Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigeria Superb Performance At The Olympic - A Real Reflection Of Our Ingenuity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Superb Performance At The Olympic - A Real Reflection Of Our Ingenuity. (765 Views)

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter / Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Superb Performance At The Olympic - A Real Reflection Of Our Ingenuity. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2012
Just got this excerpt from my BBM. . .

- Small thing Ijaw man go jump enter water like fish.See Olympic swim,Zero medal

- Hausa man go enter boat dey shout Argungun fishing festival.See rowing at the olympic,Zero medal.

- Fulani man fit shoot arrow from 1 kilometer kill anyone wey wan steal their cow,Olympic reach make them go do archery,them no gree show face.

-Ibo man will run from sokoto to Abia at the slightest provocation by boko haram.See long distance running at the olympic,Zero medal.

-Agbero for park go pursue bus driver for road.see 100 meters race at olympic,Zero medal.

- [s]Yoruba man will remove cloth,wrist watch and pant to fight at ojuelegba bus stop.See boxing and wrestling at the olympic,zero medal.[/s] angry

-Warri man go say,warri no dey carry last. . . .wetin BLESSING OKAGBARE,our own warri sister dey do for last ?

Naija gragra,nothing come out of olympic o.
Re: Nigeria Superb Performance At The Olympic - A Real Reflection Of Our Ingenuity. by PointB: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Just got this excerpt from my BBM. . .

- Yoruba man will remove cloth,wrist watch and pant to fight at ojuelegba bus stop.See boxing and wrestling at the olympic,zero medal. angry

Naija gragra,nothing come out of olympic o.

This got me ROFLMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just that the struggle to remove those stuff is the only fight onlookers will witness. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Superb Performance At The Olympic - A Real Reflection Of Our Ingenuity. by Afam4eva(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
lol grin I wonder why those Agberos in Mushin and Oshodi park cannot even win us a bronze medal. Cowards full this Naija i swear.
Re: Nigeria Superb Performance At The Olympic - A Real Reflection Of Our Ingenuity. by Afam4eva(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
On a more serious note, i think we have to look at the strengths of every region in Nigeria and use it to our advantage.

I see no reason why Hausa/fulanis should not be fighting for medals against the Kenyans and Ethipians in the lond distance races. They have more endurance than other Nigerian group.

Why can't the Igbo guys with their legend in carrying bags of rice and beans and with their physical build win medals for Nigeria in the short distance races and even in weightlifting.

Why are our Ojuelegba Yoruba park boys always putting up a show in the streets of Lagos instead of directing their talent into winning boxing medals for the country.

With the body of water that are in Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta, i can't believe we have no good swimmers to represent us. Why should our Ijaw brother be boasting that they can stay under water for two days when they should be telling us how fast they can swim so that we will have someone to challenge phelps in swimming.

Calabar wey get stamina like anything, them no fit produce judo athletes.
Re: Nigeria Superb Performance At The Olympic - A Real Reflection Of Our Ingenuity. by wesley80(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
PointB:

This got me ROFLMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just that the struggle to remove those stuff is the only fight onlookers will witness. grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Ufomba In A Drug Scandal, Arrested In Cotonou. / No More Power Failure In Nigeria From December - Jonathan / Jonathan Makes No Provision For Fuel Subsidy In 2013 Budget. (another Strike)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.