Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship (42355 Views)

40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / Shortlisted Candidates For 2013 Shell SPDC Scholarship Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: I got it last yr. I had 3As, 5B nd 1C in O'level. If u re shortlisted u will be given transport reimbursement of 2k5. It ws 3 tests of Verbal, Quantitative and General Information. We were paid 150k d 1st time, a combination of d 1st and 2nd yr, thereafta its 75k. I hope u find dis informative enuf......
Hmmm, i wrote for addax this year and we were paid reimbursement of #5k each, when i only took #200 to the venue. I'm hoping to be shortlisted for shell, i just need it. Thanks for the info, the test structure is almost like the one we wrote for addax, 3sections, gmat(logic, analogy)govt, econs etc. My God is ever faithful, I trust Him. Addax pays 100k
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Swaginton(m): 2:52am On Nov 09, 2012
guys,the exam is on the 17th...
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by ebixy(m): 3:51am On Nov 09, 2012
Swaginton: guys,the exam is on the 17th...
have u been shortlisted?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by mail13231(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Congrats to all shortlisted candidates for MOBIL scholarship. Wishing you the best in the test TODAY.
Also wishing all prospective SPDC winners success in their tests.
Nigeria LNG (NLNG) (UK Studies) Scholarship is also open on offer;
www.nairaland.com/1096655/nigeria-lng-nlng-post-graduate-scholarship
www.scholarship-nigeria.com

1 Like

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2012
Swaginton: guys,the exam is on the 17th...
Kindly let us know if you've been contacted or where you got the information.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by murphyrichy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Have been contacted, who knows the kind of question that will be asked. Incase you have any past questions kindly send it to my mail, obi.richy@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by slimchuks: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
murphyrichy: Have been contacted, who knows the kind of question that will be asked. Incase you have any past questions kindly send it to my mail, obi.richy@yahoo.com. Thanks
how were u notified?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Tobbie9(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
murphyrichy: Have been contacted, who knows the kind of question that will be asked. Incase you have any past questions kindly send it to my mail, obi.richy@yahoo.com. Thanks
still wondering what u aim to achieve
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by ebixy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
i think the shortlisted candidates will also be announced in national dalies
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by murphyrichy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
slimchuks:
how were u notified?
Through e-mail.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by abioila(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
yeah it's true. I have also been contacted. The exam is on the 17th, guys check your mail box. So guys that have written the exam how should I prepare.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by ebixy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
undecided embarassedi was nt contacted
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
hello people, i was called too via email, just checked my email now. Problem is i'm in lagos, and my centre is at Enugu. Can my centre be changed to lagos btw we were not asked to choose or select a preferred centre. I'm so grateful to God, He is ever faithful.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by abioila(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Flawless~diva:
hello people, i was called too via email, just checked my email now. Problem is i'm in lagos, and my centre is at Enugu. Can my centre be changed to lagos btw we were not asked to choose or select a preferred centre. I'm so grateful to God, He is ever faithful.
Enugu? Haba that's too far now.btw do you school in lagos? Changing your centre might not be possible so just start making plans for enugu. Were you awarded the addax sholarship?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Manchidede(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
check ur mails
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
abioila: Enugu? Haba that's too far now.btw do you school in lagos? Changing your centre might not be possible so just start making plans for enugu. Were you awarded the addax sholarship?
No, i school in owerri, so i travelled for the holiday.
The result for addax is not yet out, wrote it this year, 22nd of september precisely.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Congrats to everyone of you invited. We wish you guys success in your tests.
Flawless~diva:
@flawless~diva; I'm afraid, you may have to cut your holiday short. There are comprehensive lists meant for each centre and the transportation fare, candidates list, attendance and writing materials must correlate for each centre.
But in case there is no way you'll make it back to Enugu before 17th, you can give Lagos centre a try (chances are slim though)
ALL THE BEST GUYS!
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
thanks, very slim indeed cos my name will not appear on their print out!!
Chai, it's all good. Gat to start packing my loads

1 Like

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by diutor: 1:23am On Nov 10, 2012
The full list of shorlisted candidates is now out.

The Aptitude Test is scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Saturday 17 November, 2012.
Accreditation Time: 7.30am – 9.45am prompt
Aptitude Test Time: 10.00am prompt.
Shortlisted students are advised to bring their invitation for aptitude test emails, writing materials (including HB pencils and erasers), Braille typewriter (if applicable), a recent passport photograph and their university identification card to the exam venue.

The full list is available at http://naijaedutech.com/2012/11/spdc-joint-venture-20112012-university-scholarship-shortlist-out.html
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by abioila(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2012
Flawless~diva:

No, i school in owerri, so i travelled for the holiday.
The result for addax is not yet out, wrote it this year, 22nd of september precisely.
You were probably posted to Enugu because of its proximity to Owerri where you school. You just have to go to Enugu jare. Shebi you spent only 200 naira the last time but you collected 5k. (karma at work)lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2012
abioila: You were probably posted to Enugu because of its proximity to Owerri where you school. You just have to go to Enugu jare. Shebi you spent only 200 naira the last time but you collected 5k. (karma at work)lol.
Lolest @karma, yeah that's true but Ph is closer to Owerri than Enugu. Is all gud. School has resumed sef.
Please when is Mobil writing their own test?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2012
Flawless~diva:

Please when is Mobil writing their own test?
The test is holding TODAY (10th November). It will commence in about an hour or so.

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Swaginton(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
i told u guys it waz on d 17th..my centre is warri..
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by abioila(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
Will the use of calculator be allowed?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2012
I am nt sure that Shell sent everyone a message. Jst check online if u were shortlisted
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2012
If you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by adekayo1234(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
I was also shortlisted but i dnt know what to read. Pls if u av any past question, kindly mail it to my email. adekayo_1234@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Timmy d 1st: If you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
(
PLEASE GO TO THE APPROPRIATE THREAD. This thread is NOT for admissions

1 Like

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 12, 2012
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2012
esochemicals@yahoo.com:
have neither received a mail nor a letter from shell. Pls can someone tell me how to check my name online? I mean on their site! Thanks
www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2012/11/shortlisted-candidates-shell-petroleum.html?m=1
Hope you will find your name on the list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It is actually 'Biscuit Bone', not 'Brisket Bone' / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression / Jamb Syllabus For This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.