Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

So We Can All See That Nigeria Is Finished - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So We Can All See That Nigeria Is Finished (782 Views)

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) / "With Biafra, It Is Finished" - Gowon {video} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So We Can All See That Nigeria Is Finished by NSNA: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
170 million people and not 1 Olympic medal.

meanwhile

The politicians continue to loot(am sure there most be a billion something Naira to sports ministry)
Boko Ram continues to terrorize
Thousands of poor people that are not getting any benefits are having their hand made houses destroyed by their government.
Thousands of doctors are getting fired by Nigeria and hired around the world.
Lawmakers are been caught red handed looting millions.
President cannot be bold enough and make tough decisions(not his fault)

Literally things fall apart.
Re: So We Can All See That Nigeria Is Finished by Rossikk(m): 1:43am On Aug 07, 2012
So tell us when you're emigrating.

We can't wait.
Re: So We Can All See That Nigeria Is Finished by FSU: 2:01am On Aug 07, 2012
NSNA: 170 million people and not 1 Olympic medal.

[/b]

Winning any Olympic medal is great. However:

India 1.3 billion only 2 or 3 bronzes
Bangladesh 150 millions, no medal
Pakistan 177 millions, no medal.

I can go on and on

We have won Olympic medals in the past, Nigeria's problems were not solved by those medals.

Some of you imbeciles are funny.
Re: So We Can All See That Nigeria Is Finished by Johndoe100(m): 2:09am On Aug 07, 2012
What exactly is your point?

NSNA: 170 million people and not 1 Olympic medal.

meanwhile

The politicians continue to loot(am sure there most be a billion something Naira to sports ministry)
Boko Ram continues to terrorize
Thousands of poor people that are not getting any benefits are having their hand made houses destroyed by their government.
Thousands of doctors are getting fired by Nigeria and hired around the world.
Lawmakers are been caught red handed looting millions.
President cannot be bold enough and make tough decisions(not his fault)

Literally things fall apart.
Re: So We Can All See That Nigeria Is Finished by Stallion77(f): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2012
The guy that spoke about India...great point. I wonder why somebody will just wake up extremely pessimistic...i wont be surprise if ''things are falling apart'' in ur life. U asked for it!
Re: So We Can All See That Nigeria Is Finished by NSNA: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2012
More than a dozen people of Nigerian heritage are winning for other countries.

We all know that with the kind of hardworking people we have, Nigeria should be winning medals.

The problem of Nigeria is the structure.

Some regions are dragging the others down.

(1) (Reply)

Obansanjo:where Are His Friends?? / Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor / Inside Obasanjo’s Aso Rock: ‘after Morning Prayers, Let Us Plot Evil’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.