Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (12339 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jerusalem101: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
betrani: Get out! What do u knw? Can u tell me what wrong the south did the north to warrant these spate of attacks and disorderliness on GEJ's Government? The Niger delta youths never killed innocent people as does the BOKO HARAM guys! Niger delta militants as u called them forth a cause! Which is d injustice u in d west and north metted out on them! And ur here brainless saying trash! If IBB is very sure of havin clean hands let him condemn boko haram! Clark didn't have a control over mend! Every body in ijaw land till date is his own man! Not like those illiterate sons of bitches in d north that wait onwho to tell them whether to die or not to die! Edwin clark didn't need to condemn niger delta militants because they were tryin to tell diiick heads like u to the face that enough was enough
God bless you for sensitizing that Dick head.............cow,,can any reasonable man compare MEND with Boko haram?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by gfortune9: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ibb is evil whether you people believe it not. Ibb and his northern former leaders brought us to this mess, and he is not ashame to come out and speak. Ibb will never scot free. He feels he is untouchable. We shall see
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ololo12: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Mr Nagoma. No offense meant, but what achievement are you talking about? Looting this country during oil windfall? Instututionalizing corruption in this country? Annuling the first ever free and fair election held in this country. That to me doesn't sound like achievement.

nagoma: This grumpy oldman Clark is a real Wally. If he has evidence that IBB is behind BH let him save the country by giving us the details so that he IBB can be arrested. We are fed up with this Clarical nonsense. A school debate for the over 70s? IBB has more achievement more clout than a one time commissioner.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ololo12: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
God bless you my brother. It baffles me how people access the problem on ground. I've always said the problem of this country is the northerners. They already swore they will make the country ungovernable and that's exactly what we're witnessing now. Its funny how people have forgotten quickly! We shall see the outcome of the elections in 2015. It is clear that no northerner will ever assume the mantle of leadership in this country ever again!!
edicolove: The biggest blunder of the north is to take on a south south president the way they have done. South south are not Yorubas or Ibos. They will not take things and keep quiet.

1. They control the country's resources
2. They always unite as one
3. They are not afraid of anyone or anything
4. They can sustain themselves in a war
5. They are angry because they have been marginalised and treated as second citizens in Nigeria for a long time
6. They have leaders that can move the people

The north should have just allowed Jonathan ruled in peace and if he didn't do well, vote him out if they can in 2015. This "make the country ungovernable" strategy will backfire big time. I have warned about this a long time ago. The north will emerge the biggest loosers for it. If they think they can overrun the ND in a war, then they are really living in the 60s. The odds are in favour of ND. Western powers will not back the north against ND. ND are on the coast. The middle belt and south east will not join the fight. Right from day one when they started killing corpers after a free and fair election, I knew they were asking for trouble. In fact, right from the time they rallied behind Turai to hold on to power, they had set the tone. It was a very very bad calculatiion and the bad blood that is being created right now is driving the regions further apart.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Ayatullah(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
Deny Edwin Clark his normal daily dose of Beer/Ogogoro, he will not be able to function, its too much booooz that is making his mouth run riot. All those who claim to know Boko Haram sponsors should be reasonable and bold enough to mention them with clear evidence or shut their stinking mouth forever.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
This is what National discourse has been lowered to?

While boko Haram and MEND ravage the country, the elders are in a Diick measuring contest of who is more retardeed.

Well Retardeen jonathan still holds the first position, you need to struggle for second place
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by phaya(f): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dhelake: wetin dey do dis EdwinClark man sef .... I tink hez creatin political awareness, so wen ogoni land secedes, he b'coms their president ... Must he reply all statements directed at him .... Old fools

Yes he must! We have kept quiet for too long now. Its time to speak out with boldness n confidence. If IBB has no hand in this Boko haram saga then he should say so publicly!
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by yemmieh: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
waste of time
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Myself2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
I dare IBB to accept the challenge.
Baba E.K Clark should have added erec tile fitness test to the challenge cos I heard IBB is dead down there
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ijawcitizen(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
texazzpete:

Abeg Edwin Clark should not speak for me...or any other reasonable Nigerian. I cannot recall him coming out to condemn MEND vociferously.
he did somethimg more than merely condemning them. he was instrumental to end of militancy in the niger delta. what has ibb, buhari, kaita and atiku done so far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speculators Undermine Measures To Stabilize Foreign Exchange Market – Ribadu / Breaking News: Adamawa: PDP Appeal Committee Clears Fintiri / I’m Not A Thief, I’m Not A Criminal – Suswam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.