Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA (4164 Views)

Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Ronaldinho Vs Kaka Vs Thierry Henry, Who Is Better? / Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by folahann(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2007
He won it and everybody knows that he was going to win it.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by folahann(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2007
I don't care about who came second and third, but something funny happened; Ronaldo and Messi went for the wrong Trophies and were later told to swap them.
Ronaldo didn't look happy at all;what was he expecting
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by folahann(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
Okay cheesy Messi came second and Ronaldo picked up the trophy meant for Messi; he has seen himself as 2nd for a long time but poor boy came third. Anyway, it's good to be amongst the best
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by debosky(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
folahann:

I don't care about who came second and third, but something funny happened; Ronaldo and Messi went for the wrong Trophies and were later told to swap them.
Ronaldo didn't look happy at all;what was he expecting

Ronaldo was trying (as usual) to CHEAT his way to the second placed trophy. . .Cheaters can't change their spots grin grin
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by oldie(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2007
Ronaldo was third
I am sure he thinks, he is better than Messi
In my view, he shouldnt even be on the podium
He is just over hyped, because he plays in england
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by folahann(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2007
debosky:

Ronaldo was trying (as usual) to CHEAT his way to the second placed trophy. . .Cheaters can't change their spots grin grin
Lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by McOmo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
Debo. . . . grin

wait small, make Jackal read wetin u write there o grin grin
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by anusule(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by folahann(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2007
Make una no invite Jackal's wrath to this thread ooo!! I dey beg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by folahann(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
shocked shocked :oThe 25-year-old Brazil international polled 1047 votes - more than twice that of Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, who was second shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2007
Ronaldo was third
I am sure he thinks, he is better than Messi
In my view, he shouldnt even be on the podium
He is just over hyped, because he plays in england

Like I told you earlier no diver nor cheat can enter the kingdom of world footballer of the year.

Football is played standing and running not lying down and whining like he was just pole axed.

Messi to win next year.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by tkb417(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2007
Yeah right, Messi can never win by your postulation because hes a well known diver!!!
FACT!!
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by dayokanu(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2007
Messi is one player that does not dive rather defenders get hard on him remember Gallas tackle on him that sent the boy out for 4 months in 2005-2006.

Even Asier Del Horno. Remember how many times Ronaldo has been booked for diving and compare that to Messi.

Can you remember the number of opponent that complain about Ronaldo antics rather the opponents sing Messi's praise for his undoubted talent. scoring great goals
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by tkb417(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2007
Messi is one player that does not dive
grin grin grin Now i know ure kidding. . . ask Chelsea, even Nigeria. They will tell you some stuffs that is flying off your memory

Opponents singing praises why do you make me laff? ask Figo what he just said about Ronaldo, Panucci, Kaka, et al
You seem to forget how people were singing praises of Ronaldo. Not Roy keane nor Dickson Etuhu. Well recognized footballers
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by ndubest(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2007
ALL HAIL, Ricardo KaKa

the world at your feet

keep the feat up
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by folahann(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
What a set of achievemants in a matter of weeks for KAKA
After winning the champions league with Milan being the highest goal scorer in the competition.
He won FifPro best player award.
Later won Ballon D'or, making him the best player in europe
And now FIFA World best player of the Year
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by HNIC(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2007
The Great one(Pele) was in tears yesterday as his award was being presented to him cry cry cry cry,
We were shown some of his matches and you have to agree that footie back then was delightful,
No diving, No serial cheats,No gang of players surrounding the referee like they were gonna kill him, Just football, the way the founding fathers wanted it played,
Something worthy of mention though, if a defender wanted to end your career he will, not all this 'small' tackles we see now, and u hear he's out for 2 weeks, Then, you go out for good grin grin grin, After the injury,u think of another sport, not football grin grin grin
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Grizzly(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2007

R I C A R D O    K A K A
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by justkunmi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
debosky:

WTF was that

ohh. . .so, out of over a million registered professional footballers, which includes Arsenal's drooling babies, i guess he cheated his way to get nominated too, rite. . .

kpppshhewww!!!!!
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Grizzly(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2007

Look at this for a glance from Kristeeaano, wink
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by loyika(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
Ha ha ha!!

Grizzly, we've missed you in this place grin grin That picture is CLASSIC grin

If that picture doesn't show up Divino as being evil, then i don't know what else will.

Thank God Kaka is a born again Christian- HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Or as MFM memebers would say; DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by loyika(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2007
cheesy cheesy

Just remembered cheesy The fact that Divino is Portugese and Kaka is Brazilian must have really ticked of Divino cheesy cheesy Talk about Slave and Slave master cheesy

cheesy GOONER 89
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by justkunmi(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2007
Grizzly. .

that picture was obviously doctored .
getty images, isn't it??
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Akolawole(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2007
@Grizzly

na you send me email?

Just want to be sure its not all these 419 smiley
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Grizzly(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
My Broda na ME,
NA person relate me go the site,
I don dey doubt their credibility sef,
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2007
Ronaldo in the UCL was whining about Gattuso's treatment, these are the treatment players in the continent get week in week out. not that kids glove with which they treat players in EPL

Imagine Rooney barging into Carragher like 6 times last weekend without Caragher being able to do anything. let him try that with Tachinardi, Gattuso, de Rossi,

Mattias Sammer, Jurgen Kohler, Montero, Baresi, and other correct defender, they would still be searching for his jaw bones now after just one elbow on the chin.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Jackal(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

Stop talking like a schlepper!!!!!
Rooney clashed with Nesta and Gattusso at OT last season and he outfoxed them by scoring 2 beautiful goals.
If they were as good as u make em to be . . . .Rooney shouldn't be scoring against AC Milan.
The United side that went to San Siro was jaded . . . . they had a tiring match against Everton at Goodison park . . .having to come back to score 4 goals after conceding 2 goals earlier . . . .
Whereas, AC Milan rested their pensioners for a whole week and played a United side without Evra, Rio and Gary Neville.
Andy Johnson and Ogbeche would have scored against that United team so shushhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
Gattuso was on the field when Rooney scored 2 goals? Thats the effect of reported football distorted facts why dont you endeavour to watch these games yourself instead of hearing reports.

Rooney and Ronaldo were non existent at San Siro.

Van der Sar, O'Shea (Saha 77), Brown, Vidic, Heinze, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney.

Man Utd played without Evra, Rio and Neville. Whining!!! thats the hallmark of a crappy team you whine about everything. when do I complain that Bayern did not play Milan with Sagnol, Schweinsteiger and Demichelis when we lost to Milan last season.
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Jackal(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

Your 2nd name should be LUMMOX.
Gattuso was on the pitch when Ronaldo scored the 1st goal under 10 minutes.
Nesta, Ambrossini, Oddo, Maldini et al were all on the pitch when Rooney and Ronaldo ran the Milan defence ragged.
That alone has proven Rooney and Ronaldo can hold their own amongst world class players.

U keep talking about Milan . . . . .talk about your crappy team who couldn't beat Bolton on their own soil.
Hitzfeld is a Arrow . . . .cannot manage a good team to save his momma's life or save u from hypertension.
Man Utd is a giant . . . .makes more revenue than the whole Bundesliga teams waxed together.
Alex Ferguson's management brings better players, larger fanbase and more profits.
Stick that up your ass!!!!!!!!
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2007
fergie bring more fan base more profit more scums but 1 UCL in 21 years Ladan Bosso i repeat would have done better
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by Jackal(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2007
U are a Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man Utd won an European cup in 1990 under Alex Ferguson.
Besides that, winning the Champions League ALONE is not the ZENITH of football management.
The fact remains he has WON it before . . . . .Whether he won it 100 times or ONCE is immaterial here.
What history will remember is he has experienced the feeelings of being a Champions league winner before.

Where's Bayern Munich today?
Shitzfeld couldn't even guide y'all into Champions League.
A feat Ferguson has never failed to achieve for donkey years.
SAF has never failed to finish in the top 3 for 15 good years as a manager!!!!!
What else can we say about Fergie . . . . .He is a role model for the likes of Shitzfeld. grin grin
Re: World Best Player 2007: Ricardo KAKA by sage(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2007
JUst to correct something

Maldini and Gattuso werwe both Injured and substituted b/4 Rooney scored any goal.

The first Rooney goal was Bonera's fault, the second Brocchi's. There is a reason both have been on the bench all there careers 4 Milan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Alli's Hand Challenge sets the internet ablaze / Mourinho Is An Ass / Razorr On STV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.