Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) (25102 Views)

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" / An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Life And Work Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by ladman(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
Does She Look Like Dr, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala?
I saw this picture online, and I felt she fits in properly as the Nigerian Minister of Finance's look alike. What do you think?

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by floriana(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
how can anyone look like okonjo Ewuala without and oversized bossom and eyeballs threatening to shoot out of their sockets?

15 Likes

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by ladman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
Haba! Na u sabi about the minister but the babe try for my eye

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by DAY12(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
dis chick no get bie bie like aunty Ngozi ! grin
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
It's only her headtie that looks like that of the finance minister.

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Butoneday2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
How can?
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by brownlord: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
Oh my God, wht sought of nonsence is this, ok, wht if she's the minister herself, does it worth been on front page, think this NL fast becomin a childs play

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
grin grin
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Chaydee(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by AngelEbi(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
afam4eva: It's only her headtie that looks like that of the finance minister.
my thoughts exactly
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
Okay
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
And the nonsense made front page.like som1 says, 'how does this reduce the price of eba in d market'

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by shadrach77: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
She's a look-alike no doubt grin grin cheesy
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by pembisco(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
I pity dis lady! See hw her personality is being analysd like d 2nd half commentry/analyses in futbal

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by ebamma(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
who bleeping cares
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Uchenna42(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
She doesnt look like her johrrr.......lemme guess.........15% resemblance.......period!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
She is much younger than NOI.maybe when she grows older then she might look like her very well.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by logica(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
I like her nose.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by aryzgreat: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
Any topic with these suffix are always making front page to drive traffic and of cause money to NL owner, Igbo, Biafra, ojukwu, Boko haram, east, Ngozi okonjo Iweala, GEJ, Massob, Fashola, pastor etc SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by pomporiking: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Dear moderator..ure full of crap why are u feeding us wiv bs on nl..pls try and be more innovative

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by juman(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
afam4eva: It's only her headtie that looks like that of the finance minister.

Yeah, the headtie.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Castos(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
what is this, NL frontpage i hail o
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by chucky234(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
All you should have compared are the head gear and the glasses,aside that no remblance.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
she needs to steazl more money $$$ before she can complete the look grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by cristog120: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
beauty without brains lacks value. NGO may be ugly bt her name rings bell worldwide.what other impact are we to make in this existence? she is making her mark in her world and many of us sit here and criticise with hollow brains

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by jamace(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ha ha ha , I laugh in Naira coins. grin
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by pyyxxaro: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
This gals lip no badt for bj o..... grin wink
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
Why would dis crap make the front page? Oh!!! My nairaland
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by pendusky(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hahahahahaha! Make GEJ no see u oh!
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
They do bare some semblance but her style and make-up was intentionally done to look more like her. grin
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
binger: And the nonsense made front page.like som1 says, 'how does this reduce the price of eba in d market'
I didn't know they sell Eba in the market. This is NEWS. Thnx 4 d enlightenment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Theatre Lagos: 40 Billion Naira Revamp Heralds Return To Glory Days / Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.