Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here (15507 Views)

Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 / Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here / Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by 9jascholarship: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2014
I saw this post on Nigerian University Scholarship Website I thought I should share it with my fellow Nairalanders who applied for the NLNG Scholarship 2014/2015.
You can practice free Past Questions and Answers of the NLNG Scholarship Here
https://eduregard.com.ng/library/free-nlng-scholarship-past-questions-answers-download/

GET THE FULL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE

GoodLuck Pals

Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by dokdave(m): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2014
The link is not going @ all
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by ajahexcel(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2014
the link is goin now try it now
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by 9jascholarship: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
yes the link is working now
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by chefetalkane(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is to inform candidates who applied for the 2014 NLNG scholarship that the list of shortlisted candidates for the aptitude test has been released.

Candidates can access the list by https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fUndgrad%2fscholarships%2fdefault.aspx

Enter your username and password
Click on login

You will receive a response that will inform you whether or not you are shortlisted.

Shortlisted candidates will find a link to print their photo cards.

Click on the print photocard link to download your photocard which is a document to be presented on the day of Exam.

NOTE : Candidates are to come to the examination venue with the following

1. Photocard

2. Writing materials

3. Originals of documents submitted.

4. School Id card/any other Identification

The Examination will hold on Saturday 29th November, 2014.

THE 2014 NLNG SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS IS AVAILABLE

This post is guideline on how you can get the NLNG scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam:

There will be three sections in the NLNG scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc. Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Don’t miss this opportunity of going home with N150, 000 from NLNG till your year of graduation.
Last year a lot of students who used our past questions gave testimonies.

What’s new?
-Scholarship past questions
-Free scholarship handbook
-Free scholarship curernt affair ebook
-Free scholarship examination tips

NLNG SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
6. A cheque…..

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

Continue reading here http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/education/nlng-2014-list-of-shortlisted-candidates-for-aptitude-test/

For enquiries on how to get it contact : 08134141081
Whatapps : 08134141081

Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by JohnnyPalmer: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Haaa
Nigerianunischolarship- #1.5k
Chefto- #2k
Abeg any lower bidder??
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by chefetalkane(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=JohnnyPalmer post=28118813]Haaa
Nigerianunischolarship- #1.5k
Chefto- #2k
Abeg any lower bidder??[/quote

Our past questions are unparalleled. Call me let me see how I can help you or add me on whatapps : 08134141081
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by 9jascholarship: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
lol..
NUS and Chefeto
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by engrgabok64: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2016
2016 NLNG scholarship . Hurry now
I have the current past questions on nlng scholarship. Call me or chat via whatzapp on 07015705529. I am giving it out at an affordable price. Hurry and get it now.
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by Edroom: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
okay!
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by emmaxcojil: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello guys I just saw a site that offers FREE PDF and CBT version of the NLNG test.. See the website address below http://gsesolutions.com.ng/info/packs#8

You can download their NLNG PDF package version or do their timed test..... Just superb
Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by KoladeKoded(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2019
[PDF] Download NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers

Congratulations!

You applied and got shortlisted for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020.

This means you’re one-step closer to winning the scholarship prize money.

Hold on a little – Did you know?

A whooping 60% of students who eventually won the scholarship prize money actually read and practised for the scholarship test with a credible scholarship past questions and answers booklet.

Take a while to imagine yourself succeeding on the test and being presented with the prize money.

Awesome, right?

You will not only be proud of yourself but that achievement would also a pave a way for you to succeed excellently in your academics.

Do you desire to be among the fortunate 60% that would win the prize money?

Quick Question – Do you want to win the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Prize Money with little or no stress and hassles?

If your answer to the above question is YES, then you need to get the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers to adequately prepare for your scholarship test and ace it brilliantly.

You need to study with a comprehensive, updated and credible scholarship past questions and answers booklet for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test

Here's how you can get yourself a comprehensive, updated and credible NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship past questions and answers booklet for the Aptitude Test.

[PDF] Download NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers

Re: Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here by Anwons(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Is this scholarship still ongoing? If yes, has been opened for 2022?

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Begins Construction Of Marine University… / African Students Study, Work And Live In China / Strike: Why ASUU Should Accept FG’s Offer — Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.