Easterners. So, my question is: WHY DO EASTERNERS LOVE TO CALL ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES BY TAKING RETALIATORY ACTS FORGETTING THAT WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, THESE SAME NORTHERN CHRISTIANS WILL BANDY UP WITH THEIR "BROTHERS AGAINST THEM"? Do you get what I'm saying at all?
Diplomacy and tolerance goes a long way, my friend, myopism and intolerance, not so much.

Answer to the bolded: Jos massacre 1945 and Kano genocide 1953. http://www.anamites.com/2011/11/unending-massacre-of-southerners-in.html
next time if you have no knowledge of something don't jump into it ok.

i follow your post gradualy till i found out that you are a tribalist and hate consumed person.
but what bafled me much is the fact you even don't know nor see yourself as such. you derail the post and keep talking thrash.

say the truth for once, is that eye sour called a musque good to stand there till next morning? if your answer to this question is yes then you are as
good as evil yourself. we talk of developement and progress everyday yet many realy don't want it because it may favor others more than them.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by oduasolja: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

I see you are already afraid of the greatest country in Africa even though it doesn't exist yet .

I LAFF OHH . PLEASE ,I support your self determination. I too want self determination. But you know what they say , be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Reduces Cost Of Importing Food By $2bn / Philanthropist Par Excellence: Celebrating Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo On Birthday / Buhari: We Will Improve Security, Revamp Economy Before Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.