Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Wife Slaps Me, Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slaps Me, Man Tells Court (715 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Slaps Me, Man Tells Court by miteolu(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Mr Ayinla Kangu of Pakata Area in Ilorin on Monday asked an Ilorin Area Court to dissolve his five-year-old marriage to Raliatu Ologede, over alleged impatience and domineering attitude.

The complainant cited an instance when his wife slapped him for his inability to pay their child’s school fees.

“My lord, I want an end to this marriage. My wife is impatient, domineering and lousy. She is fond of beating me over any minor issues.

“In fact, when I could not pay our child’s school fees, she covered my face with slaps. She seized my cell phone and radio set three months ago and as a result, I have lost contact with my family members and friends,’’ Kangu said.

He said that he got married to Ologede in 2007 and the marriage was blessed with a four- year-old boy but prayed the court to dissolve the marriage.

The defendant denied the allegation, saying that “I only grabbed his shirt, I did not slap him.’’

She said that the complainant was always reluctant to pay their child’s school fees.

“Imagine, in January this year, my husband dropped N2000 as upkeep allowance and travelled to Kaduna where he spent three months, expecting me and the child to survive on that amount,’’ she said.

The defendant, however, prayed the court to allow her get accommodation before granting the request of the plaintiff.

The presiding Judge, Mr Yusuf Abdulkareem advised the parties to explore possible means of amicable settlement and adjourned the case to August 16 for further hearing. (NAN)

http://news.naij.com/4883.html
Re: My Wife Slaps Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Na d effect of women empowerment b dat na. At least in nigeria its nt strange for a man to beat his wife,but dis days power is changing hands.hehehehe.shey na domestic violence we go cal dat one now cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Family Influences On The Behaviour Of Children In School Environment / Bride Dumped On Wedding Day Marries Volunteer To Avoid Shame / Ugly Man Complains Why Wouldn't Girls Just Let Him Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.