Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine (3674 Views)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 08, 2012
mtchewww
Re: Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine by justwise(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2012
@Royal

Please respect the purpose of this thread and don't derail it.
Re: Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2012
^^^ lol, dont mind Royal
Re: Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine by seunny4lif(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
MORE PICS PLEASE?
Re: Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine by eaglechild: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2012
This state has alot of natural beauty.
I like the logo.
This is an improvement from the Ekiti thread, the pics here look more real.
Re: Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine by ocelot2006(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mehn, I love the state's logo. My dad was stationed at Akure during mid-late 90s. So I and my siblings got to spend 4 years there at Alagbaka GRA. And I must say that I've had nothing but pleasant memories about the state.......well, except the constant blaring of Fuji music cheesy . Still, I had so much fun there. And I got to visit a lot of places. From Ondo town to Ore, okitikpupa to Idanre. But my favorite place was Idanre. Now that's one VERY old town surrounded by magnificent hills. The town sure took my breath away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Expensive Hotels In Nigeria / Europe By Land Or By Air / How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.