Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA (4168 Views)

Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Ronaldinho Vs Kaka Vs Thierry Henry, Who Is Better? / Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by sage(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2007
Meanwhile while the haterz keep hating

ALL HAIL KING KAKA grin cheesy
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by tkb417(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
Sage
is anybody hating?
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by A40(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
Ronaldo tried cheating Messi as usual cant believe he doesnt know the difference between silver and bronze see as the guy just go yeye MUFC
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by folahann(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
dayokanu:

fergie bring more fan base more profit more scums but 1 UCL in 21 years Ladan Bosso i repeat would have done better
I don't know why some people think Champions League is the only trophy in this World.
How can you underate your domestic league because of that shity competition, you need to be consistent through out the season before you can get that the league trophy. Champions league is just a trophy by the road side
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by bgees(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2007
Kaka won d award;he deserved it .
Messi came second;it was well deservd.
Ronaldo came third;it was a pity,he shouldnt have made the top 3 in d 1st place.
This just shows that ronaldo is grossly overatd.and d man utd fans who brag all day about ronaldo are ON THEIR OWN.the real decision makers dont recognize him.
Did anyone notice how tensd and nervous ronaldo was throughout d occasion.i hopd he was going to cry(he lookd like he was going to cry)when d results were announcd.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by dayokanu(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2007
Where's Bayern Munich today?
Shitzfeld couldn't even guide y'all into Champions League.
A feat Ferguson has never failed to achieve for donkey years.
SAF has never failed to finish in the top 3 for 15 good years as a manager!!!!!
What else can we say about Fergie . . . . .He is a role model for the likes of Shitzfeld

One win in 21 years is just a fluke performance A fluke is a performance that can not be reproduced.
Hitzfeld came in the middle of the season when the damage was already done at Bayern last season.
Fergie never failed to qualify but hardly win. fergie has to learn how to get to finals from Hitzfeld. fergie would huff and puff but never play the final. everytime they get knocked out by Leverkusen, Milan, Fc Porto, Lille, bayern, madrid, Dortmund e.t.c
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Migines(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2007
Kaka deserved it. Ronaldo is d least mature. In actuall fact, he is immature. He thinks he runs man u just because hes d nxt best thing after mango. Yall nid to c his facial xpression wen he scores goals.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by dayokanu(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2007
Ronaldo who rewrote the "Diving chi code" even does not deserve to be in top 3 until he learns to show up for the big games.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by A40(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2007
@dayokanu
Good point i would rather have a player thats stands up when it matters
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by bgees(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2007
Its a shame that a football fan would type 'shitzfield' instead of 'hitzfield'.
If SAF is on 6th floor,then i see hitzfield on the 8th.
Hitzfield, a typical german tactician.a supreme coach.
To man u fans,
man utd is a great club wit a good manager and a good team, BUT,THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS WITH GREAT COACHES AND STRONG SQUADS.

According my dictionary of names.
Cristiano Ronaldo:small game player,who dissappears in big games.

For next year,i predict d following names for d top five.
Ibra
fabregas
messi
van der vaart
kaka.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2007
Its a fact that Ronaldo hits the turf more than the two goalies. Ricky Kaka is the prince if footie now Ronaldo can only lace his boot when he (Ronaldo) is lying down diving.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2007
no long thing
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by seunspice(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2008
Even if Ronaldo had won everything in football last season, the award would still have gone to Kaka, with Messi coming second. Ronaldo coming third in the polls is a testament to the fact that the English league is only popular in these parts, seasoned coaches and professionals who vote the awardees have a very good look at other leagues and rate them higher than the EPL. Has Ronny played better than an average Henry at Arsenal? a definite no , but with Henry's outstanding qualities and talents, did he ever win it? Tell me any player from that league who has ever won it, then i would make a case for Ronaldo, Rooney, Fabregas, Adebayor, Drogba, Gerard, Lampard or whoever from there to win it next time.
Messi carried Barca on his shoulders for most parts of last season with Ronaldinho not in form and Eto'o out injured. DOnt forget the maradona style goal he scored in the Kings' cup. Barca faltered whenever he faltered but even as an ardent Man U fan, it is only the truth to admit that Ronaldo's best games were those when all the other big boys at United where well and fit. His most outstanding performance was against ROMA (a la 7:1) but even Evra and Alan Smith scored in that match. 'It was a case of grab yours if you can'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 28 Pool Fixtures For Sat 14 Jan 2023 – UK 2022/2023 / Dele Alli's Hand Challenge sets the internet ablaze / Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.