Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 (11654 Views)

Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water / Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by mekaboy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
THEY SHOULD MAKE HER EAT THE WHOLE BODY OF THAT BOY RAW, SHE DON KILL AM, MAKE SHE CHOP AM .
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by jhydebaba(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
May God Have Mercy. Let the court decide her fate.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Clerverly: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
mk
Flexie: i am a witness dats my street the lady was paraded naked and later police tinzzzz.
That slum? SMH!!!
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kayusfity: THE WOMAN IS RIGHT FOR KILLING A POTENTIAL FUTURE ARMED ROBBER AND A POSSIBLE FUTURE BOKO HARAM. I THINK IF ALL CHILDREN ARE FLOGGED TO DEATH LIKE THIS, CORRUPTION RATE WILL DECLINE. I hope she wins the case in court cos she has done nothing wrong. she is only training the child for a brighter tomorrow. Good mother

You only read the title before your made your contribution, right? Don't do that again!
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by jhydebaba(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
Johnpaul2k2: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[size=26]Yoruba and Wickedness[/size] angry angry angry angry angry
Tribalistic slowpoke
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by EfemenaXY: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
This is such a terrible story!

Poor child! cry cry cry

Women like these give Step mothers and Foster parents such a bad name. The lady in question is no way normal. She needs to be sectioned and kept away from the general public.

I pray the good lord gives me long life so no one on earth gets the chance to treat any of my teenage sons that way.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Kassidy90(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by PatKing(f): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Clerverly: mk
That slum? SMH!!!
Seriously?! You are sick.

@topic this is really sad!
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by mymadam(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Efemena_xy: This is such a terrible story!

Poor child! cry cry cry

Women like these give Step mothers and Foster parents such a bad name. The lady in question is no way normal. She needs to be sectioned and kept away from the general public.

I pray the good lord gives me long life so no one on earth gets the chance to treat any of my teenage sons that way.

Madam, your prayer is answered. Bless you.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by andyanders: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
jhydebaba: Tribalistic slowpoke

This is not a matter of Yoruba or not. This is pure madness and wickedness. She should be stoned to death.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by bernieamce: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
mikky.mi:
Chai!!! what kind of a woman will beat her son to death? make dem check well dat boy no be im pikin.
dear, foster-son they say+ foster-son it is!
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by bernieamce: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
smh...
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Clemzy16(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
This woman is so wicked. GOSH!
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
She's heterosexual, so she's allowed to marry. Even at the expense of children in her care. Too bad for the kid though.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by eyenCalabar(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
I don't blame that woman a bit but the man that knew her history yet still married and even allowed her to stay after seeing her demonstrating some of her demonic abilities. The police should also arrest the husband as well 'cos he is the cause of this. For God sake, how can u be living with a demon in the same house? I bet u, that man is the same as that woman. Even though he doesn't beat, he does other demonic things. Birds of the same wing flocks together.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by hardbody: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
1supremo:

You only read the title before your made your contribution, right? Don't do that again!

To my mind, the post you responded to was meant to be joke and to be understood in the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by sarutobie(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
This our(nigerians) attitude of turning a blind eye to our neighbours negative acts until he brings to ouur doorsteps before acting has to stop..we have to be pro active in everything..when the western countries do it,we call them 'busy body' but that culture has averted a lot of tragedies in their neighbourhood..WHY didn't the neighbours confront this woman when she went on a starving spree on the poor lad? WHY didn't they do something when she was beating him all the time?..now they are forcing her to carry his corpse as if that will bring the boy back to life..smh..hypocrites all of them!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Melahou(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
man inhumanity to man...
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by ifeci: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
So pls, wot were the neighbors doing wen all dis was happening, sometimes we see and hear these things happening around us bt because we think its not our responsibility we keep quiet. They woman shld hv bn stopped! The neighbors shld be arrested too
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
She deserves the death penalty
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Melahou(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kayusfity: THE WOMAN IS RIGHT FOR KILLING A POTENTIAL FUTURE ARMED ROBBER AND A POSSIBLE FUTURE BOKO HARAM. I THINK IF ALL CHILDREN ARE FLOGGED TO DEATH LIKE THIS, CORRUPTION RATE WILL DECLINE. I hope she wins the case in court cos she has done nothing wrong. she is only training the child for a brighter tomorrow. Good mother
sharap dia...people like you should not be allowed to speak in public...you`ll end up disgrace yourself. tongue tongue
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by yjoseph(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Y y y wuld som1 kill a boddy dat she can neva create in 10 mill years, coz of 50 naira. She is mad and stupid
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by chimimi(f): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Heartless woman..!!may his soul RIP.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by manmustwac(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Melahou: man inhumanity to man...
more like a Nigerians inhumanity to another Nigerian
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by santakris(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
This woman wicked no be small.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by Keemie(f): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
chemberlin: My fellow naira landiers, there is more to this cos many children else where are going thru dis and our goverment is nt doing anytin to dis, in developed countries there is always a children social security center pple who are in charge of dis their jpob is to monitor the growth of dis children till they are off age. Plz let pray our goverment look into dis.
well said
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by chiama1: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
EVIL! EVIL WOMAN!!
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by kikilove(f): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dis is a pure wickedness on d woman's part may God purnish her wherever she is
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by 234GT(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
If only Nigeria can channel this woman's talent. She would be useful in beating convicted former politicians and facrookticians to death.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by nanalady(f): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
We are really in the end times when the love for human lives has waxed cold. Beating a child to death for suspecting he stole 50 naira to buy gala! May God have mercy.
Re: Woman Beats Foster-Son To Death For Stealing N50 by phreakabit(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ye!!!! Evil [size=18pt]Yoruba[/size] Woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Banished For Killing Residents In Uzubi, Imo State (video) / Gunmen Abduct Nassarawa Commissioner, Yakubu Lawal From His Home / Police Parade Fake ASP, 9 Others For Various Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.