Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,113 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

MYMY Toothpaste Causes Sore Throat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MYMY Toothpaste Causes Sore Throat? (2008 Views)

Speak Correct English: All Toothpaste is not Maclean / Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MYMY Toothpaste Causes Sore Throat? by Akby(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
This thought kept poundering my mind if in real sense MyMy toothpaste causes sore throat. Initially we're a fan of Macleans toothpaste but due to unavailability of it as at the time of purchase, we opted for MyMy with the sole aim of achieving same purpose not knowing we've opted for the bad idea. It started with my Mum days ago and she just taught it was a minor infection so it was treated, later it was my elder sis with same infection... She too was indifferent about it until i got infected too.
A close suspicion and research indicated that it was the toothpaste we opted for that brought all these infections. What a product!
Re: MYMY Toothpaste Causes Sore Throat? by drfk001(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
it might have been a case of sensitivity to a component of the toothpaste. My assumption is that you would have stopped using it, but most importantly is to stay away from the product because the next episode might be more dramatic.

The advice is 4yrs old...but better late than never

Dr Ernest

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious woman Seen In planet Mars / Quality Weavons, Wigs, Human Hair, . @ Affordable Price In Benin City, Edo State / My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.