Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. (8075 Views)

Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here / Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 / Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Olsey: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2012
The list of 2012 NLNG shortlisted candidates is out. Exams hold on August 11, 2012 Nationwide;

Kindly view the list on;
www.scholarship-nigeria.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Olsey: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2012
Exams hold in 4 centres.
PH (2), Lagos (1) and Abuja (1)
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by ortopazz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
please i cant access to my box, please can anyone paste the list here?
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by ortopazz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
PLEASE
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Olsey: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
@Infosheriff: Just prepare for it by practicing aptitude questions (Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal tests, basic maths, synonyms & antonyms, comprehension and the likes). If you can lay your hands on GMAT questions, it'll be great.
Try to have a clear, relaxed & alert mind by having adequate rest before going. Speed & accuracy is also a key factor, don't waste too much time on any 'stubborn' question, keep moving!

LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES:

All the Best!
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Tobbie9(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just received my invitation letter from DHL.
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Olsey: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2012
CONGRATS @Tobbie

We wish you the very best in your aptitude test.
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Tobbie9(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Olsey: CONGRATS @Tobbie

We wish you the very best in your aptitude test.
thanks
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Ibraheem009(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Congrats my one and only Tobi. Show them that you're from Great Ife. I wish you best of luck. May God crown ur efforts with success. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Olsey: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Olsey: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2012
@Tobbie; You are very welcome.

Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2012
When will the results be out?
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by diutor: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
The list of candidates who were successful in the NLNG scholarship test has been released. The list was released on the official Facebook page of the company. Check out the list at http://naijaedutech.com/2012/12/nlng-releases-list-of-20122013-undergraduate-scholarship-awardees.html#

Congrats to the awardees

Mundus
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Too bad I didnt get it
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by kavey10(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
@all, this NLNG guys are real tribalists and the whole scholarship thing is a real fraud. After seeing the numbers of pages (3 out of 4 pages I think) showing people from their host communities(Rivers states and Co.), I was shocked! Why didn't they tell us they were just awarding peeps from that specific area. I could hardly see a northerner in the list and THEY CONDUCTED THIS EXAM IN VARIOUS ZONES IN NIGERIA! I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday, NA CRIME FOR ONE TO BE A NON-SCIENCE STUDENT, THOUGH I'M A SOCIAL SCIENTIST SHA. Few numbers of shortlisted beneficiaries to be candid with all their money and absent peepz that didn't do the exam in Lagos. Damn!
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abi oh kavey, i jst surprise 4 dem, dem 4 talk make I no waste my money go write d test and dey didnt even reimburse sef,
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Tobbie9(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Guys that is last year 2011/2012 list
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Tobbie9: Guys that is last year 2011/2012 list
wat makes u tink so, I saw one of my coursemates dat won
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Flawlessdiva1(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2012
kavey10: @all, this NLNG guys are real tribalists and the whole scholarship thing is a real fraud. After seeing the numbers of pages (3 out of 4 pages I think) showing people from their host communities(Rivers states and Co.), I was shocked! Why didn't they tell us they were just awarding peeps from that specific area. I could hardly see a northerner in the list and THEY CONDUCTED THIS EXAM IN VARIOUS ZONES IN NIGERIA! I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday, NA CRIME FOR ONE TO BE A NON-SCIENCE STUDENT, THOUGH I'M A SOCIAL SCIENTIST SHA. Few numbers of shortlisted beneficiaries to be candid with all their money and absent peepz that didn't do the exam in Lagos. Damn!
I agree with you hook, line and sinker. Even from the shortlisting process. The only person shortlisted from my dept us from one of those areas. Come to think of it agbami and nlng wroyte that same day and some wanted to leAve agbami for nlng.
Thank God he didn't, atleast he is dancing with agbami money now.
This country sha......
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2012
Flawless~diva:

Come to think of it agbami and nlng wroyte that same day and some wanted to leAve agbami for nlng.
Thank God he didn't, atleast he is dancing with agbami money now.
This country sha......
na Agbami sure pass oh
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Olsey: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2013
Tobbie9: Guys that is last year 2011/2012 list
Its the latest list.
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by HisRoyalBadness: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pls any one hu got awarded should pls contact me. I nid info about the result stuff 07030329422 . 08185292051
Re: Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. by Olsey: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2013
HisRoyalBadness: Pls any one hu got awarded should pls contact me. I nid info about the result stuff 07030329422 . 08185292051
Hope someone has been of help in that regard.

(1) (Reply)

Uniilorin Post Ume / EKSU Medical Students Inaugural Induction: Fayemi Vows To Improve Health Sector / Hensard University Partners Zeb Ejiro, Top Scientists And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.