Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results (6012 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Google Launches Gmail SMS In Nigeria / Send Sms From Your Gmail Account To Any Cell Phone Anywhere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Why don't they add the persons Home address and Date of Birth while they are at it. They are getting ahead of themselves here!
Re: Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results by mkmyers45(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ranks007:

here bro...wipe 'em off

https://www.google.com/history/
Thanks man
Re: Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results by SisiKill1: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
engineerd: Why don't they add the persons Home address and Date of Birth while they are at it. They are getting ahead of themselves here!
Then how will stalkers brag about working hard to find prey if they made it too easy? Some stalkers take pride in their work. . .don't ruin it for them now. undecided
Re: Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results by pendusky(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Folowing them slowly.
Re: Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 10, 2012
why is putting people's gmail addresses in search result all of a sudden invasion of privacy??
Don't we put our e-mail address on our resume and then post it on site like LinkedIn for everyone to see??!!...
We have websites that can allow me get an individual's e-mail address and phone number for free as long as i know their first and last name. Knowing the area the person lives will also help in narrowing my search
Let's stop d whole privacy talk, and be honest with ourselves, Your e-mail address is no f*cking big deal!
What if your Google home page is shown, don't we have Facebook, Myspace, myLife, and twitter anymore....I really don't get what the problem is, really!
Re: Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results by Sike(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Ah well, one more reason to stop using emails. . .I never really fancied it anyway. I mean what do I need an email for when I can send smoke signals. undecided
Seconded!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, I Need Activation Key For Easyworship 6 / Pls What Is The APN For Spectranet / How Much Does An MP3 Player Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.