Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them (55630 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). / See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! / Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by lordizak(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2012
seriously, nigeria's sytem of education iz a flop. How can parents allow a teenager 2 go 2 d world's unknown just 2 make their papers. I regret being a nigerian. We wen pass olevel one hand come struggle for admission too nkor? Thank god 4 national open university. Even most of our so called graduates are a mess.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by lordizak(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2012
seriously, nigeria's sytem of education iz a flop. How can parents allow a teenager 2 go 2 d world's unknown just 2 make their papers. I regret being a nigerian. We wen pass olevel one hand come struggle for admission too nkor? Thank god 4 national open university. Even most of our so called graduates are a mess...
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by stint(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
folahann: Did this happen to you or your sister?
it happened to my sister . I have decided to buy her neco gce but am discouraged by the mass failure neco has been getting over the years . but am optimistic . thank you all for your contributions
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by CLIQBOY(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
GEC FORM NOW NA 18K
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by rume(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
...back in the day, all my results were withheld and a year later, they were cancelled. I still have no idea why that happened but I don't care anymore anyway.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by kolajoo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
paleo:
Thanks bro, I truly appreciate your comment. Thanks for keeping the trust. Hope you performed well.
I ve 5credit and F9 on chemistry. I am not satisfied with the result bro.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by philipstanley(m): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
wen ur result is HELD am sure de will realese it in 20yrs time, so keep waiting and praying
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Qteyi01(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Imagine a girl did 9 papers and 6 was withheld wat happen
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Macdollar: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
i wrote waec last year 2012 all ma result was witheld, buh it was later released february endin i got distinction n credit buh ma physics was canselled. So it is possible d may release ur sis own. Kip checkin all is well!
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
stint: Thanks .already thinking of neco gce
Brother, i will advise u not to reg for neco gce cos i reg 4 it last year. There was mass faliure and 4 me, i had just 1 credit and it is maths.. Dont every thing of neco gce... It's just a friendly advise....
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Wow!. Proper preparation prevents poor performers.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Bolaji16(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2012
results dat are HELD would b released after six months nd bear it in mind dat one important subject wil be cancelled. dis simply means dat u shud nt rely on such result..it happend c me 2 years ago..i wud implore u 2 buckle up nd take anoda waec nd dnt 4get 2 pray alongside...k
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Bolaji16(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2012
results dat are HELD would b released after six months nd bear it in mind dat one important subject wil be cancelled. dis simply means dat u shud nt rely on such result..it happend 2 me 2 years ago..i wud implore u 2 buckle up nd take anoda waec nd dnt 4get 2 pray alongside...k
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by planetuzor(m): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2012
for d past 1 year the result(2011 nov/dec) have been held not withheld i have bought series of scratch card to no avail it still not yet released am just tired of of d situation i find my self but in all this i give God thanks and glory and pray he take total control of every thing
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by ezejenifer333: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello my name is jenifer please Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr DESMOND, this. Is the 4th time am writing waec result and when I check my result, my chemistry and my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr DESMOND he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my chemistry is B2 and my English was c4 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr DESMOND on this number ( 08165915209) cos it is better you this now than to write another exam. and i also want you to benefit from it you can contact him now with this 08165915209 now before it get late..........
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by daviduz: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2014
I am David by name, all my waec results was withheld and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result, and he have ask me to bring another twenty persons who their results were withheld so if you are interested you can call his number 08152240666
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by BrendaIdikwu: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2015
All my waec gce was withheld but today it was released by Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, for those who don't know him yet or you are still in doubt if this upgrading he does is real? I advice you contact him for he is capable and have the full power to upgrade or release waec gce withheld result in a twinkle of an eye. You can contact him on (08152240666) as this was also some one said good things about him and publicized his number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.