Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (12578 Views)

Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by seunny4lif(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2012
1.Played mummy and daddy,so i can kiss 2.Play table soccer in schl,my area and became all time legend 3.All the money for offering are for sweets and biscuits 4.Soaked garri,sugar,groundnut and water inside nylon and hmmm best food 5.Soaked raw indomine noodles inside nylon,nice combination 6.like been carried around with wheel barrow 7.Soaked biscuits,sugar and milk inside a bowl,for nice red night 8.Rolled tyre around the main road and still rain cursed on anybody,who tried to correct me 9.Ride bicycle around without brake.NA WHAO

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by DExplorer1: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2012
*looking back* grin Anytime it rain, all the newspapers for house enter wahala. I will fold them into a boat, locate where there's an erosion, put my boats in there and start running along its direction. Awwww, so sweet grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by toria1980(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2012
pour dry garri on my bean porridge, and i still do it in London

i cant eat the beans without the garri inside
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by attah6: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
very funny,
i did all these when i was a kid.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by attah6: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
toria1980: pour dry garri on my bean porridge, and i still do it in London

i cant eat the beans without the garri inside

my brother,till date i purposely pour large quantity of
water in my porridge beans just to make me pour more garri,
soft and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ebecode(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
All d above.
Including eating Beans with Eba,mixing beans,garri & palm oil or fried pepper(ata dindin) together.We call it 'sokundale'
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by rukkierae(f): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
i cld remember drawing line on the ground and playing this game called suwe.throwing my drugs at the back or inside the chair.lol

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by uyogabie(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
One of my creative brother used to create car with cartons and d likes,he'll tie a rope to d car and pull it.while the rest of us will hold his shirt.He being the Driver while we are the passengers.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by vividgate: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
dridowu: All, i still put d drug into d roll of eba if no 1 is there wit me, i hate drug wit passion

I still do it,na sin ?
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by SamMilla1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
I didn't do any of them. The only abnormal thing i did as a kid was driving my Father's Pickup when i was 10 years. Although i did all i could but it was the violent and wicked halt by our fence that stopped me from clubbing that evening.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Ariyke: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
all plus more cheesy
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by funmeme(f): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
I'm happy I did most of dem, plus hide and seek in the compound with neighbours. Sometimes I wish I cud do dem all over again but for age.....mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Diligence: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
Meen! That dippg bread inside tea....
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by MariaGoretti: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
All i remember doin was being sick always n each time, was taken to d hospital for treatment.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by freecocoa(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
crackhouse: then it's either u didn't grow up during the time OP was talking about or u grew up as mummy's kid.
Forget mummy's kid or whatever,must i do all those things to mean i grew up during that time?see o.undecided
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
canfrac: played mummy and daddy with our neighbors daughter...my favorite grin

That was the best part of childhood.. Was caught a lot of times
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by DExplorer1: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
All i remember doin was being sick always n each time, was taken to d hospital for treatment.
Your parents must have suffered those times undecided
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
booqee: u just spoke my mind. Its seems freecocoa na butty pikin..she no experience real childhood...it was fun. and its a shame to av missed such embarassed
Ha babe my childhood was fun o butty or not,not doing those things doesn't mean i didn't do other stuffs.

Eg I used to play war start with my brother and some of his friends in our compound,atleast our mum let us play in the rain for some minutes while watching us sometimes,i played suwe with some kids at school,I played ten ten so what again na?I maybe butty but i'm razz as well.cheesy
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by MariaGoretti: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
Your parents must have suffered those times undecided
well, its nt lyk dey kold it upon demselves, buh tnk God, dt phase has passed.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Hope you don't sick that much anymore?stay strong dear,its well,my elder sister was also a sicky sicky baby back then.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by MariaGoretti: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Hope you don't sick that much anymore?stay strong dear,its well,my elder sister was also a sicky sicky baby back then.
well, cums wif d season. Tnx dr
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by DExplorer1: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
well, its nt lyk dey kold it upon demselves, buh tnk God, dt phase has passed.
Good news my dear cheesy
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ikekings(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
All of the above nd so much more not listed....
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by DExplorer1: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Hope you don't sick that much anymore?stay strong dear,its well,my elder sister was also a sicky sicky baby back then.
Cocoa, are you talking about Aunty Nkechi? grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by dammytex: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
- Dip the bread inside the tea
Guilty till date especially when the tea is very hot
- mix the entire white rice and stew before eating
Steady
- pour dry garri on your bean porridge
Of course I've tried it before but I'm of fan of soaking the garri separately.
- share the meat and let the eldest pick
whenever meat was enough, we all had. If not, the elder ones had the few pieces.
- suck out the marrow
not sure
- can't eat the meat until you finish the food
I still haven't dropped the habit sef
- put the morning tea in freezer to block
Never tried this. Never liked iced tea
- bite the crown and put into the bottle of cook
guilty
- Use the meat to finish the remaining eba
Before!!!
- Put the medicine inside the roll of eba
Nope. I was kinda cool with drugs.
- Licking the plate with your tongue after eating
A couple of times; when no one watched sha oo
- after eating biscuit or bread you use your finger to remove the ones on your teeth and then lick it?
I still do it unconsciously sef.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by MariaGoretti: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
Good news my dear cheesy
gr8 news actuali
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
edjuzion: - Dip the bread inside the tea - mix the entire white rice and stew before eating - pour dry garri on your bean porridge
- share the meat and let the eldest pick - suck out the marrow - can't eat the meat until you finish the food - Use the meat to finish the remaining eba
- Put the medicine inside the roll of eba - Licking the plate with your tongue after eating - after eating biscuit or bread you use your finger to remove the ones on your teeth and then lick it?

-

All of the above
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Chygoz2(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Apart from putting tea inside freezer to block, licking of plate after eating and that of the biscuit, i did all other ones.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Sirmikky1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dip the bread inside the tea
- mix the entire white rice and stew before
eating
- pour dry garri on your bean porridge
- share the meat and let the eldest pick
- suck out the marrow
[s]can't eat the meat until you finish the food[/s]
put the morning tea in freezer to block
- bite the crown and put into the bottle of cook
- Use the meat to finish the remaining eba
- Put the medicine inside the roll of eba
[s]Licking the plate with your tongue after eating[/s]
after eating biscuit or bread you use your finger to remove the ones on your teeth and
then lick it
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
Cocoa, are you talking about Aunty Nkechi? grin
Who be Nkechi? She's just 2 years older therefore no aunty attached to her name cheesy
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by MariaGoretti: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Who be Nkechi? She's just 2 years older therefore no aunty attached to her name cheesy
lol...guy y u dey fall hand lyk dis nah?.....dey form flshp for person wey u no even know..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: / 21 Years Old Boy Marries 52 Years Old Woman / Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.