Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold (8017 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Novak Djokovic Beats Roger Federer To Win ATP World Title / Rafael Nadal Vs Roger Federer Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by itsme9jaG(f): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
So happy for Andy yesterday. It was a joy to see his game all come together. Good Psychological state of mind was key and he delivered.
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by sherrylo: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
ii truly believe roger gave it to andy.
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by Skywalker5(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Roger Federer was not himself at all. Congrats to Andy though
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by chic2pimp(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
LOOOOOOOOL @ Federer let Andy win the only meaningful Title he'll never win in his career.

The lengths this brit bashers would go never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
LoL@people really believing that Match Was Not Fixed!!....lmfaoooo!!! grin grin grin

Shows how Naive some people really are.
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by chic2pimp(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Jheeezzzz still cracking my ribs @ Fedex let Murray win.....ROFLMBAO!

What next?.....wait for it...... Blake let Bolt win the 100M grin grin grin grin grin

Who do these folks think they are fooling?
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
This is Andy Murray in Career Grand Slams......He gets slaughtered

Yet you are actually dumb enough to believe he suddenly can Beat Roger in Straight sets in the olympics

After just having lost to him at Wimbledon a month ago ?

Rotflmfao.

Grand Slams
Singles: 4 (0–4)
Outcome Year Championship Surface Opponent Score
Runner-up 2008 US Open Hard Switzerland Roger Federer 2–6, 5–7, 2–6
Runner-up 2010 Australian Open Hard Switzerland Roger Federer 3–6, 4–6, 6–7(11–13)
Runner-up 2011 Australian Open (2) Hard Serbia Novak Djokovic 4–6, 2–6, 3–6
Runner-up 2012 Wimbledon Grass Switzerland Roger Federer 6–4, 5–7, 3–6, 4–6

So why can't he do it at a Major?..Let me guess either the Olympics turned him into Superman or Roger let him win for his Home Town Crowd.....

lol match fixing happens in tennis all the time, get over it.

Lmfao@getting caught up in Fabricated Olympic Moments.

Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
Roger could have at least made it look less obvious...it was a poor acting job... 6-2 - 6-1? Lmfao

This is Andy Majorless Murray we are talking about here......LmL

Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by A40(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
~Royal~:
Roger could have at least made it look less obvious...it was a poor acting job... 6-2 - 6-1? Lmfao

This is Andy Majorless Murray we are talking about here......LmL

Somehow I don't doubt this! We don't agree on a lot of things but I'm inclined to agree this time. This is Andy Murray we are talking about here! Plus Roger is nice like that! He doesn't need this gold to cement his legacy
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by musty1987(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
I bliv strongly that federer just allow Murray to win. undecided
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by chic2pimp(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Dude no one here is doubting Federer's greatness but to suggest he let Murray win that match is outright absurd.

Federer was beaten by the far better player on that day. It's that simple. Or is that too difficult for your thick brain to handle?

Is Murray the better player? Not In a millions years. Would he ever match Fedex's list of achievements? Not in this lifetime or the next. However on that particular day he was the superior player.

Go suck on a lemon if you don't like that fact.

ROFLMBAO again @ both Djokovic and Federer let Murray win........LOOOOOOOLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin. Things people would say grin
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2012
lol^
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by justwise(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2012
chic2pimp: Dude no one here is doubting Federer's greatness but to suggest he let Murray win that match is outright absurd.

Federer was beaten by the far better player on that day. It's that simple. Or is that too difficult for your thick brain to handle?

Is Murray the better player? Not In a millions years. Would he ever match Fedex's list of achievements? Not in this lifetime or the next. However on that particular day he was the superior player.

Go suck on a lemon if you don't like that fact.

ROFLMBAO again @ both Djokovic and Federer let Murray win........LOOOOOOOLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin. Things people would say grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin good one there, some mum here still think that Roger sold the match to make Andy happy. What load of rubbish. They can go on talking rubbish, the history has been made and Andy is an Olympic Gold medalist.!!
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by polokor60(m): 2:57am On Sep 11, 2012
i take back my words and give andy murray all the credits he deserve after his victory over novak in u.s open finals a couple of hours ago. Congrats andy
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by justwise(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2012
polokor60: i take back my words and give andy murray all the credits he deserve after his victory over novak in u.s open finals a couple of hours ago. Congrats andy

It takes a matured mind to say that.
Re: Andy Murray Defeats Roger Federer To Win Olympic Tennis Gold by justwise(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2012
~Royal~:
This is Andy Murray in Career Grand Slams......He gets slaughtered

Yet you are actually dumb enough to believe he suddenly can Beat Roger in Straight sets in the olympics

After just having lost to him at Wimbledon a month ago ?

Rotflmfao.

Grand Slams
Singles: 4 (0–4)
Outcome Year Championship Surface Opponent Score
Runner-up 2008 US Open Hard Switzerland Roger Federer 2–6, 5–7, 2–6
Runner-up 2010 Australian Open Hard Switzerland Roger Federer 3–6, 4–6, 6–7(11–13)
Runner-up 2011 Australian Open (2) Hard Serbia Novak Djokovic 4–6, 2–6, 3–6
Runner-up 2012 Wimbledon Grass Switzerland Roger Federer 6–4, 5–7, 3–6, 4–6

So why can't he do it at a Major?..Let me guess either the Olympics turned him into Superman or Roger let him win for his Home Town Crowd.....

lol match fixing happens in tennis all the time, get over it.

Lmfao@getting caught up in Fabricated Olympic Moments.

Just want to tell you that Andy has just won the US OPEN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lance Armstrong Admits To Using Performance Enhancing Drugs / Nigeria Vs England FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Tues.4 Oct 2016 2pm / NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For WAFCON Qualifier Against Cape Verde.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.