Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule (14899 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by pcicero(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
shine-eye:
Bakare's outburst is a celebration of decadence. The greater regret are his followers who have failed to see where this man is taking them. This was a man invited by the SSS and given all the dignity deserving for any citizen in a decent society. Yet this man talks to the President of a nation in terms unacceptable even to a convicted criminal. Bakare and his backers have gone MAD! What does he think of his conceited self? How much richer is he compared to Jonathan? Whose origin is rich in Africa? We only need to trace a little to discover the wretchedness of Bakare. No man should be insulted on account of his possession- It is an insult on the Almighty. When the spirit left Saul on account of his departure from calling, he was possessed by a demon. BAKARE HAS DEPARTED FROM HIS CALLING AND IS NOW A SHADOW OF HIS FORMER SELF.

Really You obviously need to acquaint yourself with the history of church reformation. Maybe Martin Luther departed from his calling when he took on the papacy at the Diet of Worms!

I don't think every preacher has to be politically correct to get your approval.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
naturalwaves:

Yeah,u brought out a dictionary and didn't read it well.Infact,d very first definition is in perfect symolacrum with my points.Just in case ur memory has failed u,here is the first definition from d dictionary u pasted ;
a. Used before singular or plural nouns and noun phrases that denote particular, specified persons or things: the baby; the dress I wore.
Remember I told U he is being specific by referring to GEJ as 'the shoeless'.Read well and see the part that says 'specified persons'.

Keep shooting yourself ... Im enjoying this...

Now how does shoeless qualify as a NOUN?!

Oya..
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by SisiKill1: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
edicolove:

Being melodramatic in a public forum will not make you right. I am not a fan of Nollywood but the reason it hasn't improved much is because there are no Nigerians available to change it. All we have are arm chair critics like you and pastor Bakare. Talk is cheap they say and posting on NL is even cheaper. That being said, you have a right to agree with Bakare but that puts you in the elitist group who will not see the poor rise to greatness. The only question I have for you then is, when you seemingly "fought" for the poor in many of your precious posts, were you just a politically correct hypocrite or were you a schemer trying to use the poor to push an agenda like the typical Nigerian politician? Or maybe all of the above?

Lucky Igbinedion was from one of the wealthiest families in Edo state with a lot of class but he spent 8 years as governor of the state frolicking around with girls in the company of Ibori. So how is Bakare correct. Human characteristics is a complex subject. If you don't a clue don't engage the topic. If you think the rich and classy will always rule well and the poor and classless will always rule badly, then you need medications

Dude, please do me a huge favor. . .read my posts again and highlight for me where I used RICH and CLASSY. Then after that, read Pastor Bakare's sermon and show us where he used RICH and CLASSY.

Then explain to me how your Igbinedion example differs from My King Edward VII example (and nooooo, that they have different names does not count. . .so you can't use that)

When you are done with that little homework, come back and we can talk. Oh, while you are at it, I'd advice you go work on that complex you seem to have. Ain't no one stopping you from being anything you want, just don't expect them to make it easy just because. . . .
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
T.B Joshua is an idiot. The day I will meet him face2face is the day he will never forget.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
Okija_juju:

Keep shooting yourself ... Im enjoying this...

Now how does shoeless qualify as a NOUN?!

Oya..

Honestly,U are so intelligent and I'm loving this. Let's go a lil bit into some advance studies.U see,when the word 'THE' is put in front of an adjective,it can become a noun.'Shoeless' is an adjective,when u add 'the',it becomes a noun...U don't av to wait for everything to be said outrightly.U are correct,'shoeless' is not a noun but a 'The' has been put in front of it and it has become a noun.The only thing that can justify ur point,is to prove to me that 'The shoeless' can only be used as a plural noun...referring to a lot of people only(like u guys claim) and cannot be used as a singular noun referring to just one person(like I claim).Anything aside this,won't score u a point.Trust me!

NB: I av answered the 'estate' part of ur question in dat same post.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Skii(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
News Flash!!

Hot new Bakare gist coming up...see you there

grin grin
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Okijajuju1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
naturalwaves:

Honestly,U are so intelligent and I'm loving this. Let's go a lil bit into some advance studies.U see,when the word 'THE' is put in front of an adjective,it can becomes a noun.'Shoeless' is an adjective,when u add 'the',it becomes a noun...U don't av to wait for everything to be said outrightly.U are correct,'shoeless' is not a noun but a 'The' has been put in front of it and it has become a noun.The only thing that can justify ur point,is to prove to me that 'The shoeless' can only be used as a plural noun...referring to a lot of people only(like u guys claim) and cannot be used as a singular noun referring to just one person(like I claim).Anything aside this,won't score u a point.Trust me!

NB: I av answered the 'estate' part of ur question in dat same post.

Holy mother of God...

So your point is.. THE in front of an adjective makes it a noun? Where a noun is still 'the name of a person, animal, place or thing' and an Adjective is still used to qualify a noun abi!?

So THE which just transformed a Qualifier of nouns into a noun.. That is to say THE qualifies an Adjective into a Noun..

Fhuck me!!

I must be mad right now... Somebody get me a doctor.

Where is my certificate, I need to rip it to shreds..
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by edicolove: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
ROTFL! "Shoeless is an adjective, when you add a 'the' to it, it becomes a noun". This guy is legendary. I have laughed and laughed and scattered the whole place. It can't get worse than this. This guy is as thick as a mahogany tree. If WAEC should catch him, they will withdraw the pass and give him full F! Bhuahahahahaha!
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
Okija_juju:

Holy mother of God...

So your point is.. THE in front of an adjective makes it a noun? Where a noun is still 'the name of a person, animal, place or thing' and an Adjective is still used to qualify a noun abi!?

So THE which just transformed a Qualifier of nouns into a noun.. That is to say THE qualifies an Adjective into a Noun..

Fhuck me!!

I must be mad right now... Somebody get me a doctor.

Where is my certificate, I need to rip it to shreds..

Yes,U may need to rip ur certificates into shreds lateron...U fail to realise that d most volatile subject matter is 'English language' as it changes everytime unlike mathematics where a 1+1 is still d same thing right from time.Try to reason logically with my point even if U haven't heard such dimensions before.Afterall,it is people like U that developed d dictionary and the language.Never underate anyone cos U never can tell.If I may ask U,'the shoeless' as used in that statement is a what?...Is it not a name that refers to a person or certain persons?and what did U call a noun?...A name of a person,animal,place or thing(I just hope u aren't thinking that 'name'in dat definition of a noun only means birthnames,I just hope so).Think about it! Moreover,wen u are done thinking,kindly answer the question I asked U....xplain d fact that 'the shoeless' can only be used for a group of persons(like u claim)and not a certain individual too(like I claim)?......waiting.....
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
edicolove: ROTFL! "Shoeless is an adjective, when you add a 'the' to it, it becomes a noun". This guy is legendary. I have laughed and laughed and scattered the whole place. It can't get worse than this. This guy is as thick as a mahogany tree. If WAEC should catch him, they will withdraw the pass and give him full F! Bhuahahahahaha!

Simply put, Ara has gba ndi ara..
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
edicolove: ROTFL! "Shoeless is an adjective, when you add a 'the' to it, it becomes a noun". This guy is legendary. I have laughed and laughed and scattered the whole place. It can't get worse than this. This guy is as thick as a mahogany tree. If WAEC should catch him, they will withdraw the pass and give him full F! Bhuahahahahaha!

Ur Bhuahahahahahah
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2012

Ur Bhuahahahahahaha laughter sounds like something from a goat.Well,it is not a crime to laugh...U can laugh for all I care.Graham Bell was laughed at by his folks when he said,'a time will come wen u won't need to shout wen u want to call ur friend/neighbour that there would be a device u can quietly talk to'.He went ahead and invented d telephone. The likes of Newton,Einstein e.t.c were also laughed at and seriously mocked cos they saw beyond the people around them as they seem to say illogical and meaningless things(to d fools anyway).Go download and digest their biographies,they will inspire u.So,u see,laughing at someone's idea cos it is tough to comprehend is not a new thing.It has been existing even before U were born.If I may ask U,'the shoeless' is what?......or point out d noun in that phrase,"when the shoeless takes over"...Let me save u d stress....What is giving u a headache is d fact that,PTB replaced 'Jonathan' with 'the shoeless'.When Jonathan takes over,he becomes clueless...when 'the shoeless' takes over,he becomes clueless.I hope all these tasks aren't too tough for U?...Go rest and continue laughing cos okija_ojuju is still far far better than U intellectually and I prefer to take him on...As for u, just continue laughing huh?
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Detongue: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2012
Dis man does not hv intergrity. He is so carried away by his ego, that carelessness has become part of his character. He is a bad loser
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by LFJ: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

This is my final response to you...

You are like a drowning man grasping for straws.. I really could give a fhuck less about Tunde Bakare. He is a Northerner and a descendant of Cattlefuckers...

This thread is not about the way I feel about him but about understanding his comment and the implication thereof.

Should you feel you are ready to debate this subject intellectually devoid of juvenile shenanigans, I will be more than happy to indulge you..

Alusi Okija does not need to edit anything to prove anything.. The onus is now on you to prove that I edited the dictionary definition of estate to suit my purpose..

Secondly, I couldnt make sense of your post as the entire definitions of Estate still referred to ones financial status and never once suggested moral prowess of the lack thereof.

Please take some time to go back and may be either re-read the definitions of 'ESTATE' to see the meaning or re-structure your response so as to properly convey the message you are trying to pass across as the message is lost on me..

Like are you fhucking kidding me?!

Like are you even serious right now?!

Like how old are you?!

Whats your comprehension level?!!

I just spelt out the dictionary meanings and uses of the word "THE" and even gave you examples and you still wrote that you are right?!

Okay, please tell me which other use of THE supports whatever right you are laying claim to?!!

Nna na wah o!!

Like Nairaland is filled with surprising characters..

You know where you can see Bakare if u are angry with him. Stop crying like baby here. You have right to disagree with Bakare Mr intellectual, the same way I have right to praise his name if his message make meaning to me. I am not one of the people who is blind folded by ethnic sentiment. If it is because of Bakare statement you are crying up and down you still have long way to go becos by Sunday u will have another battle to fight. We don't know u exist here and we don't care if you are crying.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Ddrake: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2012
O God. Why is it dat all dis ppl keep humiliating d poor wif dia riches. Hw can a man of God be preaching dis.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by tunnytox(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2012
TroGunn:

You are the dull one, sir. Your lame attempt to whitewash Bakare's statement is a failure. Give up on it already.

When I say readers I mean people who can reason like a human! not like a primate
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by fortyfeet(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2012
POSTOR TUNDE BAKARE, SHAME ON YOUR gOD. double edged sword.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Dude, please do me a huge favor. . .read my posts again and highlight for me where I used RICH and CLASSY. Then after that, read Pastor Bakare's sermon and show us where he used RICH and CLASSY.

Then explain to me how your Igbinedion example differs from My King Edward VII example (and nooooo, that they have different names does not count. . .so you can't use that)

When you are done with that little homework, come back and we can talk. Oh, while you are at it, I'd advice you go work on that complex you seem to have. Ain't no one stopping you from being anything you want, just don't expect them to make it easy just because. . . .

I cant believe u devote much of ur time here on edistupid shocked shocked
The guy is a clown grin grin
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by tunnytox(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

I cant believe u devote much of ur time here on edistupid shocked shocked
The guy is a clown grin grin

He's a fkking time waster with a biased mind, that's why I wouldn't allow him to waste my time.
Some people like to use any opportunity they have to tell us how good they are in psychology or in their understanding of English language even when that's not the main point of discussion. If I want to learn psychology or improve my grammar I know where to go but definitely it's not on NL.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by amaba: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2012
Bakare is desperately trying to make himself noticed. he should convert his church to a political forum instead of using the a church to gain attention.
Dat was how he used the platform of SNG to gain attention and contest as Buhari's VP. he is still angry after failing woefully...
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by BARRISTERS: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2012
The Man Tunde Bakare,

Does he really worth your attention? quotes from his site here supplied by one his followers (kingoflag)http://babatundebakare.com/site/?page_id=2

''In May 1988, at the peak of his legal career he was called into ministry and he founded The Latter Rain Assembly (End-Time Church) on April 1, 1989 and is currently the Serving Overseer of the church''.

now this is where his fraud was established (read bolded letters above)

''he was called'' into a ministry that he founded so he was not appointed by an independent team of appointed Godly men who must see that he had been 'tested first' to meet the requirements of a church overseer before he was declared fit to preside over a church.

maybe he got a call from God according to him and that automatically made him a pastor and to impose himself as a pastor, if you dont understand, any pastor or general/overseer that is not appointed to lead having gone through the standard required of christians as practiced by the early apostles of christianity,such is fake,and self impostor and must mislead,

read the requirements below and compare maybe impostor-bakare is worthy;

1 Timothy 3:1-12
New International Version (NIV)
Qualifications for Overseers and Deacons

3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. [/b]4 [b]He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 ([size=14pt]If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?[/size]) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. [size=14pt]7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap[/size].

8 In the same way, deacons are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9[b] They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 [size=18pt]They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.[/size]

can you see clear standards that qualifies someone above, (bolded), if someone just says that he receive a call from God,wealthy and with connections, people start following such person without knowing maybe the person meets the standard set out in the bible as a true man of God or just want to adulterate Gogs people with his selfish ambitions.

note the words in bold,'' They must first be tested;and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons''

compare bakare's activities....above, read it from your own bible, probably he may not even read such in his sermon.

pastor bakare on 14-12-2011 admitted that 'he punched his wife' who is also a pastor Mrs B. anybody can confirm that,

1 tim 3:3;
3 not given to drunkenness,[size=14pt] not violent but gentle,[/size] [b]not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

Get me right pls, if he is an activist,or labour leader,no problem,but using the time to teach 'morals' to teach 'hate' and campaign for a buhari who killed democracy with millitary rule in 1983,ban media houses and jail activists at will is laughable, mixing politics with religion on the pulpit can be best termed as being a 'HARLOT'.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by HammedSodiqq: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2012
tunnytox:

If his words are interpreted the SAME WAY you and other biased posters interpreted it how come newspapers and many other columnists in several Nigerian newspapers have not see it the same way? I read some of these newspapers this morning and there was no fuss at all about these statements. It's you and many other mischievous posters that are only trying to sensationalise it simply out of your ethinic or religios bias you have for Jonathan.
My dear, insight differs. Analytic power is in graduations. The thinking power also varies. That newspapers didnt see it, doesnt mean Nigerians are oludo. We have only brought out the Kpim of Bakare's political sermon, where the poor have been condemned to servitude Or followership. We query his teachings because he is aman of God and must not condemn, segregate or put in place CLASS DISTINCTION. Biblically, men who where used by God to redeem and restore Isreal's glory were not ADENUGA, DANGOTE, OTEDOLA etc. GOD WAS BUSY USING HUNTERS, SHEPHERD, MUSICIANS, and so on. Perhaps BAKARE has forgotten that these poor people he is condemning today constitute 87% of our VOTING STRENGHT. We the poor shall see
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by quiverfull(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2012
@ Naturalwaves...your post is so accurate

I hate the fact that,I have to talk on this over and over again!....Like I said earlier on in d previous post on PTB,Tunde Bakare's intellectual level(being a sound lawyer of high repute) is just too high for a lot of Nigerians to decipher and this is obvious from from d funny conclusions being drawn from his statements even by d Sahara reporter. It is also very funny to see how d so called Sahara reporter structured people's thinking and thoughts with the first sentence of d report before quoting Bakare and a lot of peoole fell for it (bad journalism).

FIRST OF ALL, There's a diff. Btw saying; "WHEN A SHOELESS TAKES OVER" and "WHEN THE SHOELESS TAKES OVER".The first statement( when a shoeless takes over)is a general statement. However,the second statement which was said by PTB(when d shoeless takes over) refers to a particular person which in this case is Jonathan.The statement doesn't mean that people of low background can't make it.ok?
EXAMPLE......WHEN A FOOTBALLER STEPS ON D PITCH,HE SCORES GOALS(general statement).WHEN THE FOOTBALLER STEPS ON D PITCH,HE SCORES GOALS(This is specific and directed towards a certain footballer)and sensible people will ask Who? I.e which footballer am I referring to?.Therefore,Bakare's statement was directed specifically to Jonathan and he isn't saying people of low backgrounds cannot make it.
POINT 2....Since the subject is already known,the rest follows...WHEN SUCH MEN OF LOW ESTATE FIND THEMSELVES IN POWER,TERRIBLE THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN.This statement is directed also to d subject and it means when people of Jonathan's mentality(CLUELESS persons) takes over,terrible things happen.QED.
Moreover,I guess the OP pasted this to provide a misleading twist to the previous topic which was well won by the PTB supporters and I am so dissapointed at the Admin/Mods for bringing this on for d 2nd time in less than 48hrs.I guess this was done basically for selfish profit making reasons and that's not good enough!

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by tunnytox(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2012
BARRISTERS: The Man Tunde Bakare,

Does he really worth your attention? quotes from his site here supplied by one his followers (kingoflag)http://babatundebakare.com/site/?page_id=2

''In May 1988, at the peak of his legal career he was called into ministry and he founded The Latter Rain Assembly (End-Time Church) on April 1, 1989 and is currently the Serving Overseer of the church''.

now this is where his fraud was established (read bolded letters above)

''he was called'' into a ministry that he founded so he was not appointed by an independent team of appointed Godly men who must see that he had been 'tested first' to meet the requirements of a church overseer before he was declared fit to preside over a church.

maybe he got a call from God according to him and that automatically made him a pastor and to impose himself as a pastor, if you dont understand, any pastor or general/overseer that is not appointed to lead having gone through the standard required of christians as practiced by the early apostles of christianity,such is fake,and self impostor and must mislead,

read the requirements below and compare maybe impostor-bakare is worthy;

1 Timothy 3:1-12
New International Version (NIV)
Qualifications for Overseers and Deacons

3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. [/b]4 [b]He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 ([size=14pt]If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?[/size]) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. [size=14pt]7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap[/size].

8 In the same way, deacons are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9[b] They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 [size=18pt]They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.[/size]

can you see clear standards that qualifies someone above, (bolded), if someone just says that he receive a call from God,wealthy and with connections, people start following such person without knowing maybe the person meets the standard set out in the bible as a true man of God or just want to adulterate Gogs people with his selfish ambitions.

note the words in bold,'' They must first be tested;and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons''

compare bakare's activities....above, read it from your own bible, probably he may not even read such in his sermon.

pastor bakare on 14-12-2011 admitted that 'he punched his wife' who is also a pastor Mrs B. anybody can confirm that,

1 tim 3:3;
3 not given to drunkenness,[size=14pt] not violent but gentle,[/size] [b]not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

Get me right pls, if he is an activist,or labour leader,no problem,but using the time to teach 'morals' to teach 'hate' and campaign for a buhari who killed democracy with millitary rule in 1983,ban media houses and jail activists at will is laughable, mixing politics with religion on the pulpit can be best termed as being a 'HARLOT'.

Dude stop blabbing about, you've been posting this same post on few other threads and this is nothing to me but desperation and foolishness.
If you have any opinion or conviction as to whether PTB is truly called by God simply open another thread to highlight your point rather than spamming other threads with a post that is off topic! This thread is about PTB message and the interpretation of the message IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF PTB.
And next time you better choose a username that truly depicts your type, something like 'noisemaker' sort off.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by BARRISTERS: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2012
@tunnytox

Dude stop blabbing about, you've been posting this same post on few other threads and this is nothing to me but desperation and foolishness.
If you have any opinion or conviction as to whether PTB is truly called by God simply open another thread to highlight your point rather than spamming other threads with a post that is off topic! This thread is about PTB message and the interpretation of the message IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF PTB.
And next time you better choose a username that truly depicts your type, something like 'noisemaker' sort off.

sorry,Truth hurts, isn'nt it?im happy to still bring this to the tread,and will continue to whip you guys to your senses with it.
The Bible requirement now in your infected brain had being reduced to 'mere opinion' im only trying to get rid of 'viruses concucted by your bakare that is attacking your proper thinking ability'ehn.

a harlot-pastor-turned-politician who admittedly punch his wife and proud to shamefully potrays the act as normal shows the degree of virus infections that has been spread through his followers, i beg just cover your face with shame.The only thing your small virus-infected brain can do now is to childishly insult,oponu-alaini-ironu.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by BARRISTERS: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2012
@quiverfull
just listen to your post by yourself,who is fooling who,complete virus-sharing,and this assertion has to be in a 'sermon',i dont think that you guys still have anything called morals in your dictionary;
I hate the fact that,I have to talk on this over and over again!....Like I said earlier on in d previous post on PTB,Tunde Bakare's intellectual level(being a sound lawyer of high repute) is just too high for a lot of Nigerians to decipher and this is obvious from from d funny conclusions being drawn from his statements even by d Sahara reporter. It is also very funny to see how d so called Sahara reporter structured people's thinking and thoughts with the first sentence of d report before quoting Bakare and a lot of peoole fell for it (bad journalism).

FIRST OF ALL, There's a diff. Btw saying; "WHEN A SHOELESS TAKES OVER" and "WHEN THE SHOELESS TAKES OVER".The first statement( when a shoeless takes over)is a general statement. However,the second statement which was said by PTB(when d shoeless takes over) refers to a particular person which in this case is Jonathan.The statement doesn't mean that people of low background can't make it.ok?
EXAMPLE......WHEN A FOOTBALLER STEPS ON D PITCH,HE SCORES GOALS(general statement).WHEN THE FOOTBALLER STEPS ON D PITCH,HE SCORES GOALS(This is specific and directed towards a certain footballer)and sensible people will ask Who? I.e which footballer am I referring to?.Therefore,Bakare's statement was directed specifically to Jonathan and he isn't saying people of low backgrounds cannot make it.
POINT 2....Since the subject is already known,the rest follows...WHEN SUCH MEN OF LOW ESTATE FIND THEMSELVES IN POWER,TERRIBLE THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN.This statement is directed also to d subject and it means when people of Jonathan's mentality(CLUELESS persons) takes over,terrible things happen.QED.
Moreover,I guess the OP pasted this to provide a misleading twist to the previous topic which was well won by the PTB supporters and I am so dissapointed at the Admin/Mods for bringing this on for d 2nd time in less than 48hrs.I guess this was done basically for selfish profit making reasons and that's not good enough!

compare this same justification above to when bakare was justifying 'punching his wife'
honestly its a shame to aquire knowledge to make things go worse,excuse me!irukan-aso-oyo;birds of same feathers!
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by tunnytox(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2012
BARRISTERS: @tunnytox

sorry,Truth hurts, isn'nt it?im happy to still bring this to the tread,and will continue to whip you guys to your senses with it.
The Bible requirement now in your infected brain had being reduced to 'mere opinion' im only trying to get rid of 'viruses concucted by your bakare that is attacking your proper thinking ability'ehn.

a harlot-pastor-turned-politician who admittedly punch his wife and proud to shamefully potrays the act as normal shows the degree of virus infections that has been spread through his followers, i beg just cover your face with shame.The only thing your small virus-infected brain can do now is to childishly insult,oponu-alaini-ironu.

Why are you so angry with yourself, punching the air and crying like a kid that has just have his candy taken off him?
Dude get a life! Your posts make no sense and lack any form of deductive reasoning, if you want to argue about the Bible's stand on PTB, open another thread and lets meet there to trash things out but your posts here are just completely off topic, useless and meaningless.
You may continue to abuse me if you like, that not going to have any effect on my stand.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by greaterlove(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Edicolove and okija_juju on this post u guys have nailed it, and I owe u guys a drink.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by BARRISTERS: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tunnytox

Im dying with laughter here,your pastor-turned-harlot is a sharring a deadly virus that can be dangerous and impair proper reasonings,he needs to be marked-out of christianity or better still,tell him to drop the title 'pastor' period.!!!
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by StanleyDivine(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
LFJ:

I guess he said this in his private meeting with you.

I guess you didn't see the link either
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by Curiouscity(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
Poor Nigerians doing what they know best: Bigotry!!

I am No friend of the PDP style of government, and often criticize the presidency.
But these statements from Bakare does not sound like that of a nation builder.
He should attack the presidency not the person of GEJ and his background.
Bankole stole billions, is he of low estate? How about all the governors stealing their state funds,
NASS members getting their hands muddy with looting, are they all shoeless n clueless?

Bakare's statement is pure mockery on most of us with low backgrounds but have partnered with God's
grace to climb above mediocrity. I wish he remained an activist than go into active politics. He sounds
like any Nigerian politician; shouting and criticizing without offering any input for solution.
Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by naturalwaves: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
quiverfull: @ Naturalwaves...your post is so accurate

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Offers Free Education To 400 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.