Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court (32224 Views)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin grin

A retired soldier, Gafaru Rodoye has raised the alarm about his wife’s penchant for raping him violently every time she wants sexual intercourse.

Rodoye made the revelation of his wife’s fetish for rough sex to an Igando Customary court in Lagos.

He told the court on Tuesday that his wife, Idiat, with whom he had five children in their 20-year old marriage, always raped him.

“My wife always rapes me,” Rodoye said. “She has turned all my boxers to rags to achieve her selfish aim.”

The petitioner said that his wife was in the habit of threatening his life through beating and that he was afraid she might kill him one day.

“I had to run away from my 16-flat building to rent an apartment elsewhere just to avoid her frequent beatings, but she trailed me to my new apartment to fight me.

“I have reported her several times to different police stations, but it did not yield any positive result,” he said.

Gafaru said that his wife poured hot water on the new wife that was brought for him from the village by his family.

He begged the court to end their 20-year old marriage, saying he was no longer in love as his life was in danger.

“Please, separate us before my wife kills me, my life is not safe with her, I am a pensioner, I need to enjoy the fruit of my labour.” he said.

However, 44-year-old Mrs Idiat Rodoye, business woman, denied all the allegations. She said her husband was a womaniser.

“My husband runs after anything in skirt; he always sends me packing from the house whenever he wants to bring in another woman.

“He once sent me out with the children for three years.

“After sending me out, he had married six different women, but none stayed long with him. He will always come back to beg me to pack back,’’ she said.

The mother of five said she never raped her husband, that it was normal for husband and wife to make love.

The respondent said that she did not beat her husband, but it was her husband that was always beating her.

Idiat said that her husband removed the plasma television, air conditioner and disconnected the electricity supply from her flat, leaving her and the children in darkness.

She urged the court to grant her husband’s wish that she too was tired of the marriage and no longer in love.

The Court President, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case to April 5 for further hearing.

NAN

http://www.punchng.com/my-wife-always-tears-my-boxers-to-rape-me-man-tells-court/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by smallbobo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
THATS ROMANTIC NA ORR IS HE SAYING HE DIDNT LIKE IT AT 1ST

27 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Destined2win: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
I'd really like a wife that rushes me when she needs to make love with me.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by GreatUniben: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
The man no even happy say the wife no go out side go chop kpomo. grin

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Kaxmytex(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
this man can lie........

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Stevebamdex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why did you marry the idiat woman in the first place?cheesy
The woman's name sounds like a true idiot not idiatgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:

thats ma nigga grin

lalasticlala come o

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by ojophilip(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
endtime wife

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
ojophilip:
endtime wife

gbam!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by ojun50(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wen both husband nd wife met in a motor park

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
ojun50:
Wen both husband nd wife met in a motor park

grin
no be all these NL girls...
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by hakeem4(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Jediel1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
This guy no sabi beta thing, lol@ the wife's name (idiat)

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
See what Buhari and Amechi caused.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by richidinho(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
its a shame, you cannot also tear her pant to molest her grin

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Igwe007(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:

Be careful what you wish for.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by NobleAngell(f): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Those boxers tho. I don't like. Looks dead, and u wonder y your wife rips them. She wants you to replace them.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Harfisco(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
''anything in skirt''
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by chynie: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
I read just the 1st line sad

don't like wasting time on crazy ass gist angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by teekay213(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
that's my style,tear every underwear.see traffic,na dis kind matter NL dey like.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by kobonaire(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chai! We sure say no be the guy mess that tear that pant?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
.meaning of idiat. {Mad} am not surprise. But mr. Rtd soldier u must be a coward.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by huntax(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by helphelp: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na your John Thomas she marry and get fight with...trust me, not you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by XD3G: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
The popular saying 'once a soldier,always a soldier', clearly does not apply to this man!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Originality007: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Ombudsman123: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Really very interesting. grin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by HirstMOG(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
oga old soldier you de lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.