Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Breaking News!!! Churches And Xtians In Yobe Are Being Destroyed And Killed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News!!! Churches And Xtians In Yobe Are Being Destroyed And Killed (544 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Churches And Xtians In Yobe Are Being Destroyed And Killed by shedraq1: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
Breaking News!!! Churches and xtians in Yobe are being destroyed and killed.

let us pray for the angels of God to go and fight for the saints and plead the blood of Jesus for their protection

(1) (Reply)

Do U Knw Y I Like Jesus / No Room For Discrimination / INSPIRATIONAL: Stop Saying; "What Is The Use In Serving God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.