Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? (17001 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 VS Iphone 6 Plus / Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by ajaolu(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2012
JideTheBlogger: I am just waiting for iPhone 5. Once Google brings up a new Android OS soon, S3 might become outdated just within few months. #ILoveApple
what are u saying, dont u know that with samsung galaxy S3 hardware (just read the Specifications on GSMArena.com), it will be upgradable to at least next two generations of android OS to come after Jellybean version. An amazing, incredible phone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by temmym4(m): 5:14am On Aug 12, 2012
Gbyte:
Just tell me what a Samsung would do better than an IPhone 4s, stop speaking grammar. Please consult your YouTube and see what an iPhone can go through and a Samsung wont. What water test, drop test and many more test on YouTube there...
ehnehn, Youtube, Bluetube and even physicalTube, all the iphones i saw never passed their drop test na Abi Is your own iphone Made in Onitsha smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2012
ajaolu:
what are u saying, dont u know that with samsung galaxy S3 hardware (just read the Specifications on GSMArena.com), it will be upgradable to at least next two generations of android OS to come after Jellybean version. An amazing, incredible phone.
That's a blatant lie, you check well, we can even test with my iPhone and your SIII( that is if you've got an SIII anyway) we'd smash the screen of the two phones and see who's screen would still respond
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by paulbrown429(m): 7:49am On May 08, 2013
I have full trust on Apple iPhone. I always prefer Apple iPhone in comparison to other smartphones.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by akirahunt(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2013
I haven’t use iphone 4 so far but I got Samsung galaxy S3. iPhone 4 is very popular phone but I am quite happy with my Samsung phone. Sorry no comment on comparison of these two phones.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by ginoherbert: 10:29am On May 10, 2013
Both are better in according to usage. If you are big screen lover then definitely S3 is for you. But when it comes to super high technology iPhone 4 is unbeatable.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by nelsonturner: 12:38pm On May 10, 2013
On the contrary both devices are very good but in some aspects S3 leads the race because of its fast processor and media sharing feature which makes it better than iPhone 4.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Ositainklord(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2013
Gbyte:
That's a blatant lie, you check well, we can even test with my iPhone and your SIII( that is if you've got an SIII anyway) we'd smash the screen of the two phones and see who's screen would still respond
Its a phone. Not an armor tank. The s3 is thinner than the iphone 5 and has a plastic frame. Iphone 5 has a steel glass frame or so i guess? who litteraly throws their phone at a fast moving trailer to see how awesom it is?
Nxt thing, u myt use ur iphone as bulletproof vest! Brothers! Take a chill pill!
In regular day to day use, the sgs3 beats ip5 on many levels:
-Customisation without rooting (u need cydia and winterboard to customise vaguely on ip5)
-connectivity- ip5 cant sync with the very popular windows pc without itunes. Cant share files via bluetooth or nfc which beats the purpose of including this tech in the iphone.
-true multitasking. U have to jailbreak ur ios device before u can truly multitask. ordinary nokia e5 can run 35apps at once!
-highly overpriced!: ios devices are senselessly priced. Iphone 3gs has d same specs as a samsung galaxy ace+ and it still cost tripple d price. Apple is targetted at a niché market which doesnt favour 3rd world continents like africa.
I like the iphone as well-- its stylish and commands respect give to only the rich. Loool!
Pls theres really nothing to debate anymore.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by bejeria101(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
sniperwolf: iPhone is suffering from Pancreatic cancer
guy that isnt funny,stick to the topic and leave the dead out of it,grow up pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With A Budget Of 120k, Which Phone Is Best To Go For? / Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory / Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.