Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. (3580 Views)

Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans / Beautiful Hausa / Fulani / Kanuri Brides / To You,is Kwara State A Yoruba Land Or Hausa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by MetaPhysical: 4:48am On Jan 06, 2016
The culture section is very amusing to me. I saw a thread where Hausa and Yoruba were fighting over who is a greater dynasty between the two. In another a Yoruba son tells of greatness of Alaafin and questions legitimacy of Ooni. Yet another is proud of the history of Ogori and Magogo, a Yoruba group with roots in Ife.

Wow!

Does anyone here know that Yoruba's Iya Osoronga and Hausa's Magajiya are one and the same and these are deified copies if Inanna, daughter of Sargon?

To the Ogori and Magogo son, read the history of Gog and Magog, an ancient mighty ruler in the lineage of Nimrod, Lamurudu.

How many of us in here Yorubas know that in the days of Hausa Kings their spiritual homeland, Daura, paid homeage to Lamurudu? Actually, upto today, there is a special drum with a sacred note that must first be sounded on all ritual functions of the Emir of Daura. This note is a praise song to Lamurudu of Kanaan.

Kano is a reproduction of Canaan or Kanaan as Ile-Ife is the resite for Nineveh.

There is no superior dynasty between Hausa and Yoruba, the two come from the same history and priesthood.

I can't talk long on this one but wanted to clear the ground a lil bit.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Shaftrod(m): 5:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Please there's hardly any similarity between the two cultures. The person who said the Alafin is more superior to the Ooni has lost his sense of history. Yoruba's and its connection to the land of Nineva is absurd here. Was that not the land Jonah was sent to in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by MetaPhysical: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Shaftrod:
Please there's hardly any similarity between the two cultures. The person who said the Alafin is more superior to the Ooni has lost his sense of history. Yoruba's and its connection to the land of Nineva is absurd here. Was that not the land Jonah was sent to in the bible?

Where did you look for similarity and did not find any?

What is the absurdity in connection between Yoruba and Nineveh?
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Shaftrod(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
MetaPhysical:

Where did you look for similarity and did not find any?

What is the absurdity in connection between Yoruba and Nineveh?
Could you provide us with links
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2016
loool! everyone knows the story of bayajidda is bollocks so if youre referring to the magajiya daurama in the story youre barking up the wrong tree. these are two ethnicities that share no single similarity, not even one.

btw, where did you get your ridiculous story about the drum in daura. do you know when the current daura emirate was created??

where do people get off just going about spreading whatever absurdity their deluded mind has concocted. shame on you all!
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by MetaPhysical: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Shaftrod:
Could you provide us with links

links to what?
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by MetaPhysical: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:
loool! everyone knows the story of bayajidda is bollocks so if youre referring to the magajiya daurama in the story youre barking up the wrong tree. these are two ethnicities that share no single similarity, not even one.

btw, where did you get your ridiculous story about the drum in daura. do you know when the current daura emirate was created??

where do people get off just going about spreading whatever absurdity their deluded mind has concocted. shame on you all!

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the Bayajjida/Daurama story is bollocks?
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
MetaPhysical:

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the Bayajjida/Daurama story is bollocks?

Isn't it obvious. But let's say its not, what is the similarity between Daurama and Osoronga that could possibly drive you into thinking they are the same? Like I've always maintained, like your genes suggest, you should look to the east or the west if truly you seek to find your brothers.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by MetaPhysical: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:

Isn't it obvious. But let's say its not, what is the similarity between Daurama and Osoronga that could possibly drive you into thinking they are the same? Like I've always maintained, like your genes suggest, you should look to the east or the west if truly you seek to find your brothers.

This your response and lack of perspective is nothing short of sensational drama.

Daurama is a city and is parallel to IleIfe in the two cultures compared. Magajiya and Iya are peer deities respective to each of the culture under comparison.

No one has given similarity between Daurama and Osoranga. Your retort has no place in this thread. I have zero tolerance for sensational wailers.

Go ahead and respond to the challenge I posed to you in my earlier response and give intellectual feed to the topic. Your opposition is welcome but drop your drama before stepping in.

Here it is again: How did you arrive at the conclusion that Bayajjida/Daurama story is bollocks?
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2016
MetaPhysical:

This your response and lack of perspective is nothing short of sensational drama.

Daurama is a city and is parallel to IleIfe in the two cultures compared. Magajiya and Iya are peer deities respective to each of the culture under comparison.

No one has given similarity between Daurama and Osoranga. Your retort has no place in this thread. I have zero tolerance for sensational wailers.

Go ahead and respond to the challenge I posed to you in my earlier response and give intellectual feed to the topic. Your opposition is welcome but drop your drama before stepping in.

Here it is again: How did you arrive at the conclusion that Bayajjida/Daurama story is bollocks?

Bayajidda is the same person as Abu yazid is it not, Abu yazid died in a battle so experts suppose it's rather a group of his followers who flocked into Hausaland and not an actual person. Some people like me think it's bollocks.

Magajiya Daurama is not a diety, nor has she ever been considered as such.

The Daura emirate had nothing to do Ile Ife, for one Daura is older than Ile Ife by centuries.

Please, if there's one single cultural similarity between Ile Ife and Daura, feel free to point it out.

Not a single cultural similarity

Different mode of dressing

Completely different language family

Completely different cuisine

Totally different genetically and phenotypically

Different values and way of life.

And somehow you arrived at your conclusion.

I've notice how you've been spreading your madness all over this section before, just leave my people out of it.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by MetaPhysical: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:

Bayajidda is the same person as Abu yazid is it not, Abu yazid died in a battle so experts suppose it's rather a group of his followers who flocked into Hausaland and not an actual person. Some people like me think it's bollocks.

Magajiya Daurama is not a diety, nor has she ever been considered as such.

The Daura emirate had nothing to do Ile Ife, for one Daura is older than Ile Ife by centuries.

Please, if there's one single cultural similarity between Ile Ife and Daura, feel free to point it out.

Not a single cultural similarity

Different mode of dressing

Completely different language family

Completely different cuisine

Totally different genetically and phenotypically

Different values and way of life.

And somehow you arrived at your conclusion.

I've notice how you've been spreading your madness all over this section before, just leave my people out of it.

First, you are insane and deluded to assume yourself leader or authority over any tribe or even suggest you have consent to be spokesperson for any tribe.

Correct this madness and understand you have no people.....you are a member of a tradition and culture and so am I.

On the history and myth of Bayajjida, you completely missed road. You are not at a level of understanding on who Bayajjida is that I consider it a waste of time engaging you on the history.

Likewise, your understanding of the interconnection and the underlying links inferred in this topic, by a far shot, missed the mark.

Daura is not older than Ife, if it was its domains would stretch to the Niger valley. Understand human history and use common sense when analysing concepts.

Overall you lack manners, respect and are a drama king. Your type dont deserve a gentleman's response....going forward expect a salvo of sharp tongued responses from me in kind to your below the belt remarks.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
MetaPhysical:

First, you are insane and deluded to assume yourself leader or authority over any tribe or even suggest you have consent to be spokesperson for any tribe.
Nor did i ever claim to be the leader of my ETHNICITY (not tribe) but i consider myself a suitable spokesperson in this situation as i am sure the majority of my hausa brothers will agree with what im saying.

I reiterate, magajiya daurama has never been given the status of a deity by hausa people, nor has bayajidda. Such acts have never been a part the hausa early animist religion.

Correct this madness and understand you have no people.....you are a member of a tradition and culture and so am I.
i do have people. i am a member of an ethnicity, a culture and a tradition and yeah, so are you. my point exactly right from the beginning. this whole extreme afrocentrism or whatever this is where you try to cram everyone together i will never be a part of and im sure nor will any of my hausa brothers.

On the history and myth of Bayajjida, you completely missed road. You are not at a level of understanding on who Bayajjida is that I consider it a waste of time engaging you on the history.
maybe i did. still doesnt change the fact, true or not bayajidda has nothing to do with oduduwa and magajiya daurama sure as hell has nothing to do with whats her name.

Likewise, your understanding of the interconnection and the underlying links inferred in this topic, by a far shot, missed the mark.
im sure it is because theres nothing here to understand.

Daura is not older than Ife, if it was its domains would stretch to the Niger valley. Understand human history and use common sense when analysing concepts.
Loool! im sure it isnt, keep lying to yourself or trying to twist and maneuver from the truth. grin

Overall you lack manners, respect and are a drama king. Your type dont deserve a gentleman's response....going forward expect a salvo of sharp tongued responses from me in kind to your below the belt remarks.
guilty as charged grin grin mad man!
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Also, what do you mean by in the days of Hausa kings? The emir of Daura is a hausa man.

Where in God's name did you get your ridiculous claims about the drum? This is a blatant lie! No such drum exists!!!

What do you mean by lamurudu of kanaan? you do know that Daura is the original hausa state right?

Finally, this further proves your madness, kano until around the middle ages was known as dala, named after the dala hill which was original the site of the first hausa community in Kano formed by the abagayawas. In time, various people came to settle in this region. The first priest of these people was known as Barbushe. Bagauda, the grandson of bayajidda became king in the 10th century. The name kano came around a few hundred years after this settlement.

So don't you mean lamurudu of dala? grin grin

The level of absurdity in your claim is astounding.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by MetaPhysical: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
^^^
punk! Did I not tell your ugly @ss you are a drama king?

You are chopping conversations into blocks so you csn inject more sensations into each line.

I know your kind....very familiar, i smell your signature already, dirty @ss nyggah. You cant hide even if you put on and appear garbed in a diffrrent cloak. grin grin

Imma put it out like this...aint shyyte you can fo to stop this thread from advancing. Bring on all your drama, emotions, sensation....this thread will advance in spite of your attempts to kill it.

Stinky rotted mouth punk forming authority on a share-portal.

Im putting you jn lock up.....you can shout from now till eternity, you will not a single wird from me and my continuation of the discourse will progress. What can you do??

Nothing!! grin
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
MetaPhysical:
^^^
punk! Did I not tell your ugly @ss you are a drama king?
i know for a fact that im prettier than all the girls willing to give you the time of day.

You are chopping conversations into blocks so you csn inject more sensations into each line.
im chopping conversations into blocks so its easier for a dummy like you to understand what im trying to say.

I know your kind....very familiar, i smell your signature already, dirty @ss nyggah. You cant hide even if you put on and appear garbed in a diffrrent cloak. grin grin
dirty ass nigga? ironic isnt it? grin grin

maybe i need to start using a different soap.

Imma put it out like this...aint shyyte you can fo to stop this thread from advancing. Bring on all your drama, emotions, sensation....this thread will advance in spite of your attempts to kill it.
Lol! please, as if this thread wasnt DOA! besides, even if it wasnt, me being here means its not going anywhere, its a fact.

Stinky rotted mouth punk forming authority on a share-portal.
Damn! all that flossing for nothing? i think i need to sue oral B grin grin

Im putting you jn lock up.....you can shout from now till eternity, you will not a single wird from me and my continuation of the discourse will progress. What can you do??
Go on ahead, i dare you, infact i double dare you motherfvcker!

Nothing!! grin
We'll see about that.

"If you dont know who i am, then maybe your best cause would be to thread lightly"
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by MetaPhysical: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
The 7-State framework found in the Hausa dynastic rulership is also found in the Yoruba and Kanem dynasties. This framework has roots in Uruk.

What is Uruk?

A close study of Yoruba word Oriki will shed plenty light on this. Likewise the word Tariki in Hausa. Oruko, meaning name in Yoruba derived from Oriki which is from Uruk and means a chain link with ancestral beginning or head or totem.

We hsve heard the term Hausa bakwsi and Banza bakwai. What is it?

In the Yoruba dynasties there are two worlds and each has its mythic origin in Uruk.

1. The lineage of King - those who rule urban societies
2. The lineage of Priest. - that which is connected with divine realm.

This is common structure amongst the Hausa bakwai and Banza bskwai.

What is bakwai? 7.

The Banza is a misapplication of the Azna.

In Hausa language you will hear BaHaushe, BaYarabe, BaNupe and so on. To attribute the Aznas they use BAzna bakwai. However in usage it got adulterated from BAZNA to Banza.

What is Azna?

I will share in next update.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
MetaPhysical:
The 7-State framework found in the Hausa dynastic rulership is also found in the Yoruba and Kanem dynasties. This framework has roots in Uruk.
looooool! For the record, the clown hasnt mentioned how this seven dynasty rulership is present in yoruba land. another blatant lie with no roots!

What is Uruk?

A close study of Yoruba word Oriki will shed plenty light on this. Likewise the word Tariki in Hausa. Oruko, meaning name in Yoruba derived from Oriki which is from Uruk and means a chain link with ancestral beginning or head or totem.
loool! the word is TARIHI and it means history in hausa, its actually gotten from its arabic counterpart, تاريخ . you can keep your oriki and uruk or whatever.

We hsve heard the term Hausa bakwsi and Banza bakwai. What is it?
hausa bakwai refers to original hausa states and banza bakwai refers like the word banza which means bastard implies, refer to the illegitimate bastard children of bayajidda.

In the Yoruba dynasties there are two worlds and each has its mythic origin in Uruk.

1. The lineage of King - those who rule urban societies
2. The lineage of Priest. - that which is connected with divine realm.
what does this have to do with bayajidda and his bastard sons

This is common structure amongst the Hausa bakwai and Banza bskwai.

What is bakwai? 7.
what is a common structure?

note to self: clown still yet to produce evidence of seven dynasties or such similarities in yoruba land.

The Banza is a misapplication of the Azna.
looooool! im pretty sure the word is banza, which means BASTARD!

In Hausa language you will hear BaHaushe, BaYarabe, BaNupe and so on. To attribute the Aznas they use BAzna bakwai. However in usage it got adulterated from BAZNA to Banza.
so what youre saying is everyone is an azna? we say bature (english man), bahause (hausa man), bakatafe (from kataf), balarabe (arab), bafilatani (pulo/fulani), bayarabe (yoruba), its a suffix which identifies one with his ethnicity......

do you have any idea how this sounds? how can we confuse bastard for something like that? you do realise you just called yourself a bastard right? grin grin grin

What is Azna?

I will share in next update.
dont bother
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by NakedEve: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
The truth is that the Yoruba empire extended towards Sokoto.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
NakedEve:
The truth is that the Yoruba empire extended towards Sokoto.

Wtf Is wrong with you people? What's with you and these stuupid claims? How? When? Which yoruba empire?

Do you even know when sokoto was formed?

How did it extend towards Sokoto?

Looool! Yo MetaPhysical, I have found the perfect bride for you.

Twittly dumb fvck and Twittly fvcking dumber!
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by NakedEve: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:

Wtf Is wrong with you people? What's with you and these stuupid claims? How? When? Which yoruba empire?

Do you even know when sokoto was formed?

How did it extend towards Sokoto?

Looool! Yo MetaPhysical, I have found the perfect bride for you.

Twittly dumb fvck and Twittly fvcking dumber!

Stop ranting like a mad person.
Everyone knows how powerful and well extended the Oyo empire was.
It extended up to Sokoto.
Some of us Middlebeltans have close history with that empire.
Even Kebbi was under Yoruba.
So go eat shit! tongue
Or go and ask your elders.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 08, 2016
NakedEve:

Stop ranting like a mad person.
Everyone knows how powerful and well extended the Oyo empire was.
It extended up to Sokoto.
Some of us Middlebeltans have close history with that empire.
Even Kebbi was under Yoruba.
So go eat shit! tongue
Or go and ask your elders.

Loool! The Oyo empire Nupes (who were under hausa states btw) were busy bullying?Loool!

Sokoto came to prominence in the 19th century after which it conquered Illorin and chased yorubas out of oyo. How can Kebbi be under Oyo when even the sokoto caliphate couldn't fully conquer it? How could Oyo reach Kebbi when it had to go through kano katsina Gobir and the other Hausa states? Oyo can't even compare to the least successful hausa states not to talk of states like Kebbi who were successful in chasing one of the most powerful empires in West Africa, the Songhai empire out of Hausa land. So where's your records? I can prove everything I say, you can't. I'd ask you to question your ancestors but I'm sure most of them have been shipped to some foreign land.

Shuut up local champion, you owe your albeit little military prowess to us, the cavalry we introduced to you! You're lucky, if not for the brits you'd be completely subdued.

There's a whole thread dedicated to this and proving how you're the most enslaved people in the world. So no, you go and eat shiiit like I'm sure your ancestors did.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by absoluteSuccess: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:

Loool! The Oyo empire Nupes (who were under hausa states btw) were busy bullying?Loool!

Sokoto came to prominence in the 19th century after which it conquered Illorin and chased yorubas out of oyo. How can Kebbi be under Oyo when even the sokoto caliphate couldn't fully conquer it? How could Oyo reach Kebbi when it had to go through kano katsina Gobir and the other Hausa states? Oyo can't even compare to the least successful hausa states not to talk of states like Kebbi who were successful in chasing one of the most powerful empires in West Africa, the Songhai empire out of Hausa land. So where's your records? I can prove everything I say, you can't. I'd ask you to question your ancestors but I'm sure most of them have been shipped to some foreign land.

Shuut up local champion, you owe your albeit little military prowess to us, the cavalry we introduced to you! You're lucky, if not for the brits you'd be completely subdued.

There's a whole thread dedicated to this and proving how you're the most enslaved people in the world. So no, you go and eat shiiit like I'm sure your ancestors did.

You have issues,

such outburst is uncalled for.

I don't support any one though.

metaphysical, try ignore the guy if you have cogent points.

But to me, you are about to make the same mistake I made trying to tell Igbo their history.

It's wrong as much as it's deemed right. You can retell a people's stories.

But you can't reconstruct it if you are not one of them.

Please rest the thread.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

[/b]

You have issues,

such outburst is uncalled for.

I don't support any one though.

metaphysical, try ignore the guy if you have cogent points.

But to me, you are about to make the same mistake I made trying to tell Igbo their history.

It's wrong as much as it's deemed right. You can retell a people's stories.

But you can't reconstruct it if you are not one of them.

Please rest the thread.

Look, if he had valid points I'd be happy to concur with his theories. But this is absolutely baseless, ridiculous to say the least. I apologise for my crude remarks.

But I second that he should rest this thread. Thank you for the mediation.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by NakedEve: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:

where r u from?
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by jbichene(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
NakedEve:

?
sure !! ,so pls can I have your num so we can whastapp
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
NakedEve:

where r u from?

irrelevant. besides, with the hateful things i've said on this forum, anonymity is of utmost importance.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by NakedEve: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:

irrelevant. besides, with the hateful things i've said on this forum, anonymity is of utmost importance.

kk. I get u..
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by absoluteSuccess: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:

Look, if he had valid points I'd be happy to concur with his theories. But this is absolutely baseless, ridiculous to say the least. I apologise for my crude remarks.

But I second that he should rest this thread. Thank you for the mediation.

You both started well, albeit the confrontation is inevitable.

Even if metaphysical is alluding to bayajidas migration tradition,

no point stealing the show from the main act- bayajida.

Also, you can't alienate a man from his history. If Yoruba alludes to Nimrod, so be it, if Igbo claims hebrews okay.

But trying to fix it for everyone else may spoil the excitement, and I dont get the 'Nimrod revolution' extending to hausaland.

Again, you can't be Yoruba to tell hausa's history, no. Just wait and honour the bloodline to do it's job.

I'm also of the view that Hausa and Yoruba had common origin, but such is limited to my resources or opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

You both started well, albeit the confrontation is inevitable.
i guess.

Even if metaphysical is alluding to bayajidas migration tradition,

no point stealing the show from the main act- bayajida.
he was actually trying to use the female figures in this case.

Also, you can't alienate a man from his history. If Yoruba alludes to Nimrod, so be it, if Igbo claims hebrews okay.

hey, whatever butters your muffins i say.

But trying to fix it for everyone else may spoil the excitement, and I dont get the 'Nimrod revolution' extending to hausaland.
see this is where the problem arises, when someone tries to pull my people into these deluded theories.

Again, you can't be Yoruba to tell hausa's history, no. Just wait and honour the bloodline to do it's job.
Exactly. but like i said earlier, if he had valid points, i would have gladly listened regardless of his ethnicity, for instance the funny stunt he tried to pull with the word tarihi which is not even a hausa word...he doesnt have a point.

I'm also of the view that Hausa and Yoruba had common origin, but such is limited to my resources or opinion.
i still think this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard, no offense.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by absoluteSuccess: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2016
SeraphZedrimas:

i guess.

he was actually trying to use the female figures in this case.

hey, whatever butters your muffins i say.

see this is where the problem arises, when someone tries to pull my people into these deluded theories.

Exactly. but like i said earlier, if he had valid points, i would have gladly listened regardless of his ethnicity, for instance the funny stunt he tried to pull with the word tarihi which is not even a hausa word...he doesnt have a point.

i still think this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard, no offense.

I get your point, you can be right as long as your worldview is perfect.

I haven't lived across the centuries,

so I want to assume the eternal-chasm has always been there seperating people.

Can you endeavour to share a single sentence of 'the undeluded perfect theory'? phenotype?
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

I get your point, you can be right as long as your worldview is perfect.

I haven't lived across the centuries,

so I want to assume the eternal-chasm has always been there seperating people.

Can you endeavour to share a single sentence of 'the undeluded perfect theory'? phenotype?

Its simple, i dont know your religious views but this is how i look things. different groups humans evolved in their own way, over time developed their language and other elements of civilization.
Re: Yoruba States, Hausa States, Azna States. by absoluteSuccess: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2016

Its simple, i dont know your religious views but this is how i look things. different groups humans evolved in their own way, over time developed their language and other elements of civilization.

Good effort, we all are seekers seeking after some truth that elude us,

to me there is no finality, hence you can't conclude quickly for others.

We keep examining each other's point of view, cross exterminating ideas and sensible reviews.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somalia and Djibouti are ONE / I Love My Culture (Promote Your Beautiful Culture) Thread / 39 And Never Married, Should I Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.