Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship (42341 Views)

40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / Shortlisted Candidates For 2013 Shell SPDC Scholarship Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by ChiaMan(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
*clears throat*
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by ebsuguy(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2012
i wrote the test last year...oct 15 to be precise @ enugu....dont worry flawless...u will be reimbursed depending on the distance of ur sch frm d centre....the questions are current affairs,maths,englisg,logical reasoning and quantitative reasoning....it is being conducted by WAEC.....success fella....the key is SPEED and ACCURACY
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by vickers95(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2012
my name is on the list bt my nothin was sent 2 my email....
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Hotdiamond(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2012
hi. Guys. My name is on the list. But my venue is farther thAN expected. 'M closer to port Harcourt. But i was given enugu center. Was it a mistake Or What. Btw i school in Uyo
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2012
ebsuguy: i wrote the test last year...oct 15 to be precise @ enugu....dont worry flawless...u will be reimbursed depending on the distance of ur sch frm d centre....the questions are current affairs,maths,englisg,logical reasoning and quantitative reasoning....it is being conducted by WAEC.....success fella....the key is SPEED and ACCURACY
Thanks very much. Since it is conducted by Waec, i see the question structure same ås addax.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Hotdiamond: hi. Guys. My name is on the list. But my venue is farther thAN expected. 'M closer to port Harcourt. But i was given enugu center. Was it a mistake Or What. Btw i school in Uyo
My school is closer to ph, but was still given Enugu. Maybe the centre is full
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Hotdiamond(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2012
Flawless~diva:

My school is closer to ph, but was still given Enugu. Maybe the centre is full
exactly What i thought
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Hotdiamond(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2012
i hope i can reach the venue before 9 45am. I've not bin 2 enugu. So i don't know How long the journey is from Uyo
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by ebsuguy(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2012
i wrote last year......i was nt sent any mail but my name was on the list....but they later sent the invitation to my sch....but if ur invitation did nt get to ur sch b4 d day....go ...they av d list with them....and i wrote in enugu...those from uyo came late because they left uyo dat day....dy came when we av already finished a section i guess....so i advise dos coming from uyo to go to enugu a day b4
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2012
ebsuguy: ...so i advise dos coming from uyo to go to enugu a day b4
Good advice
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
Flawless~diva:

Thanks very much. Since it is conducted by Waec, i see the question structure same ås addax.
yea, exactly. Infact dnt be surprised d question mite jst be d same.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by abioila(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
ebsuguy: i wrote the test last year...oct 15 to be precise @ enugu....dont worry flawless...u will be reimbursed depending on the distance of ur sch frm d centre....the questions are current affairs,maths,englisg,logical reasoning and quantitative reasoning....it is being conducted by WAEC.....success fella....the key is SPEED and ACCURACY
Is the use of calculator allowed?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Wiseoldman: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thanks olsey for helping the students out there...I commend ur effort.

Puzzle: What do u call two similarly colored BENZ cars parked beside each other...
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by vickers95(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thanks @ebsuguy ...
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wise_old_man: Thanks olsey for helping the students out there...I commend ur effort.
My pleasure, wise old man.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by ebsuguy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
abioila: Is the use of calculator allowed?
no....calculator is nt allowed
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
BAYELSA STATE Indigenes can also check www.nairaland.com/1100284/2012-2013-bayelsa-state-postgraduate to apply for the on-going 2012/2013 Scholarship.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2012
Its 2mao. Wanna wish everyone writing SUCCESS in d exams. Make una rememba me 4 una Kingdom,

1 Like

Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by vickers95(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: Its 2mao. Wanna wish everyone writing SUCCESS in d exams. Make una rememba me 4 una Kingdom,
thanks
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
Wishing you all the best in your tests.
www.scholarship-nigeria.com
-SCHOLARSHIP NIGERIA/ Olsey Consult
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
Reporting from Enugu centre, brb with my full comment.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
The igxams wasnt easy oh. The Logic hard sha, esp dat one abt detainees and color of cap. Hw much wer u given at ur centre, Diva?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by vickers95(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
So guys wat r we to expect next?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by abioila(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
The exam was ok. Although the Logical Reasoning section was something else. The mgt test was also cool although it favoured us commercial students giving us an edge sort of. When should we be expecting the list of awardees, I just hope I am awarded sha. Guys comma give your own account too.
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
Last year, d exam was written in Oct, list came out arund Dec endin, and dey were paid in April dis yr, so jst chill,....
BTW, wer was ur centre and hw much was given U as stipend? @abioila nd vickers
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by vickers95(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
My centre was at Warri airport road ...and my skul is FUPRE at effurun .... I spent 320 naira to go and come back ... Stipend given was 1000 naira
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
guys,pls 4 oda times.do they shortlist based on d department u are e.g law,education,etc
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Olsey: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2012
Wishing you all success in your tests. The results should be out hopefully before the end of the year or latest January.
www.scholarship-nigeria.com
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: The igxams wasnt easy oh. The Logic hard sha, esp dat one abt detainees and color of cap. Hw much wer u given at ur centre, Diva?
2k5 with a bottle of water. Shell aint too generous sha. Yeah is quite different from wat i saw in addax. We thank God for everything
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
vickers95: My centre was at Warri airport road ...and my skul is FUPRE at effurun .... I spent 320 naira to go and come back ... Stipend given was 1000 naira
Hahahaha. Nawa for shell. Hmmmmm.

What is the approximate number of awardees for each year?
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by Flawlessdiva1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
i'll give shell 60% for their coordination and organization.
They didnt kick off ås scheduled tho it favoured me. Dunno if they were jacking supervisors for the test. I also realised that some people didnt show up for the test like 20 in my class.
Finally its OE/OW 60% vs NM 40%.
I just can't fathom this their miserliness.
In all things, give thanks to God. I'm hopeful!!
Re: SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship by megatek: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
FREE ICT TRAINING AT MEGATEK COMPUTERS

do you have the desire to acquire information technology skills

you can still achieve your dream before the end of this year

Click here to view our various ICT courses including the free ICT SEMINAR for the month of NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER, 2012

http://megatekng.com/training/training-programme/

some of the courses we offer include:
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010
FREE ICT SEMINAR
TOPIC: VIDEO EDITING
DIGITAL LITERACY
GRAPHIC DESIGN
INTERNET MARKETING
FREE ICT SEMINAR
TOPIC: PICTURE EDITING
PRIMAVERA P6
AUTOCAD 2D & 3D (OIL & GAS)
PLANT DESIGN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (PDMS)
DATA ANALYSIS USING SPSS
WEB DESIGN
WEB DEVELOPMENT (CODING)
WEB DEVELOPMENT (CMS)
SYSTEM ENGINEERING (A+)
SYSTEM NETWORKING (N+)
VIDEO EDITING
ANIMATION DESIGN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.