Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo (703 Views)

Techno N7 Vs Used Samsung Galaxy S2 / My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
pls where can i repair my galaxy S2 in Ondo state. I dont know if they have samsung office in the state.
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2013
pls sumbody help me
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by UncleJJ(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
whats wrong with ur device ?
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2013
I upgraded my galaxy s2 from GB to CM9 SUCCESFULLY after backin up my stock rom. A week after, i decided to restore the stock rom which i backed up with cwm. I entered cwm recoverry and clicked on backup/restore and then clicked advance restore. it brought options to restore data, cache, system. I restored the system and when it said successful it asked me to reboot. I did a reboot and after d samsung welcome screen it does not show the splash S logo, thus it doesn't boot but instead the screen just goes dark like when the phone is off but touching the soft keys shows the off is actually on.
I don't know whats wrong with the phone. d
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2013
pls still on thd matter
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by Wandeayo(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2013
mhozzis:
I upgraded my galaxy s2 from GB to CM9 SUCCESFULLY after backin up my stock rom. A week after, i decided to restore the stock rom which i backed up with cwm. I entered cwm recoverry and clicked on backup/restore and then clicked advance restore. it brought options to restore data, cache, system. I restored the system and when it said successful it asked me to reboot. I did a reboot and after d samsung welcome screen it does not show the splash S logo, thus it doesn't boot but instead the screen just goes dark like when the phone is off but touching the soft keys shows the off is actually on.
I don't know whats wrong with the phone. d

all u ve to do is to go back to clockrecovery mode and flash new rom....search for where to download a good and stable custom rom from google.....I prefer you go to xda forum and download a stable rom from there...jothing is wrong with ur gs2 cos ve also experienced that on my gs2 i19100. you bricked ur phone.......it ll be fixed once u go to xda forum through google.....safe man
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2013
Wandeayo:

all u ve to do is to go back to clockrecovery mode and flash new rom....search for where to download a good and stable custom rom from google.....I prefer you go to xda forum and download a stable rom from there...jothing is wrong with ur gs2 cos ve also experienced that on my gs2 i19100. you bricked ur phone.......it ll be fixed once u go to xda forum through google.....safe man
thanks boss but all attempts to enter recovery was unsuccessful but will kip tryin sha
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
0806 643 4636. call dis number. he will tell u wat to do. ask him any thing on android..
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
suniblu: 0806 643 4636. call dis number. he will tell u wat to do. ask him any thing on android..
thanks will do but who is he to u, so i knw how to introduce myself
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
If you can still access recovery mode, do a clear data/factory reset. Download stock GB or ICS rom from the internet. Go to download mode and flash the stock rom using odin.
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
sting_224: If you can still access recovery mode, do a clear data/factory reset. Download stock GB or ICS rom from the internet. Go to download mode and flash the stock rom using odin.
Thank bro, but have not been able to get into recovery but i'll kip trying.
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by UncleJJ(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
UncleJJ: go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1948094

read it carefully....
Thanks sir. I'll try it out
Re: Where To Repair Galaxy S2 In Ondo by mhozzis(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
<a href="http://www.sandgate-kent.org.uk/forum.htm ">click here for the Sandgate forum</a>

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On Mini-tablet Or Smartphone Models / Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On An Andriod Htc Phone / Infinix Race Bolt Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.