Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

South East Politics Is The Best - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Politics Is The Best (698 Views)

Ijaw Nation And South-south-east Politics / Post-jonathan S/east Politics: Why Buhari Is Igbos’ Best Bet / Ijaw Nation And South-south-east Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Politics Is The Best by Germannig: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
We South Easterners do not kill ourselves due to politics, unlike others (you know yourselves).
I remember Ayodeji Daramola, Bola Ige, Funso Williams, Abubakir Rimi and tens of other SW and Northern politicians killed by their opponents.
Like everyone else, we fight for elective positions, but for us it is not a do or die thing.
These two pictured below - Nigige and Obi- were serious political enemies in the past, but that is where it ends: past politics.
No one of them will send assassins to terminate the other's existence.
Igbo kwenu!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: South East Politics Is The Best by Dainfamous: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
igbos have sense of humor!!
Re: South East Politics Is The Best by 740megawatts: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okay, we have heard!!! Can we rest now?
Re: South East Politics Is The Best by Germannig: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
740megawatts: Okay, we have heard!!! Can we rest now?

If you wish, do not rest. Ya business. What am saying is that if it were in those ''O'' states that Orji Kalu (Abia ex-Gov) and Orji (Abia current Gov) feuded the way they did, there would have been deaths recorded. The feud between Ohakim and Okorocha was also very intense as was the one between Obi and Uba. Yet no deaths were reported.
Re: South East Politics Is The Best by 740megawatts: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Germannig:

If you wish, do not rest. Ya business. What am saying is that if it were in those ''O'' states that Orji Kalu (Abia ex-Gov) and Orji (Abia current Gov) feuded the way they did, there would have been deaths recorded. The feud between Ohakim and Okorocha was also very intense as was the one between Obi and Uba. Yet no deaths were reported.

I am only trying to help you because I suspect this thread might not end well. I am from one of the states around "O" and I don't want your thread to go tribal... grin
Re: South East Politics Is The Best by Germannig: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
740megawatts:

I am only trying to help you because I suspect this thread might not end well. I am from one of the states around "O" and I don't want your thread to go tribal... grin

Okay. I don hear.
Re: South East Politics Is The Best by EzeUche(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will only believe topic if I see a pic of Orji Uzor Kalu smiling with T.A. Orji of Abia or Ohakim enjoying a drink with Okorocha. grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Recover Oyerinde's Phone In Yobe. Should We Believe Them Now? / I Have Forgiven Buhari: Coup Was Done In Ignorance – Lar / 5000naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.