Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule (14896 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
BARRISTERS: @quiverfull
just listen to your post by yourself,who is fooling who,complete virus-sharing,and this assertion has to be in a 'sermon',i dont think that you guys still have anything called morals in your dictionary;

compare this same justification above to when bakare was justifying 'punching his wife'
honestly its a shame to aquire knowledge to make things go worse,excuse me!irukan-aso-oyo;birds of same feathers!

Enough of dictionary talks.U want to start with d dictionary again and then take to ur heels wen analysis fail u like d other dude that has a lot of theories stuck on his head without being a lil bit practical.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
BARRISTERS: The Man Tunde Bakare,

Does he really worth your attention? quotes from his site here supplied by one his followers (kingoflag)http://babatundebakare.com/site/?page_id=2

''In May 1988, at the peak of his legal career he was called into ministry and he founded The Latter Rain Assembly (End-Time Church) on April 1, 1989 and is currently the Serving Overseer of the church''.

now this is where his fraud was established (read bolded letters above)

''he was called'' into a ministry that he founded so he was not appointed by an independent team of appointed Godly men who must see that he had been 'tested first' to meet the requirements of a church overseer before he was declared fit to preside over a church.

maybe he got a call from God according to him and that automatically made him a pastor and to impose himself as a pastor, if you dont understand, any pastor or general/overseer that is not appointed to lead having gone through the standard required of christians as practiced by the early apostles of christianity,such is fake,and self impostor and must mislead,

read the requirements below and compare maybe impostor-bakare is worthy;

1 Timothy 3:1-12
New International Version (NIV)
Qualifications for Overseers and Deacons

3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. [/b]4 [b]He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 ([size=14pt]If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?[/size]) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. [size=14pt]7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap[/size].

8 In the same way, deacons are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9[b] They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 [size=18pt]They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.[/size]

can you see clear standards that qualifies someone above, (bolded), if someone just says that he receive a call from God,wealthy and with connections, people start following such person without knowing maybe the person meets the standard set out in the bible as a true man of God or just want to adulterate Gogs people with his selfish ambitions.

note the words in bold,'' They must first be tested;and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons''

compare bakare's activities....above, read it from your own bible, probably he may not even read such in his sermon.

pastor bakare on 14-12-2011 admitted that 'he punched his wife' who is also a pastor Mrs B. anybody can confirm that,

1 tim 3:3;
3 not given to drunkenness,[size=14pt] not violent but gentle,[/size] [b]not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

Get me right pls, if he is an activist,or labour leader,no problem,but using the time to teach 'morals' to teach 'hate' and campaign for a buhari who killed democracy with millitary rule in 1983,ban media houses and jail activists at will is laughable, mixing politics with religion on the pulpit can be best termed as being a 'HARLOT'.

Why 'Barristers'? Are U 2 in 1 or something? Wheather Barrister or Barristers,I'll still suggest U change that username cos ur thoughts,reasoning, analysis and writeups are just too far from what is obtainable from a lawyer.U're not even arguing like one.Please,stop embarrasing that noble profession called Law.If U really want to be a Barrister,( don't tell me u are one)work hard and be one,it might take time but U can still achieve that someday if u're really determined.Meanwhile,stop disgracing d profession.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by mruwaifo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Talking too much is always a vice in any man .
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
mr.uwaifo:
Talking too much is always a vice in any man .

If U say Bakare talks too much,what will u say about the likes of Ghandi,Gani and the rest?U can't expect everyone to just sit and watch bad things happen.U can't xpect everyone to be a slowpoke.We cannot all be CLUELESS like ur president.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by BARRISTERS: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
@naturalwaves

olodo plus onijekuje-omo-awabeaya-to-da-eko-onini-to-tun-un-bere-change. so if someone bears bridgestone then he must be a tire,oponu alaini-ironu, you better get rid of the virus transmitted to you by harlot-bakare-baba-agbaya-alaini-ironu-oponu-ara-galatia.

There is no other tread to mess bakare up than this tread,
you know what,bakare is polluting christianity,its unacceptable using that platform, and let me show you a fact here;

he is portraying jonathan as uneducated and 'shoeless' right, then when he bakare was wallowing in abject poverty and was to be an almajiri born into a polygamous muslim family,abandoned with his mother, if you dont know and even if you know it goes to no issue,

but must one attain richness and education before lead Gods people,and turned around to mislead?
peter and john are overseers,but do not even need much education, and have to leave their fish business to promote gospel and not politics, read below;

Acts 4:13,14
13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. 14[b] But since they could see the man who had been healed standing there with them, there was nothing they could say.
[/b]
but they actually performed miracles unlike fake harlot-bakare, and until he drop that 'pastor' he remain to be condemn. Agbaaya-olori kodoro, elenu-gboa-bi-taya-tractor.....he,he,he,heeee.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2012
BARRISTERS: @naturalwaves

olodo plus onijekuje-omo-awabeaya-to-da-eko-onini-to-tun-un-bere-change. so if someone bears bridgestone then he must be a tire,oponu alaini-ironu, you better get rid of the virus transmitted to you by harlot-bakare-baba-agbaya-alaini-ironu-oponu-ara-galatia.

you know what,bakare is polluting christianity,its unacceptable using that platform, and let me show you a fact here;

he is portraying jonathan as uneducated and 'shoeless' right, then when he bakare was wallowing in abject poverty and was to be an almajiri born into a polygamous muslim family,abandoned with his mother, if you dont know and even if you know it goes to no issue,

but must one attain richness and education before lead Gods people,and turned around to mislead?
peter and john are overseers,but do not even need much education, and have to leave their fish business to promote gospel and not politics, read below;

13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. 14[b] But since they could see the man who had been healed standing there with them, there was nothing they could say.
[/b]
but they actually performed miracles unlike fake harlot-bakare, and until he drop that 'pastor' he remain to be condemn. Agbaaya-olori kodoro, elenu-gboa-bi-taya-tractor.....he,he,he,heeee.

Thank you. Only the foolish take this fraud called Bakare seriously. He really should stick to politics - he's one of those giving Christianity a bad name.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2012

[/b]

*smiles*....U must be really furious.Ur writup was again not devoid of it's usual characteristics I pointed out earlier on.If I may ask,ow come U know much of d bible and quotes it at d slightest opportunity yet ur behaviour doesn't potray someone that understands the bible particularly with d way u rain abuses and curses?I doubt if U understand d bible U read.Why don't U just work on urself first of all before U pick on Tunde Bakare.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by BARRISTERS: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
@naturalwaves
Now you want to see why i have to go that far (the quote below in green);
*smiles*....U must be really furious.Ur writup was again not devoid of it's usual characteristics I pointed out earlier on.If I may ask,ow come U know much of d bible and quotes it at d slightest opportunity yet ur behaviour doesn't potray someone that understands the bible particularly with d way u rain abuses and curses?I doubt if U understand d bible U read.Why don't U just work on urself first of all before U pick on Tunde Bakare.

first of all,purpose of people coming to his the church is being defeated,...he is reffered to as an overseer presiding over people who cherished why jesus died to save them,people who want to learn ways to love God, and love their neighbors to improve peaceful co-existence,which all other law hangs.
Most people that came to christ even the disciples are poor,and jesus never condemn them but encourage them,lifting their soul;

Luke 6:20
New King James Version (NKJV)

20 Then He lifted up His eyes toward His disciples, and said:

“Blessed are you poor,
For yours is the kingdom of God.

compare jesus statements above(without adding some abracadabra-the-more-you-see-the-less-you-understand philosophical viruses,that gives a totally brainwashing meaning to kill the true meaning)
compare it with your own statement below;

PTB replaced 'Jonathan' with 'the shoeless'.When Jonathan takes over,he becomes clueless...when 'the shoeless' takes over,he becomes clueless

which hereinafter means that;his 'shoesless state'also understood to be his 'poor background' is largely responsible or actually makes him clueless.and the statement is coming from a church sermon,what a heresy?jesus promotes one thing,and bakare is promoting another,but both bakare and buhari needs naturalwaves to break their loose statements down to be understood,abi.

recognising the dangers posed by some so-called christians who posseses some knowledge,among the first christians,these ones are determined to cause divisions in the church,which is against the cooperative loving spirit championed by jesus,paul wrote;

Jude 1:3-5

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. [size=14pt]4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God[a] and our Lord Jesus Christ.[/size]

and so,since my rebuke was on the ground that Bakare has denied the church members what christ instructs,but he rather tends to use church sermons to promote divisions and hatred like those reffered to above,

i have the priviledge to 'rebuke sharply Mr bakare because he is not sound in faith',see below;

Titus 1:10-14

10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, 11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, [size=18pt]for the sake of dishonest gain.[/size] 12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” 13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, 14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
so,it is in order to 'sharply rebuke' to save true christians from contracting the virus that bakare is promoting, so as to lead people in the right direction of christ,and not hate promoted by politics.

let bakare denounce being a church overseer,simple, and stop using that platform to promote disciples for buhari for 'dishonest gain'(titus1:11above),period.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
Now you want to see why i have to go that far (the quote below in green);

first of all,purpose of people coming to his the church is being defeated,...he is reffered to as an overseer presiding over people who cherished why jesus died to save them,people who want to learn ways to love God, and love their neighbors to improve peaceful co-existence,which all other law hangs.
Most people that came to christ even the disciples are poor,and jesus never condemn them but encourage them,lifting their soul;

Luke 6:20

20 Then He lifted up His eyes toward His disciples, and said:

“Blessed are you poor,
For yours is the kingdom of God.

compare jesus statements above(without adding some abracadabra-the-more-you-see-the-less-you-understand philosophical viruses,that gives a totally brainwashing meaning to kill the true meaning)
compare it with your own statement below;

which hereinafter means that;his 'shoesless state'also understood to be his 'poor background' is largely responsible or actually makes him clueless.and the statement is coming from a church sermon,what a heresy?jesus promotes one thing,and bakare is promoting another,but both bakare and buhari needs naturalwaves to break their loose statements down to be understood,abi.

recognising the dangers posed by some so-called christians who posseses some knowledge,among the first christians,these ones are determined to cause divisions in the church,which is against the cooperative loving spirit championed by jesus,paul wrote;

Jude 1:3-5

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. [size=14pt]4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God[a] and our Lord Jesus Christ.[/size]

and so,since my rebuke was on the ground that Bakare has denied the church members what christ instructs,but he rather tends to use church sermons to promote divisions and hatred like those reffered to above,

i have the priviledge to 'rebuke sharply Mr bakare because he is not sound in faith',see below;

Titus 1:10-14

10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, 11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, [size=18pt]for the sake of dishonest gain.[/size] 12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” 13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, 14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
so,it is in order to 'sharply rebuke' to save true christians from contracting the virus that bakare is promoting, so as to lead people in the right direction of christ,and not hate promoted by politics.

let bakare denounce being a church overseer,simple, and stop using that platform to promote disciples for buhari for 'dishonest gain'(titus1:11above),period.

This is ur best point so far.I must commend u for a great improvement in ur writeup.However,permit me to point out the following;
GEJ called himself 'shoeless'.So,wen PTB said 'the shoeless',he only used it as an IDENTIFIER because 'the shoeless' has become synonymous with the name Jonathan I.e when I say 'the shoeless',U will know that I am talking about Jonathan.Therefore,using it(the shoeless)doesn't necessarily mean that Jonathan's background is being referred to.U know Y? Cos d synonym of d name 'Jonathan' is 'the shoeless' at least for now.

From ur post,I see that U hate d fact that PTB used the pulpit to talk about something difft from d word of God as U would av preferred him to talk on things like 'the fruits of d spirit','Jesus' 2nd coming',Noah's ark'e.t.c e.t.c.Well,that's understandable cos it's ur personal opinion and U are very much entitled to it just as I'm entitled to mine also cos I feel otherwise.But the part I do not like is where u said,he's saying it to raise disciples for a dishonest gain.

It is obvious from ur writeup that U're anti-PTB(don't deny this,very easy to notice) and U don't care about whatever he says.U know Y? Cos U never addresed the main points he raised(This made ur analysis a one sided and a biased one).As for me,I ain't anti-Gej but based on d points raised,Gej is wrong.I like the truth,no matter how it was stated,where it was stated and who says/said it.

Suppose we forget about d fact that he(PTB) said it on d pulpit bla bla bla(which is ur main argument),what will U say about his points concerning Gej and his wife's attitude? His he saying d truth or otherwise? If U feel he lied,kindly point out the part of his speech that is not true.Thank U!
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Okijajuju1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
naturalwaves:

This is ur best point so far.I must commend u for a great improvement in ur writeup.However,permit me to point out the following;
GEJ called himself 'shoeless'.So,wen PTB said 'the shoeless',he only used it as an IDENTIFIER because 'the shoeless' has become synonymous with the name Jonathan I.e when I say 'the shoeless',U will know that I am talking about Jonathan.Therefore,using it(the shoeless)doesn't necessarily mean that Jonathan's background is being referred to.U know Y? Cos d synonym of d name 'Jonathan' is 'the shoeless' at least for now.

From ur post,I see that U hate d fact that PTB used the pulpit to talk about something difft from d word of God as U would av preferred him to talk on things like 'the fruits of d spirit','Jesus' 2nd coming',Noah's ark'e.t.c e.t.c.Well,that's understandable cos it's ur personal opinion and U are very much entitled to it just as I'm entitled to mine also cos I feel otherwise.But the part I do not like is where u said,he's saying it to raise disciples for a dishonest gain.

It is obvious from ur writeup that U're anti-PTB(don't deny this,very easy to notice) and U don't care about whatever he says.U know Y? Cos U never addresed the main points he raised(This made ur analysis a one sided and a biased one).As for me,I ain't anti-Gej but based on d points raised,Gej is wrong.I like the truth,no matter how it was stated,where it was stated and who says/said it.

Suppose we forget about d fact that he(PTB) said it on d pulpit bla bla bla(which is ur main argument),what will U say about his points concerning Gej and his wife's attitude? His he saying d truth or otherwise? If U feel he lied,kindly point out the part of his speech that is not true.Thank U!

I still dey look you dey laff....
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by SisiKill1: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Y'all are still at it?
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by tunnytox(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
@BARRISTERS
For the sake of putting the record straight I will drop this quick note for you, you see all the Bible verses you qouted does not in any way relates to the topic. Firstly, be truthful to yourself for once if you have not read and interprete PTB message with a prejidiced mind I'm sure you'll see it in a different way. I don't attend PTB's Church as I don't live in Nigeria but having listened to many of his messages either on youtube and on AIT international I'm more than convinced within myself as a Xtian that he's God's own man.

Secondly, if you read your Bible very well you'll see that even Jesus Christ our Lord proclaimed curses on the pharisees and the saducees who are more like the politicians of then. trying to potrays the Bible and Jesus teachings as one which advises Xtians to be passive, turning other cheeks, waiting for manna by praying alone is not only daft but ridiculous. And talking about PTB preaching politics in the Church, please tell me if you could separate yourself from the reality of the world you lived in?, can you win souls on empty stomach? one of the main role of pastors is to sentitize their members about their rights and how to fight for it. The time of manna has gone and praying without work brings nothing.

If you've concluded within your mind that PTB is fake fair enough but be sure that truly you have reached this conclusion without bias and only by the guidance of the holy spirit. Many of the respected men of God today that many of our Xtian borthers refer to as Daddy etc has deviated from their calling, go to Church every Sunday and almost none of them is preaching about salvation, all of them have now focussed on tithes, offerings and seed sowing forgeting that Jesus himself advised us not to store our treasures in this world. PTB is the only Pastor that I know that never preaches about or coarce his church members to pay tithes or sow 'seeds' many of the present day MOG's cannot survive without these seeds because that is their way of robbing people of their hard earned money.If truly all these MOGs want to follow the Bible to the last they should do what the apostles did after the baptism of holy spirit, none of the apostleslook after themselves alone but the looked after the church as a whole. All early Xtians shared what they all have together, some sold their houses, plots of lands etc and divided among themselves to make sure no member of the church lacks anything. However, today we have MOGs that have private jets and own Universities that even members of their own congregations could not afford to send thier children to, yet these same MOG rants on the pulpit every Sunday telling all who cares to listen that they are rich and that members of their church who are not rich are simply not sowing enough! None of these MOG ever crticise the govt for their corruption and impunity yet they are suppose to look after their flock who are being molested daily by these so called political elites.

Talking about PTB participartion in politics, I've said it before and I'll say it again that this is 100% Biblical and there is nothing wrong in it. In fact we need more Xtians and MOGs especially those you think are holy to come into politics to sanitise it otherwise we'll leave the destiny of this great country in the hands of thieves.Vieing for a political post is the SAME THING AS APPLYING FOR A JOB NO MORE NO LESS. its only in Nigeria that you see politics as a dirty game here in the UK my local MP is a practising lawyer and whenever he's not in Westminster he's either at his local surgery meeting his constituents or in his legal firm doing his job. And for those claiming that contesting as Buhari's running mate make him unequally yoked with unbelievers, they are simply ignorant and deluded when is working with muslims make you unequally yoked? How many of these so called xtians can do without dealing with muslims, atheists and traditionalists on daily basis? Many of them would even gladly accept to wipe dangote's bum for money and go to their churches the next Sunday to give testimony of how God provided a lucrative job for them with Dangote.

I'm not going to say more than this for now and mind you I'm not trying to convince you or any other person to agree with my point of view I believe we'll give account of ourselves to God almighty one day.
Finally, let me advise you that as a Xtian you're are not exhibiting the fruits of the spirit by calling PTB names like harlot, etc. If truly you are a Xtian do some soul searching and free yourself from indoctrinated Xtianity that is prevalent now in Nigeria and allow the Holy spirit himself to minister to you, you'll be surprised why you have been living in darkness for such a long time.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by BARRISTERS: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
@Tunnytox

@BARRISTERS
For the sake of putting the record straight I will drop this quick note for you, you see all the Bible verses you qouted does not in any way relates to the topic. Firstly, be truthful to yourself for once if you have not read and interprete PTB message with a prejidiced mind I'm sure you'll see it in a different way. I don't attend PTB's Church as I don't live in Nigeria but having listened to many of his messages either on youtube and on AIT international I'm more than convinced within myself as a Xtian that he's God's own man.

Secondly, if you read your Bible very well you'll see that even Jesus Christ our Lord proclaimed curses on the pharisees and the saducees who are more like the politicians of then. trying to potrays the Bible and Jesus teachings as one which advises Xtians to be passive, turning other cheeks, waiting for manna by praying alone is not only daft but ridiculous. And talking about PTB preaching politics in the Church, please tell me if you could separate yourself from the reality of the world you lived in?, can you win souls on empty stomach? one of the main role of pastors is to sentitize their members about their rights and how to fight for it. The time of manna has gone and praying without work brings nothing.

If you've concluded within your mind that PTB is fake fair enough but be sure that truly you have reached this conclusion without bias and only by the guidance of the holy spirit. Many of the respected men of God today that many of our Xtian borthers refer to as Daddy etc has deviated from their calling, go to Church every Sunday and almost none of them is preaching about salvation, all of them have now focussed on tithes, offerings and seed sowing forgeting that Jesus himself advised us not to store our treasures in this world. PTB is the only Pastor that I know that never preaches about or coarce his church members to pay tithes or sow 'seeds' many of the present day MOG's cannot survive without these seeds because that is their way of robbing people of their hard earned money.If truly all these MOGs want to follow the Bible to the last they should do what the apostles did after the baptism of holy spirit, none of the apostleslook after themselves alone but the looked after the church as a whole. All early Xtians shared what they all have together, some sold their houses, plots of lands etc and divided among themselves to make sure no member of the church lacks anything. However, today we have MOGs that have private jets and own Universities that even members of their own congregations could not afford to send thier children to, yet these same MOG rants on the pulpit every Sunday telling all who cares to listen that they are rich and that members of their church who are not rich are simply not sowing enough! None of these MOG ever crticise the govt for their corruption and impunity yet they are suppose to look after their flock who are being molested daily by these so called political elites.

Talking about PTB participartion in politics, I've said it before and I'll say it again that this is 100% Biblical and there is nothing wrong in it. In fact we need more Xtians and MOGs especially those you think are holy to come into politics to sanitise it otherwise we'll leave the destiny of this great country in the hands of thieves.Vieing for a political post is the SAME THING AS APPLYING FOR A JOB NO MORE NO LESS. its only in Nigeria that you see politics as a dirty game here in the UK my local MP is a practising lawyer and whenever he's not in Westminster he's either at his local surgery meeting his constituents or in his legal firm doing his job. And for those claiming that contesting as Buhari's running mate make him unequally yoked with unbelievers, they are simply ignorant and deluded when is working with muslims make you unequally yoked? How many of these so called xtians can do without dealing with muslims, atheists and traditionalists on daily basis? Many of them would even gladly accept to wipe dangote's bum for money and go to their churches the next Sunday to give testimony of how God provided a lucrative job for them with Dangote.

I'm not going to say more than this for now and mind you I'm not trying to convince you or any other person to agree with my point of view I believe we'll give account of ourselves to God almighty one day.
Finally, let me advise you that as a Xtian you're are not exhibiting the fruits of the spirit by calling PTB names like harlot, etc. If truly you are a Xtian do some soul searching and free yourself from indoctrinated Xtianity that is prevalent now in Nigeria and allow the Holy spirit himself to minister to you, you'll be surprised why you have been living in darkness for such a long time.

There is no substance inanywaywhatsoever at all in all what you wrote here, i will be back tommorow as usual with a piece of reply.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

I still dey look you dey laff....
Me sef dey look u dey laff.Where U go? On a lighter mood,there is a thread going on about Akpabio saying GEJ is not impeachable.Someone is asking for d definition of 'CLUELESS' and another person is asking for d definition of 'DRASTIC STEP'.Pls,go tell them.lolz
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by tunnytox(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Tunnytox

There is no substance inanywaywhatsoever at all in all what you wrote here, i will be back tommorow as usual with a piece of reply.

@BARRISTERS

I am waiting for your reply!!!
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
tunnytox:

@BARRISTERS

I am waiting for your reply!!!
U're waiting for him? I'm waiting for him too.As U can see,he has absconded and that's how they normally behave wen they lose a debate so I'm not suprised.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by BARRISTERS: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
my last post? where?
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Skii(m): 1:17am On Aug 14, 2012
Sorry, took me a while to find this picture

Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Skii: Sorry, took me a while to find this picture
D pic says it all.Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Offers Free Education To 400 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.