Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners (8300 Views)

Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo / Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by clavichord(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2013
I'm nt castigating here though am new in graphics, but we just need to be enlightened. Take a look at a logo that cannot be branded on a Mug, pen, t-shirt etc? It doesn't make it at all. Your logos are purely nt there yet, most secondary pupils can do that on MS-WORD. Upgrade my brother. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by spywareczar(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2013
clavichord: I'm nt castigating here though am new in graphics, but we just need to be enlightened. Take a look at a logo that cannot be branded on a Mug, pen, t-shirt etc? It doesn't make it at all. Your logos are purely nt there yet, most secondary pupils can do that on MS-WORD. Upgrade my brother. Bless you.
u hve said it all

1 Like

Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by justyinka(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
We are trying to set up Logistics Company, we are looking for IT guru to partner in our company, for more info contact justyinka23@gmail.com
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Happy new month folks smiley
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by Agbeke2013: 5:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Arelap Digital Concept & Video Production.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Agbeke2013: Arelap Digital Concept & Video Production.
what can i do for you Agbeke2013
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by Agbeke2013: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
GrApHicGuRu:
what can i do for you Agbeke2013
i want you to create a free logo for this biz name
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Agbeke2013: i want you to create a free logo for this biz name
sory Agbeke,d promo is over,but u can get your logo at an affordable price.pls due give me a call if ur interested.08103161444 or okeke.okey@gmail.com
have a pleasant evening.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by vgold12: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
I just want to cry, because this guy (graphics guru) doesnt even understand what logo design is, and see people. Nigeria is the best market for just anything, wack or not.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by vgold12: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bro, I just want to hug you. Yu spoke my mind.
clavichord: I'm nt castigating here though am new in graphics, but we just need to be enlightened. Take a look at a logo that cannot be branded on a Mug, pen, t-shirt etc? It doesn't make it at all. Your logos are purely nt there yet, most secondary pupils can do that on MS-WORD. Upgrade my brother. Bless you.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by vgold12: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mr Graphics Guru, you need to develop your self in the field of logo design. Your works are too much for a logo. A logo is meant to be a simple and conceptual mark of identity. Yu might find www.creativebloq.com useful. Search for the articles on logo design.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hatters keep hating,while am being favoured day by day with enormus contracts.
If you want to talk you talk,but never you try to advertise your useless site on my page again or else you will have your account banned.you can try me and see if am joking.
Thats why people like you wil keep being stagnant in life because of jelousy.
GOD RESIST THE PROUD AND HATTERS AND GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by vgold12: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2013
Graphics Guru, I m very sorry I shared the site. That site is not mine, its a foreign site and have no idea who owns it. They are a big site already. I was just trying to help you. Its not like I am jealous or something. You sure have no idea how much I have made from brand identity and mind you, I am in the opposite of stagnant or which word did you use. Lets leave the site I mentioned, I m suggesting you get articles online to understand what logos are. Have you seen Samsung's logo? of course, yu know how simple and symbolic it is? And it goes on, Yahoo, Blackberry, Apple, hp, etc. They are symbols to identify the business. Starting from the logo you started this post with to almost all ( not all actually ) the logos you did for those who asked for it, they had too many things on them. Dont be pressured to illustrate what the company does, you dont have too. BBC's logo is not a reporter's mic or biro. Neither is Microsoft's logo a computer screen. Lastly, its not abt the enormous contracts. People themselves, especially in this part of the world dont even understand what they need for their brand identity, so you might get the works, but how much joy does it bring when after two years, someone comes into the company and is like 'whats this' and they are rebranding. So its not about the jobs, its about you striving to give your clients the very best, a logo that can represent the brand anywhere in the world. How would most of those logos look on the Man Utd jersey, assuming one of these brands make it that big. Always seek to ensure that your logo has 'concept in simplicity'. It must be 'put'-able' on a thumbnail or below the button of a phone (that little space) and still retain the detail. That tells you alot abt how much of details it should have - few.
I wish you the very best. You can request my email if you want us to discuss further. Thanks.
Victor Fatanmi, Akure.

1 Like

Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by vgold12: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2013
Moreso, the DNA MUSIC is the best overall cos its the closest to it - simple and symbolic. Except that I m wondering hw it will be on a white background, which is most important. The DNA thing behind it could just be incorporated somewhere on it, not fading as a background. Makes it look like a dp design. But the look is nice.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2013
vgold12: Moreso, the DNA MUSIC is the best overall cos its the closest to it - simple and symbolic. Except that I m wondering hw it will be on a white background, which is most important. The DNA thing behind it could just be incorporated somewhere on it, not fading as a background. Makes it look like a dp design. But the look is nice.
I SAID SAVE YOUR SALIVER,THIS IS MY PAGE! JUST STOP ADVERTIZING YOUR SELF AND LEAVE MY PAGE.DONT NEED ALL THESE STORIES,COS THEY ARE NOT NEEDED By ME. THESE DETAILS SHOULD GO TO FOLKS WHO DONT KNOW THEIR LEFT FROM RIGHT IN GRAPHICS.IF KNOW BETTER,KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF OR GO TO OTHER PAGES NOT THIS ONE.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas all.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
guy get this book...mastering log design.... all this stuffs is not log, I studied graphics design with I net USA... even back then in school we were told me that a professional log is not designed to look like colorful or beautiful rather single color and a simple logo with just marks makes your design elegant

Rules of logo design
1.not less than two colours for text logos..check out for cocoa cola, xtrem, LG, Samsung, Sony etc
2.for object logos multiple color is allowed but you must study color and their meanings check out for this book" graphics killer"
3.logo must be authentic and not copied or concept jacking
3.logo must fit in anywhere and still remain detailed
4.logo must be designed on transparent background
I just think why we make all this mistake is just people jump into graphics with getting right understanding of theoretical knowledge of it....I love your spirit sir and the passion but read more on graphics materials
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 2:21am On Jul 02, 2014
frankben4real: guy get this book...mastering log design.... all this stuffs is not log, I studied graphics design with I net USA... even back then in school we were told me that a professional log is not designed to look like colorful or beautiful rather single color and a simple logo with just marks makes your design elegant

Rules of logo design
1.not less than two colours for text logos..check out for cocoa cola, xtrem, LG, Samsung, Sony etc
2.for object logos multiple color is allowed but you must study color and their meanings check out for this book" graphics killer"
3.logo must be authentic and not copied or concept jacking
3.logo must fit in anywhere and still remain detailed
4.logo must be designed on transparent background
I just think why we make all this mistake is just people jump into graphics with getting right understanding of theoretical knowledge of it....I love your spirit sir and the passion but read more on graphics materials

AM SAYING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, DESIGNS HERE ARE NOT ONLY LOGOS BRO, MOST OF THEM ARE GRAPHICS DESIGNS!!!!!!
NAWAO PEOPLE LIKE TALK O!
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by expert1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
No wonder it is FREE. FREE INDEED! I wonder who will love to pay for this sh*t
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by expert1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
is it GrApHicGuRu of graphic guguru? you better go back to finish your six months graphic design at the road side school.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
expert1: is it GrApHicGuRu of graphic guguru? you better go back to finish your six months graphic design at the road side school.
LoL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahhahsha what am u seeing am laughing out blood Hahaha lolzzzzz bro you too hash
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2014
you guyz keep talking While i keep making my MONEY!!!!
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2014
one of my New Graphics jobs for a Firm called Carlyfunia
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KN0mO-FRaF4/U9yt2eU_I6I/AAAAAAAAAxk/cH6GMJp_YgQ/s1600/logo+new.jpg[/img]
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
My New Graphics job for an Accounting Firm

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Tv0CJH3TL-c/U9zfEWMih_I/AAAAAAAAAx8/rVRTQC1sS2c/s1600/resize1.png[/img]

more of my stuff coming up...
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2014
Happy new week folks... wink
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls o help me create logo for my site using "GB" and a football beside it. Plz make it look nice.
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
GrApHicGuRu: My New Graphics job for an Accounting Firm

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Tv0CJH3TL-c/U9zfEWMih_I/AAAAAAAAAx8/rVRTQC1sS2c/s1600/resize1.png[/img]

more of my stuff coming up...

No offense.. but you need to improve greatly....

You'd only get petty Jobs designin' like that...
Re: Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners by GrApHicGuRu(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2014
TGIF cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Design: Luxurious 4 Bedroom Duplex Design For A Plot Of Land / How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Mobile Opera Mini Browser / Re: What Is The Best Software for CD Covers Design Photoshop Or Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.