Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? (8223 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? by truthislight: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: yes he did, but he didnt in any way add d word 'body' when talking about d father.

what part of d word spirit do u not understand 'immaterial' is one of d xracteristic of a spirit.

just to correct u paul didnt say d 2nd adam as a heavenly body, he said d 2nd adam is a 'life giving spirit. But yes i believe that truely christ after his resurrection had a spiritual body.

what is there to reconcile?

who said Jesus is in flesh and bones?

he is in heaven, and yes even after d final judgement some xtian will b in heaven in a spiritual body.

that can happen when d physical has been transform by d spiritual. D body is not an hindrance that is why it is a 'spiritual body'.

ha! U know i find it surprising, JW don blive a human has a spirit, yet they belive dat after d general resurrection those 144000 in heaven will be spirits. How do u reconcile those 2 positions? Man has not spirit yet a spirit of some men will b in heaven. Contradiction.
Peace

there is no contradiction here, are you not aware of the bible portion that says that "that which is mortal will put on immortality"
?

If they already have an immortal part why will they NEED to be given or put on immortality?

Immortality is a gift not that we already have it.

If you cant get the bible portion that says so tell me i will produce it.
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / People's Assumptions When Some Christians Suffer Misfortunes / Remembering Your Creator While You Are Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.