Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites (7414 Views)

Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. / Nigerian Online Auction Sites / On Ebay: How to Prevent a Scammer From Bidding On My Auction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by notindome(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by onefinest: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
You should checkout MicoStar Mall online (www.micostarmall.com). They are the experts for anything overseas/Nigeria. They are very good and reliable.
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by APFM(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
notindome: Hello NLanders,
I intend to begin the business of buying cars from the US (through bidding process) and selling them in nigeria. I need someone with experience on this to enlighten me and assist in answering the following questions,
1) which broker do you use for the bidding process on copart.com/auctionexport.com sites?
2) If a broker is not used, how do you go about the process of bidding,transporting(local and international), and delivery.

Please any one with experience on this process should assist me.

i have been using Auctionexport and copart to buy most of my cars abroad and i will tell you that i don't use any broker.
i can teach u 4 free if u can call me on 01-8446064 for more explanation
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by mich2012: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Interesting thread, I don't mind using this method too to buy my car. What of defaults, what happens? What method do you use, is it LC?
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by miredia(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ucle apfm,, there isn't any need he calls u. Get ur company reg papers, tax clearance certificate and fax it to copart. As simple as that ur account is set up though with few restrictions of reselling here in the U.S. SHIKENA!

2 Likes

Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by notindome(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2012
miredia: Ucle apfm,, there isn't any need he calls u. Get ur company reg papers, tax clearance certificate and fax it to copart. As simple as that ur account is set up though with few restrictions of reselling here in the U.S. SHIKENA!
@miredia tanks for your tips. Pls how do i go about d most economical means of transporting d car from d auction facility to d port,and den shipping2 nigeria? I will appreciate ur response.
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by Scream(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
I registered and tried bidding, I was informed that I can't bid above $2,000...I was supposed to have an account and pay in a minimum of $500...please throw in more light. Thanks
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by Scream(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
I registered and tried bidding, I was informed that I can't bid above $2,000...I was supposed to have an account and pay in a minimum of $500...please throw in more light, Miredia...thanks
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by APFM(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Scream: I registered and tried bidding, I was informed that I can't bid above $2,000...I was supposed to have an account and pay in a minimum of $500...please throw in more light, Miredia...thanks
it's automated...like i told someone that called me.if u have $400 in your account,u will be able to bid for a car worth $4,000 or less.
I credited them via Bank Transfers and i was able to do my biddings and also buy cars without bidding

1 Like

Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by miredia(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
notindome:
@miredia tanks for your tips. Pls how do i go about d most economical means of transporting d car from d auction facility to d port,and den shipping2 nigeria? I will appreciate ur response.
All u need do is look up transporters around the copart location where u made ur purchase, negotiate with a couple of them about prices. And they get ur car to d port either new Jersey or Baltimore.

1 Like

Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by notindome(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2012
miredia: All u need do is look up transporters around the copart location where u made ur purchase, negotiate with a couple of them about prices. And they get ur car to d port either new Jersey or Baltimore.
Thank you so much. Pls one more clarification. I hv read the exporting procedures from the NPA website,but not cleared on some things. Lets say afta bidding and winning and paying all d necessary payments,and the certificate of title is ready,
1)is it d transporter i arranged dat picks d certificate of title on my behalf?if yes,hw do i go about it to avoid any possible scam,since any person wit the original title can lay claims2 d car? If no, wat do i hv to do?
2)after succeeding in d process above,and d car is now in d port and ready for shipping,is d bill of laden sent to me first or to a clearing agent?if to me,hw do i go about the process? If to a clearing agent directly,at wat point do i provide d details of the agent to recieve the bill of laden and car documents on my behalf?
Pls dont b burdened with my questions. The answers to the above should prepare me for the entire process. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by dinggle: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
If you are a bidder or intend to bid and buy cars from www.copart.com, www.auctionexport.com, www.manheim.com, www.ove.com, www.ebay.com and http://autos.yahoo.com/used_cars.html contact me (Kenn) @ +12698158448 for shipping from U.S Port to Nigeria for sedan cars:
*Drive-able sedan vehicles: U.S Port to Lagos $1,450
*Broken Vehicles (not drive-able): additional charges for towing services.

Please keep your purchases in and around NY, Baltimore, PA, DC and New Jersey. This will save you long distance local shipping cost, average cost of local shipping from the listed areas are $450-$200.
While bidding on vehicles, time is a major factor that can save you additional expenses. We bid on your behalf upon request and make payment on your behalf. While you make payment in Nigeria this saves you 2days of transfer that could otherwise cost you storage charges.

If you are bidding, shipping and clearing with us, our services are free!
If you are only bidding and shipping we charge $200 for every successfully won cars.

How we operate: To bid on your behalf a minimum of $500 refundable deposit equivalent in naira is required to be deposited in Nigeria, this amount is non refundable if you fail to carry through the transaction after winning. If through payment delay charges are incurred, you will be required to pay all charges if not the auction will prevent us from picking the vehicle. Immediately you win, you will be required to make the full payment ASAP within 12hrs Max. inclusive of local and international shipping as applicable. Do not speculatively get excited over the value of auction cars, if you don't have your funds ready to buy and ship.

Bidders: If you win a bid alert us ASAP!...first with the Vin#, stock#, auction name, wining username and phone number of auction. It is also important that you find out prior to bidding if title is present, and if vehicle is exportable most cars comes with cert. of destruction. Sometimes title might be absent for up to two weeks which could cost you storage fees.

Notes:
Ensure the vehicle says runs & drive or have the drive-able sign, this will save you shipping cost both (local and international).
Let us know your maximum bid, call to monitor the latest bid price and decide if you wanna increase your bid, especially in the final hour. Most auctions have auction and documentation fees e.g a vehicle selling for $1500 could end up at $1750 after all applicable fees have been added.

We'R AB Services L.L.C USA registered in state of Maryland.
call 07026390848 for initial paperwork if you are located in Nigeria. If located in Asia, Africa, Europe, Canada, USA call +12698158448

*All deposits are preferred bank transaction refund of unsuccessful bids will only be made to same name and or bank account through which transaction was initiated.
We'R Cashless!
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2012
Hello,

i called your nnumber in U.S, it always going to Voicemail. can you please provide your contact in nigeria and your email address.

D-Boy
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by dinggle: 3:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Take note of time difference when calling, and call me on +12698158448 just I'm out of Maryland. Best time to reach me is evening 4pm -11pm EST and anytime on weekends.
My contact in Nigeria is 07026390848 call and make an appointment.
Re: Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites by jasedu60: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=54pt]eBoso[/size]

[size=24pt]Africa's No.1 Bidding site.[/size]

www.eBoso.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Primero Transport Services? / Am Based In Gambia, If You Need Anything Let Me Know!!! / Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.