Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Evaluators Needed To Access My Community Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Evaluators Needed To Access My Community Site (1053 Views)

Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page / How Can I Access My Youtube Adsense Account ? / Cant Access My Yahoomail On My Browser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evaluators Needed To Access My Community Site by Cactus(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2006
I would like to have your feedback on this site

www.afrikatopia.com
Re: Evaluators Needed To Access My Community Site by Seun(m): 3:34am On Apr 08, 2006
It's quite lovely, but you need to prepopulate the forum with interesting topics. You need to start posting topics like there's no tommorrow and bribe or beg some of your friends to respond to those topics.
Re: Evaluators Needed To Access My Community Site by Cactus(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2006
tx men still trying to add modules and secure my db because of previoius exploits, will definitely try to populate hopefully i wont give up cos I am really not big about content am into design though most of the time i use CMSes, why reinvent the wheel
Re: Evaluators Needed To Access My Community Site by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2006
Since you don't have time to design your own template, you should have more time to populate it with content. What drew you to this site? Was it the design?
Re: Evaluators Needed To Access My Community Site by Cactus(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2006
Well i think i joined this site a couple of months ago to get info as to wats going on in 9ja, as for the afrikatopia, my friend and i had several ideas of what we do while we search for real jobs and we ended up with the afrikatopia idea. i shall be workin on it as days go by though

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Set A Blog / Silly Questions Clients Ask Their Web Host / Conversa - You Design - We Code To Xhtml/css!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.