Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Cabo Snoop Live In Lagos for the Koko Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cabo Snoop Live In Lagos for the Koko Concert (2794 Views)

D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela / Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / D'banj Koko Concert To Be Hosted By Idris Elba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cabo Snoop Live In Lagos for the Koko Concert by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
The 21 year old Angolan music superstar and Windeck crooner in live in Lagos. He says the song that made him famous was actually inspired by Fat Joe's Lean Back and guess what? He loves Whizz kid and can actually sing his songs.
Cabo snoop studies international relations in the University ( Which is the course i studies) and he hopes to become e diplomat in the future.
Windeck was produced by I.V.M who died in a car crash earlier this year.

Look out for more details on my blog.  wink

(1) (Reply)

New Music : D'prince - Birthday (Prod.by Don Jazzy) / Download Full Album : Erigga A Trip To The South / Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.