Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? (889 Views)

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria / How To Deal In Agric Products From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? by WorldcargoJim(m): 2:58am On Oct 13, 2014
Hi Everyone

Most client do import business from china . If you did before . let us know what problem you got. that will help other new guy to avoid same issue.

we are a shipping company based in china. Hope to solve the problem too if you will import goods from china.

Jim
Worldcargo Logistics Co.,ltd
Tel: (+86) -21-51097302
Fax: (+86) -21-51095925
Email: Jim@worldcargo-log.com
www.worldcargo-log.com
Address: Suite 1216-1217,Yongsheng Building,
2025 Zhongshan Wast Rd.Shanghai,China
Re: What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? by Godmother(f): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2014
Some of the products are of inferior quality and you'd have a hard time selling them to customers. I recently ordered for some shoes, but when they came in, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. The quality was quite low and I couldn't sell them.
Re: What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? by arimahoseloka(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2014
not just inferior quality. some China suppliers don't even send Ur item at all. they send u fake tracking number trying 2 deceive u. I will advice anybody always buy sample before ordering large quantity. many if those chinko Pple are criminals. I once watched a video on YouTube somebody ordered a camera lens he was sent a fake Rolex watch instead. be very careful with those Pple
Re: What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? by WorldcargoJim(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Right . as you said . quality issue and fake issue. so you should not just consider the cheap offer. and also ask your freight agent to varify the supplier too.

1 Like

Re: What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? by stechi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? by olaide721(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
WorldcargoJim:
Hi Everyone

Most client do import business from china . If you did before . let us know what problem you got. that will help other new guy to avoid same issue.

we are a shipping company based in china. Hope to solve the problem too if you will import goods from china.

Jim
Worldcargo Logistics Co.,ltd
Tel: (+86) -21-51097302
Fax: (+86) -21-51095925
Email: Jim@worldcargo-log.com
www.worldcargo-log.com
Address: Suite 1216-1217,Yongsheng Building,
2025 Zhongshan Wast Rd.Shanghai,China
What is ur charges and duration for good to land in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Dog Business Made Me Rich Thanks To This Free Online Training And Books / I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow / Dangote Cement For N1,000 Advertised Online Fraud Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.