Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I'm Madly In Love With Nnenna{2} - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I'm Madly In Love With Nnenna{2} (874 Views)

A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. / What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? / Nnenna And Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Madly In Love With Nnenna{2} by eccentric(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2007
I can't stop the flow of this thread until someone gives me nnena omali's number.Her myspace page hasn't been the least helpful to me.Nairalanders cut a guy some slack. This is serious.No disses please.Just her contact from anyone who's got it and a bit of encouragement from all this time. angry cool

Re: I'm Madly In Love With Nnenna{2} by bolajibaok(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2007
nnenna she's hot , no doubt , shes in abj, i can get her 4 u, and u are really mad no wonder ur name is eccentric, u posted this thrash b4 and now ur repeating it, the gurl can never want u cos ur already crazy in luv with someone u dont know, abi na infatuation.eccentrically retarded eccentriccccccc
Re: I'm Madly In Love With Nnenna{2} by Rochalis(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2007
grin ;DWhat a post! Na fine babe sha.How much you fit pay for her number.I fit hustle am for you.lets talk business. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make A Mix CD And What Software Do I Need To Achieve That. / New Ikechukwu Video - Shobedobedoo / Dj Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.