Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Glo Gone Gaga - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gone Gaga (712 Views)

My Tecno H5 Gone Gaga Please Help / My Nokia E5 Has Gone Gaga! / Mtn Has Gone Gaga Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Gone Gaga by hayoakins(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Case 1
last year, i subscribed to the Infinito package and chose my mum's as the special number which i could call for 2k per second, it was fun as i could gist with my mum for more than 10mins without fear of running out of airtime until few months ago, i called my mum as usual, only to find out my account has been wiped off. I sent several emails to GLO call centre to enquire if package has been discontinued or have been unanimously migrated to another package, I never got any response, perhaps i could have them reply in 365days so am still hopeful…LOL

Case 2
i loaded N1,500 airtime few days ago hoping to get a bonus of about N700 and 75 free sms...guess what i got NOTHING and there was no update advising us that the promo has been discontinued....why are we been taking for GRANTED in this Nation called NIGERIA?

Case 3
All you see when you check your call account balance is either "your prepaid balance is" or "your prepaid balance is” without quoting the package we are subscribed to just to exploit us, moving us from one package to another without our concurrence
It would be appreciated if the National Assembly through NCC approves the migration of mobile lines from one network to the other without having to change numbers.

What is your experience? Let’s share and possibly petition them from this platform.
Re: Glo Gone Gaga by hayoakins(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
@ Seun...Pls help get this thread to the front page...

Thanks
Re: Glo Gone Gaga by luluosas(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2012
OP, here is the answer to case 1. http://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/230979516116381698
Here is the answer to case 2. http://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/231301944386408449
And for case 3, although Glo do not display your current package via balance dial but, you can still know your package when you call customer care. Concerning ability to retain your number should move to another network, I think NCC is benefiting from the sufferings of Nigerians in the hands of all the Telcos operating in Nigeria. Otherwise, they have been planning Number Portability for a very long time now without any headway. You can check this thread www.nairaland.com/689907/number-portability-way
Meanwhile, here is a bonus info for you. Glo has also discontinued EasyShare. Visit http://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/231349229099032577

(1) (Reply)

D Pictures On MƔ Bold 4 aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Not Displaying. / Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo / MTN Left Out As NCC Lifts Suspension Of Promotions On Airtel, Globacom, Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.