Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

My House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House (1987 Views)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House by Bearfruit(f): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Joshua 24:15 But as for me and my house,we will serve the Lord. Genesis 18:19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him,and they shall keep the way of the Lord.[/color]1Timorhy3:4,One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity.
I urge you as many that confess Jesus as their Lord and say I am a Christian, please & please bring up your children and entire house aright.[b] Baptism[/b]is important, very important[color=#006600]mattew28:19
"Go ye therefore and teach all nation's, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the son,and of the Holy ghost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2022
We groom our children as little as a a year and some months old to Star attending play class,pre-nursery, nursery and so on. How much we care for their education, please put much more care for their"SOUL", baptism is not till a child reach age18!. Do we wait till a child reach 18, before he/she starts attending school? why? Baptism!!!, some church have failed woefully on these...
by setting age for it
by saying go through baptism class before you will be baptized. This is not the command in mattew28:19&20. Children,youth, infant, people of all ages die,why not baptized and command your home aright so that the Holyspirit which is the Power to obey can come upon your home. May you command your home aright this year in Jesus name amen.
Re: My House by DaniDani(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Well written.
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bearfruit:
1. baptism is not till a child reach age18!. Do we wait till a child reach 18, before he/she starts attending school? why? Baptism!!!, some church have failed woefully on these...
by setting age for it
by saying go through baptism class before you will be baptized. This is not the command in

2. mattew28:19&20. Children,youth, infant, people of all ages die,why not baptized and command your home aright so that the Holyspirit which is the Power to obey can come upon your home.

3. May you command your home aright this year in Jesus name amen
1. It is evil to take into your own hands the fate of another's soul. You have no right given you by God to decide for your child when he/she should be baptized. That decision is meant to be his and his alone. undecided

By forcing your baptisms on your children, you, in your ignorance, afflict your children in the name of God. undecided

2. Jesus Christ was not foolish when He decreed in Matthew 28 vs 19 - 20, that only those who accept Him should be baptized. Nowhere in His teachings did He grant parents permission to accept Him on behalf of their kids. Nor is there permission given parents to force their children to obey Him. No one can be forced to obey Jesus Christ.... it is an impossible endeavor. undecided

Repent and Heed the words of Jesus Christ for you own soul's sake. undecided

3. In Jesus Christ, there is no such thing as commanding your home. God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, is instead God's agreement with individuals, not groups, families or peoples. So the only one you are called to command is you and only you. You have no permission to command your partner or children , not in His name. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My House by GboyegaD(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why do you want to force baptism on another person?
Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. It is evil to take into your own hands the fate of another's soul. You have no right given you by God to decide for your child when he/she should be baptized. That decision is meant to be his and his alone. undecided

By forcing your baptisms on your children, you, in your ignorance, afflict your children in the name of God. undecided

2. Jesus Christ was not foolish when He decreed in Matthew 28 vs 19 - 20, that only those who accept Him should be baptized. Nowhere in His teachings did He grant parents permission to accept Him on behalf of their kids. Nor is there permission given parents to force their children to obey Him. No one can be forced to obey Jesus Christ.... it is an impossible endeavor. undecided

Repent and Heed the words of Jesus Christ for you own soul's sake. undecided
The light as come but men choose darkness rather than the light,in your opinion it is force to bring up a child in the way to go so that when he grows up he shouldn't depart from it.so be it,I had force Christ on my children so long as they are under me.jesus himself says mattew19:14,suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Train up your child how best you will, don't command your home as the other Bible passage which I wrote earlier say, God's judgement is sure.

1 Like

Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bearfruit:
1. in your opinion it is force to bring up a child in the way to go so that when he grows up he shouldn't depart from it. so be it,I had force Christ on my children so long as they are under me.

2. jesus himself says mattew19:14,suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
3. Train up your child how best you will, don't command your home as the other Bible passage which I wrote earlier say, God's judgement is sure.
The problem with folks such as yourself is you don't even realize that you don't even understand God's Truth for your own selves. undecided

1. In God's Old Covenant, His agreement with all those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins, God gave permission to parents, commanding them to teach their children His Law - the way to go - Deuteronomy 6 vs 6 - 9 & Deuteronomy 6 vs 20 - 25. The way got gave the israelites permission to teach their children was His Law, all 613 statutes and commandments. undecided

In God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, God's agreement with individuals - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 , the only Covenant God has made with us Gentiles, there are no permissions given to parents that mirror that of the Old Covenant. Instead, in His New Covenant, God said He alone will Teach all those who belong to Him of Himself - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. undecided

So, your statement above in bold is born of your ignorance of the Truth of God. How can one who is ignorant of God's Truth, aka filled with lies instead, teach or bring another up in the Truth of God? undecided

2. Be careful of the interpretation you pull from what is written. Here is what Jesus Christ said there in Matthew 19 undecided
13 Then the people brought their little children to Jesus so that he could lay his hands on them to bless them and pray for them. When the followers saw this, they told the people to stop bringing their children to him.
14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me. Don’t stop them, because God’s kingdom belongs to people who are like these children.”
15 After Jesus blessed the children, he left there. - Matthew 19 vs 13 - 14
Notice that Jesus Christ didn't permit you to force or train them. Instead, He instructed that you not withhold His teachings from those of them who wish to come to Him - Don't stop them! undecided

3. Please open your eyes first to the Truth of God that is over 2000 years old and has been rejected even now by you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The problem with folks such as yourself is you don't even realize that you don't even understand God's Truth for your own selves. undecided

1. In God's Old Covenant, His agreement with all those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins, God gave permission to parents, commanding them to teach their children His Law - the way to go - Deuteronomy 6 vs 6 - 9 & Deuteronomy 6 vs 20 - 25. The way got gave the israelites permission to teach their children was His Law, all 613 statutes and commandments. undecided

In God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, God's agreement with individuals - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 , the only Covenant God has made with us Gentiles, there are no permissions given to parents that mirror that of the Old Covenant. Instead, in His New Covenant, God said He alone will Teach all those who belong to Him of Himself - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. undecided

So, your statement above in bold is born of your ignorance of the Truth of God. How can one who is ignorant of God's Truth, aka filled with lies instead, teach or bring another up in the Truth of God? undecided

2. Be careful of the interpretation you pull from what is written. Here is what Jesus Christ said there in Matthew 19 undecided
Notice that Jesus Christ didn't permit you to force or train them. Instead, He instructed that you not withhold His teachings from those of them who wish to come to Him - Don't stop them! undecided

3. Please open your eyes first to the Truth of God that is over 2000 years old and has been rejected even now by you. lipsrsealed
keep blabbing, the Lord knows those that are truly his
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bearfruit:
keep blabbing, the Lord knows those that are truly his
And Jesus Christ taught us that those who belong to Him are those who live in continuous submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments- the New Covenant Law that is operation in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 He also made it clear that His friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14 . undecided

So pretty much, anyone who does not do as Jesus Christ commands does not belong to God. This Jesus Christ told us from over 2000 years ago. So, if you don't know this at all, what you know is more than likely not of Him. undecided

1 Like

Re: My House by oldienavie: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And Jesus Christ taught us that those who belong to Him are those who live in continuous submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments- the New Covenant Law that is operation in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 He also made it clear that His friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14 . undecided

So pretty much, anyone who does not do as Jesus Christ commands does not belong to God. This Jesus Christ told us from over 2000 years ago. So, if you don't know this at all, what you know is more than likely not of Him. undecided
grin grin grin I just dey laff.
You don't seem to realise that the level of education in Nigeria has fallen terribly below the lowest of standards.
I was hoping to get married to a lady, a graduate of Physiology from and Nigerian University.
When we started to talk, I realised that her English was not only poor but she couldn't seem to hold an intelligent discussion in the very least.

So I tried to encourage her to develop herself, got her books and prepared a curriculum that would help her to become more emancipated within 1 year.

Then I realised that not that she couldn't just read simple English passages, she could not even understand news articles like WTF

So how did you graduate and earn a First Degree from a Nigerian University in Physiology when you cannot even read a paragraph and summarise / interprete it ?

I guess the point I am trying to make is that, majority of Nigerian youths will not be able to intelligently correlate the point you are trying to make, once your post is longer than 2 sentences, they are lost.

And it appears thats the category the person you are interacting with belongs to.

SO save your sweat, cos I am sure he did not understand a single word of everything you wrote.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

if you are a keeper of God's command you will not write thoughtless words. In many of your writing it shows you are the type that choose some things & discard some Bible passage, as; your words IN JESUS CHRIST, THERE IS NO COMMANDING YOUR HOME, disregarding 1timothy 3:4 ,act2:38+39 and many others.
You say it is not about groups, families or people, is about you only. That is a lie from the pit of hell,we won't preach if we're SELFISH,many died just trying to reach out & preach the glorious gospel to others.
I can see you are a person that work disorderly.
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Bearfruit:
if you are a keeper of God's command you will not write thoughtless words. In many of your writing it shows you are the type that choose some things & discard some Bible passage, as; your words IN JESUS CHRIST, THERE IS NO COMMANDING YOUR HOME, disregarding 1timothy 3:4 ,act2:38+39 and many others.
You say it is not about groups, families or people, is about you only. That is a lie from the pit of hell,we won't preach if we're SELFISH,many died just trying to reach out & preach the glorious gospel to others.
I can see you are a person that work disorderly.
So, what you are saying in this is that what Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Truth and the King in the Kingdom of God , said of the day of the Last supper, that the New Covenant is an agreement between God and individual men, is a lie then - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 ? undecided

You are here trying to insinuate that you trust your special interpretation of the words and acts of ordinary men written in Acts and in Timothy over the very Word out of God's mouth, Jesus Christ? And that Jesus Christ was wrong when He indicated that this Covenant He embodies is a personal decision to be made by each man and not by groups or nation or even houses? undecided

You counter Jesus Christ to claim that when He comes to judge, His intention to judge, not individuals , but the works done by groups, houses, and nations - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 ? undecided

1 Like

Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2022
you delight in disunity,am sure you are happy to see homes where father, mother, children goes to church a,b,c.abraham command his home, Joshua same since you disagree with the Bible you certainly are the liar as I don't oppose God's word I rather keep quiet than blab. every idle word Will be judged even though I know you don't believe in judgment. You are the type that will throw stones at Hannah for the decision she made for boy Samuel. You are the type that call good bad,bad good.
Kobojunkie:

Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

act10:2 Cornelius a devotional man,and one that feared God with his house.further in vs 24 and Cornelius waited for them and called together his kinsmen & near friends.if he can call all these people how much more his house.
Boy Jesus submit to his parents luke2:51, Colossians 3:20read it.
1timothy6:3-4 describes you further. I can go on & on but may God deliver us from unreasonable" JUNK" men 2thessalonian3:2.
slack, without zeal for the Lord who saved them, spoiling children after philosophy &vain deceit and not after Christ Colossians 2:8.
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Bearfruit:
1. you delight in disunity,am sure you are happy to see homes where father, mother, children goes to church a,b,c.abraham command his home, Joshua same since you disagree with the Bible you certainly are the liar as I don't oppose God's word I rather keep quiet than blab.

2. every idle word Will be judged even though I know you don't believe in judgment. You are the type that will throw stones at Hannah for the decision she made for boy Samuel. You are the type that call good bad,bad good.
1. Jesus Christ never send you out to attending your churches to begin with. Your churches are instead social businesses built by the hands of your Pastors and mogs to feed thier pockets and desires in this world. Jesus Christ on the other hand told you of His own Church, that it will be built by Him - of His own hand. So, I don't see why anyone would confuse the churches of this world with any of what Jesus Christ said of His own Church. undecided

Like I have said several times, Jesus Christ did not call you to live as Abraham or Joshua, nor Hannah or Samuel. So you better decide who it is you serve. Ofcourse if you make men your role model, you decieve yourself since you can't have two masters in the Kingdom of God. Jesus Christ called on His followers to do as He commands. If you don't understand what that means - to live by the Word of God - Jesus Christ- I am afraid you remain lost from Him. undecided

2. All you have spewed on this thread is exactly what God warned you is sin....idle words, lies, spread in His name either due to ignorance or arrogance. undecided
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Bearfruit:
1. act10:2 Cornelius a devotional man,and one that feared God with his house.further in vs 24 and Cornelius waited for them and called together his kinsmen & near friends.if he can call all these people how much more his house.
2. Boy Jesus submit to his parents luke2:51, Colossians 3:20read it.
1timothy6:3-4 describes you further. I can go on & on but may God deliver us from unreasonable" JUNK" men 2thessalonian3:2.
slack, without zeal for the Lord who saved them, spoiling children after philosophy &vain deceit and not after Christ Colossians 2:8.
1. Cornelius called his kinsmen to come and hear from Peter does not mean that Cornelius could control their choices in the matter. undecided

That story of Cornelius does not tell you of those of his house, kinsmen and friends who rejected his invitation. It simply tells you Cornelius called together his kinsmen and friends. Stop reading extra meaning to what is written and stop thinking you can overwrite Jesus Christ in His own Kingdom. undecided

2. You claim Jesus Christ submitted to His parents. You mean the same Jesus Christ who said of His mother and brothers, "My mother, brothers and sisters are instead those who do the will of the Father in Heaven" - Matthew 12 vs 46 - 50? undecided

Are you referring to the same Jesus Christ who declared that anyone who does not abandon father, mother, brother, sister , husband, wife, children.... for His sake is not worthy of Him? undecided

For the sake of your own soul, go and learn the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, apart from all the hogwash you continue to spew in His name. All these idle words(lies) you spew are of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which Jesus Christ warned you are traps to decieve you away from following the Truth of God. undecided
Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, what you are saying in this is that what Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Truth and the King in the Kingdom of God , said of the day of the Last supper, that the New Covenant is an agreement between God and individual men, is a lie then - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 ? undecided

You are here trying to insinuate that you trust your special interpretation of the words and acts of ordinary men written in Acts and in Timothy over the very Word out of God's mouth, Jesus Christ? And that Jesus Christ was wrong when He indicated that this Covenant He embodies is a personal decision to be made by each man and not by groups or nation or even houses? undecided

You counter Jesus Christ to claim that when He comes to judge, His intention to judge, not individuals , but the works done by groups, houses, and nations - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 ? undecided
I won't be surprised if you are typing from a psychiatric ward, little wonder you can call peter,Timothy, saints who wrote by the holy ghost mere men.sick! given out to rebrobate mind.
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Bearfruit:
I won't be surprised if you are typing from a psychiatric ward, little wonder you can call peter,Timothy, saints who wrote by the holy ghost mere men.sick! given out to rebrobate mind.
Lol.... Saint? Who lied to you ? undecided

Jesus Christ told you that when He returns, He will judge the works of everyone who is of His flock, including them - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Your Peter, Timothy etc., are all in their graves as we speak, sleeping in their graves, awaiting God's final judgement of their works, same as all the other believers and we will judged by the Sam's standard. So what makes you think these men are saints and not men? undecided

A reprobate mind would be a mind operating on delusions, in this case lies that have absolutely nothing to do with the Truth of God and His Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God, and so far, you have more than shown you are far from the Truth of God in your desire to cling to control over your house, pretending what you do is of God. undecided
Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whoever receive you receives me.if you don't accept the disciples of Jesus then you have not accept Jesus.
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Bearfruit:
Whoever receive you receives me.if you don't accept the disciples of Jesus then you have not accept Jesus.
And who are the disciples of Jesus Christ? The Judas's? No, His followers are those who continuously submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments) - John 14 vs 15 - 25. They alone speak His Truth and they were sent by Him to teach the Truth of God to the people in the world- the unsaved. undecided

1 Like

Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And who are the disciples of Jesus Christ? The Judas's? No, His followers are those who continuously submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments) - John 14 vs 15 - 25. They alone speak His Truth and they were sent by Him to teach the Truth of God to the people in the world- the unsaved. undecided
please keep yourself out of my post,even Jesus does not force himself on people.
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bearfruit:
please keep yourself out of my post,even Jesus does not force himself on people.
I am not forcing anything on you. The thread is not sealed meaning I am free to respond to comments and that is what I do. undecided

May I recommend you limit your threads to the Diary or Islamic section if you want to keep me out of your posts. undecided

1 Like

Re: My House by ImaIma1(f): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Daddy Freeze has hijacked this thread.
Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
And thou shall love the Lord the God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart,
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children,
And shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house,and when thou walkest by the way,and when thou liest down,and when thou risest up.

Deuteronomy 6;5.
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bearfruit:
And thou shall love the Lord the God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart,
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children,
And shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house,and when thou walkest by the way,and when thou liest down,and when thou risest up.

Deuteronomy 6;5.
In Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, God very clearly explained to you that those laws He gives only to those descended from Jacob, and not to you Gentiles. Do you not believe God at His Word? undecided
Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Baptise your children please, don't follow evil doctrine and go to hell
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bearfruit:
Baptise your children please, don't follow evil doctrine and go to hell
The evil doctrine here is this suggestion that one ought to baptize a child when Jesus Christ instead said except a man be born-again - born of water and of spirit - , he can't enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8. Notice how Jesus Christ proposed requires direct action on the part of the one wanting to gain access to the Kingdom of God? A parent cannot force the gate open for his/her child to enter. No, only the child can consciously make that decision for his/herself, and hopefully when he/she is old enough to properly understand that entering into the Kingdom of God means signing himself up for eternity either in Heaven or in Hell depending on his actions taken afterward. undecided
Re: My House by Bearfruit(f): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Anyone that feels children should reach 18 before having God their maker in their life, should allow the children to reach 18 too to decide if he/she is ready to accept philosophy.
Re: My House by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bearfruit:
Anyone that feels children should reach 18 before having God their maker in their life, should allow the children to reach 18 too to decide if he/she is ready to accept philosophy.
The problem with you lot is you don't even understand the consequence of your indoctrination practices. All you do by it is feed your children lies, lies that will hunt them for their entire lives, and probably for all eternity. Those of them who become born-again to those lies will end up as firewood in Hellfire, why? Because only the Truth of God, that which you cannot force on another human being, can enter into and open that Narrow Gate to those who seek it. No amount of the lies you feed them can do that. undecided
Re: My House by ahnie: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobo no dey carry eyes see religious thread grin grin grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

Santa's Grotto Open For 25 Days / She Keeps Criticizing My Parents Nd Family Members / My Boyfriend Impregnated Me, My Mother Sold My Baby –17-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.