Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? (3670 Views)

Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) / Dowry For Igbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by SiropMiel(f): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
I need some ideas in getting a Christmas gift for an Igbo man who has everything already. He lives in the States.
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by Busta(f): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
what is the connection btw both of ya?
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by CrazyMan(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2007
What are you giving him for Christmas? Are you just after what you would get from him and not what you want to give to him; do you really love him?
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by adeboo(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2007
A baby! grin grin

Just kidding, maybe make something personal for him. Something that would have his name on it, something very personal.
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by Soundmind(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2007
The greatest gift you will give him is to make him happy.
An igbo man value what he can see physical and he will be remembering you with it. Give him a traditional igbo dress to match with a local red cap, neck and hand beads will also be appreciated. In Nigeria here, less N10,000.00 can give you all these things.
Whenever he wear it or see anyone wearing good traditional dress, he will remember you.
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by anusule(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2007
hmm. give him love cool
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by oziomatv(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2007
You said he has everything already and think he is single?
 first get the heart of his family first buy them gifts not him them recomendation will be flying from all corner.
the Igbos are still marrying by recomendation. make her mother happy and her sisters also.
and goodluck it will work for you.
am a tipical Igbo I know our culture.
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by grafikdon: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2007
Sirop Miel, like some people suggested, get him something simple with a lasting value (No Nkwobi and ngwo ngwo please). A collection of Naija classics (music) will do, no bootleg pls. You have plenty of options. . . from Isi Agu cloth to coral beads.
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by mrpataki(m): 1:53am On Dec 18, 2007
D-reloaded:

That I do. cheesy

Mac Book, perferrably in black tongue You had better not be asking me in vain grin

Haha! Long throat grin grin cheesy cheesy

Macbook ko, Macmillian ni. grin tongue You dey even specify with color tongue You don get am grin kiss
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by Leilah(f): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2007
A cookery DVD grin
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by omoge(f): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2007
cookery DVD for a nigerian man that expects you to do the cooking? forget it and don't waste ya money.
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by mrpataki(m): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2007
Leilah:

A cookery DVD grin

I no fit shout lipsrsealed
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by Leilah(f): 2:04am On Dec 18, 2007
its a joke you didn't think I was serious did you? embarassed
Re: Christmas Gift For Igbo Man In The USA? by mrpataki(m): 2:13am On Dec 18, 2007
Just joking with you as well.

(1)

Traditional Marriage Rites/bride Price In Obowo, Imo State / Nigerian American Question: Are Igbo's Hated? Why? / Oguta People,what About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.