Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? (8859 Views)

BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee (2) (3) (4)

Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by gerald28: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
I have been watching with keen interest and I noticed that, when other region threatens to secede from Nigeria, they will not be taken serious but once the igbo tries to do that, the whole country will be afraid, I am just wondering, could this be out of fear for the igbos?? why this igbo phobia? does it mean that the rest of Nigeria cannot survive without the igbos? I mean igbo land is not the only oil bearing part of the country. Feel free to make a contribution.

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by achi4u(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Because they run the economy of the country.

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Goldmind1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
Igbos are Jews indeed.

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Dainfamous: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
they need igbo power house they cant do without it...

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Ufeolorun(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
It is because of the massive laughter it normally brings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Andrew3(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
bcus my wife to be na ibo if them go now na visa i will have to use go marry angry angry angry angry

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Yeske2(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
I see this thread going far
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by sheyguy: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hmmm! Tremble ko ilefo ni. . . . I wonder who cant do without some fake drugs, some fake spare parts, and some fake ******

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by sheyguy: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Double post
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by mpumalanga: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Check 1980,1994 nations cup with Olympic gold medalist and professional
players that are playing or played in top leagues and you will see why
nobody want to loose igbos and easterners.But we dey go shaa

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
Messupbigtime
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
I don't think it's only Igbos this applies to (though i feel there's some validity in your assertion because of the pre-eminence of Ndigbo/Alaigbo in all facets of Nigerian life).....i reckon the same could be said of any other ethnic group (apart from Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Nupe) that by some stroke of goodluck gets the backing of the international community and United nations to secede.

Nigeria could still remain if the above mentioned ethnicities threaten to leave the 'union'.
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Igbos are the power house of Nigeria, check all the viable states in Nigeria, it is Igbos that are generating 80% revenues thats why they wont let igbos go... But after all the Israelites stayed in Egypt for 430 yrs before God came to their rescue. We will soon be out of dis union wether dem like it or not

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by warrior01: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
sheyguy: Hmmm! Tremble ko ilefo ni. . . . I wonder who cant do without some fake drugs, some fake spare parts, and some fake ******
Then, let them go!
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ufeolorun: It is because of the massive laughter it normally brings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by gst101: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
no body trembles on hearing igbos seceesion. Igbos generate 80percent ko 100percent ni. Na informal sector wey una dey dey make una get this false image? Open your eyes and you will come to discover that you are not the only one in the informal sector.Igbos wey no fit stay for their house na dem wan seceed, I laugh in idoma, igala, tiv and jukun mixed together! If they want to leave let them leave and naija will be free of the negative name abroad! When a nigerian is arrested in a foreign airport for possesing hard drug the name you will definitely hear will be: ikechukwu, ogbonna, emeka etc any of you do not have the gut to say i lied on this one. shame no dey catch una, Shior! You claim you dev other places but your place is nothing but gully! What a pity

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ufeolorun: It is because of the massive laughter it normally brings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trembling with laughter Like this when we knew how the last secession ended in Abidjan

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
gst101: no body trembles on hearing igbos seceesion. Igbos generate 80percent ko 100percent ni. Na informal sector wey una dey dey make una get this false image? Open your eyes and you will come to discover that you are not the only one in the informal sector.Igbos wey no fit stay for their house na dem wan seceed, I laugh in idoma, igala, tiv and jukun mixed together! If they want to leave let them leave and naija will be free of the negative name abroad! When a nigerian is arrested in a foreign airport for possesing hard drug the name you will definitely hear will be: ikechukwu, ogbonna, emeka etc any of you do not have the gut to say i lied on this one. shame no dey catch una, Shior! You claim you dev other places but your place is nothing but gully! What a pity

^^^Another emotional wreck!!! wink

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Trembling with laughter Like this when we knew how the last secession ended in Abidjan

^^^And if as you imply the rest of Nigeria saw Ndigbo as being 'expendable' and 'inconsequential', why did they go through the hassle of fighting a civil war to bring them back into wonderful/prosperous/working Nigeria which -to date- you have not faulted your forbears for fighting to sustain....abi una no want Oduduwa republic again?

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^And if as you imply the rest of Nigeria saw Ndigbo as being 'expendable' and 'inconsequential', why did they go through the hassle of fighting a civil war to bring them back into wonderful/prosperous/working Nigeria which -to date- you have not faulted your forbears for fighting to sustain....abi una no want Oduduwa republic again?

You should ask your Ibo soldiers what they were looking for in Ore and the midwest if their intention was to secede

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by gst101: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
pls stop the 'igbos are jews' crap! It only confirms that you've got complex. Must you connect yourselves to the so called blessed people to feel important? You have absolutely no history with those guys so can the noise stop now?

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by mpumalanga: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
gst101: pls stop the 'igbos are jews' crap! It only confirms that you've got complex. Must you connect yourselves to the so called blessed people to feel important? You have absolutely no history with those guys so can the noise stop now?

Are they going to deny their ancestors so that you can be happy.
what complex? and how do you know they have no history with them?
are you JEW or is not a matter of complex on your side to think that they will be
better than you if they have jewish ancestry.

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by DisGuy: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

some Igbos will be embarrassed by some of your comments, give it a rest!

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by gst101: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

You should ask your Ibo soldiers what they were looking for in Ore and the midwest if their intention was to secede
thanks man! You got it right! These people acuze the notherners of expansionism but they are the real expansionists. I am not making a case for hausa fulanis though they have to come to realise that nigeria is not about the three people only. They never wanted their own country. They wanted to crush the norths hold on power. They wish they are in the shoes of the north.but god forbid that they hold power EXCLUSIVELY in this beloved country considering what you do to us in the market
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by geeez: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
I've never trembled at the thought of it. As a matter of fact, the sooner it happens, the better for us

Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by mpumalanga: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
gst101: thanks man! You got it right! These people acuze the notherners of expansionism but they are the real expansionists. I am not making a case for hausa fulanis though they have to come to realise that nigeria is not about the three people only. They never wanted their own country. They wanted to crush the norths hold on power. They wish they are in the shoes of the north.but god forbid that they hold power EXCLUSIVELY in this beloved country considering what you do to us in the market

Old new.not interesting any more.
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by omayyi: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Trembling...buhahahahahaah. delusion grandeur at its peak, lol.
gboss4sure: Igbos are the power house of Nigeria, check all the viable states in Nigeria, it is Igbos that are generating 80% revenues thats why they wont let igbos go... But after all the Israelites stayed in Egypt for 430 yrs before God came to their rescue. We will soon be out of dis union wether dem like it or not
ehm...bros, when is Ebonyi gonna be economically viable? Abi no be Igbos dey there?
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by gst101: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
mpumalanga:

Are they going to deny their ancestors so that you can be happy.
what complex? and how do you know they have no history with them?
are you JEW or is not a matter of complex on your side to think that they will be
better than you if they have jewish ancestry.
hahahahaha i laugh in urhobo, efik, ibibio and chinese mixed together. Can you imagine how that will sound? Lol. I have never seen the jews better than any one in any other part of the world. The fact that you think that i think that you will be better that me if you were decendants of the jews shows that you think these people are superhumans and you will have some worth by bringing up a false link. Again it shows you've got complex
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Lmao @ topic. . . . Bunch of kidanappers.
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by gst101: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
mpumalanga:

Old new.not interesting any more.
call it what ever you like. That is the truth. if ike eba was the one power was transfard to do you think there would have been a war? Get guts? answer that question!

By the way, are you nigerian? Your name sells you out! Fork off our site
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
U did nt witness d civil war,nobody is scared we only pity u guyz.smh
Re: Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? by mpumalanga: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
gst101: hahahahaha i laugh in urhobo, efik, ibibio and chinese mixed together. Can you imagine how that will sound? Lol. I have never seen the jews better than any one in any other part of the world. The fact that you think that i think that you will be better that me if you were decendants of the jews shows that you think these people are superhumans and you will have some worth by bringing up a false link. Again it shows you've got complex

stop laughing in all,which one are u.why are you worried if they have jewish ancestry or not if it is
not your complex and your calling it false link as if you know the correct link.
leave people alone to decide their origin.just typical nigerian of being expert in what
you don't know.I repeat again,are you jewish?

Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja / MSMEs: Federal Government Launches One-Stop Shop In Plateau, Seven Others Soon / It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min