Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

How To Sequence With Psr-1100 Yamaha Keyboard - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Sequence With Psr-1100 Yamaha Keyboard (2775 Views)

Where Can I Get Original Tokunbo "YAMAHA" Keyboard To Buy / Brand New Psr 710 Yamaha Workstation Keyboard For Sale In Ikeja Lagos / Yamaha Psr 550 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sequence With Psr-1100 Yamaha Keyboard by uselo: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2007
Can anyone out there help.I want to know how to sequence with PSR-1100 Yamaha keyboard or any other higher Model.Thank.Please u can send the information to uselo2003@yahoo.com
Re: How To Sequence With Psr-1100 Yamaha Keyboard by tammyy2k1(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2007
Hello,
I am E-Stylz a musical producer. U asked about how to sequence with the Psr 1000/2000 model contact me to show ur seriousness I'll compile the steps and send them to u by mail
Re: How To Sequence With Psr-1100 Yamaha Keyboard by jerrymania(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2007
tammy_y2k1:

Hello,
I am E-Stylz a musical producer. You asked about how to sequence with the Psr 1000/2000 model contact me to show your seriousness I'll compile the steps and send them to u by mail

I didnt see ur email in profile. tried to send u a mail. do you have your own studio? i would like to know where i can buy studio equipments like mixer and others in Lagos or else where in Nigeria. I would love a feedback at j.asemota@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: How To Sequence With Psr-1100 Yamaha Keyboard by smartsoft(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2007
To be a music Producer aren't a beans. or just sequencing on PSR 1000 or 2000 or 1100. should i give you a korg or a roland to sequence on ? with out the help of Computer software that you guys use ? lol well guy if you need help just holla me and i will put you trhough on how to squence on the PSR-1000 or 2000 okay,  we don't use Yamaha we use KORG TRITON, in our churhc  but will put you through if you holla me 08025266821.

I don't have my own studio yet but,  i do produce not using the paino alone ooo with computers too,  Basically you can just squence on a diskette for you too if you need that.

Has anyone see the lastest KORG ? you can actually produce, mix, master, voice with it and it uses CD,  so that means after all your day job, just do everything and copy it to CD, 

the PRoduction is pretty tight.

(1) (Reply)

David Guetta – Listen (deluxe) (album Download) / MUSIC: Romeo Ft. Efe Warri Boy, Eddy Role - Madagascar | Mpnaija.com / 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.