Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Gudluck And Cassava Bread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gudluck And Cassava Bread (662 Views)

CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) / Cassava Bread Policy: Jonathan Pushes Ahead / Lawmakers Reject Jonathan’s Cassava Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gudluck And Cassava Bread by tobechi20(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
It is about 2 month since GEJ launched his casava bread campaign. A PRESIDENT COMING SO LOW TO ADVERTISE FOR COMMON BREAD.

Since then i have been itching to have a taste..lastweek,d price of wheat bread increasd so my desire for casava bread increased.

I went to the shop near my hause, NONE. I even went to wuse and utako market in abuja, NO CASAVA BREAD. I tried supermarket ,stil NONE. I decided to go to bakeries in WUSE ZONE 4, MAITAMA AND ASOKORO.stil no answer.

Nairalanders,hav u eatn d casava bread? Where did u get it.which bakery?
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by emiye(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Fresh Air bakery, inside Aso rock Villa.

As hot as you want it.
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by Johndoe100(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2012
tobechi20: It is about 2 month since GEJ launched his casava bread campaign. A PRESIDENT COMING SO LOW TO ADVERTISE FOR COMMON BREAD.

Since then i have been itching to have a taste..lastweek,d price of wheat bread increasd so my desire for casava bread increased.

I went to the shop near my hause, NONE. I even went to wuse and utako market in abuja, NO CASAVA BREAD. I tried supermarket ,stil NONE. I decided to go to bakeries in WUSE ZONE 4, MAITAMA AND ASOKORO.stil no answer.

Nairalanders,hav u eatn d casava bread? Where did u get it.which bakery?

When I read the first part I highlighte, I immediately pegged you as a slowpoke. When I read the second part I highlighted I understood. You are a poor man and as such you hate your betters (that's us by the way). You want to know where they sell the cassava bread? The real question is can you afford it? You maybe better of not eating bread at all and continue with the mama put.
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by CyberG: 2:35am On Aug 09, 2012
JonaCassava Breadluck and his slowpoke bit[b]c[/b]h showed up already! LOL...40 lapdogs! Woe unto all of una selling out Nigeria! Now say Amen!! grin grin cool
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 09, 2012
We don't have cassava bread here, but I saw a cassava bread mix in a boxed package at the international store last week. I was tempted to buy it and do my part as a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by tobechi20(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

When I read the first part I highlighte, I immediately pegged you as a slowpoke. When I read the second part I highlighted I understood. You are a poor man and as such you hate your betters (that's us by the way). You want to know where they sell the cassava bread? The real question is can you afford it? You maybe better of not eating bread at all and continue with the mama put.

dude, u realy think am poor. Just cos i am searching for GUDLUCK CASSAVA BREAD.

BELIVE WHAT U WANT TO BELIVE.
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by emiye(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2012
ogugua88: We don't have cassava bread here, but I saw a cassava bread mix in a boxed package at the international store next week. I was tempted to buy it and do my part as a patriotic Nigerian.

you mean you saw the cassava bread next week? shocked shocked shocked

Me, i have eaten the bread next year. grin
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
Gbagaun of the century. Remind me not to visit NL while I'm sleepy again o? Lol.
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by Dainfamous: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
grin grin this is funny man
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by tobechi20(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2012
So nobody has eatn dis casava bread.,na wa oo
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by Demdem(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2012
The initiative is good but because the Retardeen has decided to place the cart before the horse, it will definitely fail miserably. I'm in PH, i see no cassava bread yet
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by edogram1(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2012
Note this, casava bread is not cheap but more expensive than wheat bread.
Re: Gudluck And Cassava Bread by Clerverly: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2012
I dont need it simply because I am not impressed by the behaviour of the people that have taseted the Casssava bread e.g Retardeen and Retardness.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna To Generate 30 Megawatts Solar Energy / Obasanjo Good Farmer Bad Economist, Said Sanusi. / What If This Happens In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.